PDA

View Full Version : got a date! but what 'mones to wear?

starboy
12-23-2004, 10:14 PM
I'm seeing a girl this tuesday. we've ben friends for some time, and I'd like it to be more. she's always been

kind of wishy washy when it comes to that.
I'm still in sample pack mode, I have:
1/2 pack of TE
2/3 pack of

SoE
1 pack chikara
1 pack AE

I've had one suggestion to use 1/4 to 1/2 of the chikara. I've read that

chikara is friendly, so I wonder if I should pair it with anything more...sexual. what do you guys think?

bjf
12-23-2004, 10:16 PM
you can try 1/4 or 1/3 of a pack of

te with 1/2 pack of soe, or instead of soe, use 1/3 or 1/2 of chikara.

Elvis
12-24-2004, 01:47 AM
Sorry, to confuse things further

but:

At the moment, I love SOE. Every time I use some from the gelpacks I get positive results and even some

sexual hits. I'd personally slap on one third of the SOE very early, i.e. a couple hours at least before meeting.

About half way through the meeting, I'd disappear and clart on the rest of the gelpack. Hope it goes well.

:thumbsup:

Mungojerry
12-24-2004, 10:12 AM
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

BIONIC MAN
12-24-2004, 07:06 PM
I agree with elvis , SOE

unscented with a cover scent like pheros or jovan heat . when part way through meeting add a liitle more provocative

potion one dab at first primal instinct . right before ovulation a none heavy product can mean results even

babies:think:

chrome
12-24-2004, 11:11 PM
To confuse

further, here is what I would wear....

1/2 to 2/3 SOE gel pack, combined with about 1/5 of a pack of TE.

If you're new to these things SOE is the safest product to use alone, but adding a bit of TE really spices the

mix up up.

I've actually had problems with Chikara when I wore 1/2 a pack, people became arguementative and a

little aggressive. I was advised to reduce the dosage to 1/5 of a pack and these problems disappeared, but i've yet

to really try out what sexual effects it has around the kind of women I like.

Anyway, seeing as all three of us

to comment so far have suggested using SOE in something, that will probably be your best bet... but adding a bit of

TE to it, in my view, only makes it better.
i agree, soe and te is a great mix. It makes woman feel safe

and comfortable with you and makes them sexually aggressive at the same time. Its the perfect mix for a dating type

thing :thumbsup:

starboy
12-25-2004, 12:00 AM
thanks guys! chrome, do you

agree as far as the ammounts go? for an update, I now have a bottle of edge unscented as well as some more packets

of the other things. I think I've seen some interesting results so far, it's just a matter of finding the right

ammounts. I tihnk my natural pheromone signature may be low to begin with...

chrome
12-25-2004, 03:16 AM
ammount really depends on your

age, Im 18 and like to use 1/2 soe and 1/3 te but i spread that around. Dont put it all in one spot or it'll be too

much.