PDA

View Full Version : Combining Probiotics and Pheromones?

Visionary7903
12-23-2004, 06:47 AM
Considering that a lot of people that good skin bacteria is essential to successful pheromone use...

Has anyone ever tried putting Acidolphus bacteria or other strains and mixing it in with pheromones. What would

happen? Would the probiotics reactions enhance the mone signatures?
Dr. SmellThis, JVK, Captain Kipling, or anyone

else in the know?

bjf
12-23-2004, 06:50 AM
That is a good idea, I have tried

using acidolpholus with pheromones, but have only taken internally to try and change my chemistry and see how it

affects the pheromone responses. Haven't done it consistently enough to draw conclusions.

Another idea

besides yours is to mix bacteria with hormones or prohormones. I've been wanting to do that with oxytocin to try

and make it effective. Icehawk, any results with straight oxytocin?

CptKipling
12-23-2004, 08:49 AM
While it's a good idea, I

don't think gut bacteria will do well on your skin. If you haven't already, you might want to look into the use of

sandalwod to encourage the growth of good strains of bacteria and reduce the prevalance of bad strains.

bjf,

I think that the only way taking probiotics internally would help to make you more healthy, which would presumably

be reflected in your personal phero sig. I agree that that is an interesting approach though.

bjf
12-23-2004, 08:59 AM
"to encourage the growth of good

strains of bacteria and reduce the prevalance of bad strains."

this is what taking acidopholous internally

does

edit: deleted a post in the women's forum. wasn't gonna waste numbero 3000 on captain :LOL:

CptKipling
12-23-2004, 09:04 AM
I don't dissagree with that, I

was saying that I don't think it would do the same on your skin.

Happy 3000!

edit: oops, nearly 3000!

Visionary7903
12-25-2004, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the replies bjf and Captain.

I understand that

probiotic bacteria are unlikely to be able to survive on the skin.

My idea is to have live and refrigerated

probiotic bacterial strains and put them directly into bottles of mones.

The reasoning is that I and others

have experienced these great day after application results from mones (see my thread, 'day-after-hits...') and

part of that could be from what the skin bacteria do to the mones. Surely if the skin bacteria take the mones and

somehow do something to make them into even more powerful compunds, surely other bacteria could do something

similar.

Anybody willing to try spiking of some small amounts of mones by refrigerated probiotic bacteria and

report if the results are any different to normal? All in the name of Science of course... :thumbsup:
Visionary

bjf
12-26-2004, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the

replies bjf and Captain.

I understand that probiotic bacteria are unlikely to be able to survive on the

skin.

My idea is to have live and refrigerated probiotic bacterial strains and put them directly into

bottles of mones.

The reasoning is that I and others have experienced these great day after application

results from mones (see my thread, 'day-after-hits...') and part of that could be from what the skin bacteria do

to the mones. Surely if the skin bacteria take the mones and somehow do something to make them into even more

powerful compunds, surely other bacteria could do something similar.

Anybody willing to try spiking of some

small amounts of mones by refrigerated probiotic bacteria and report if the results are any different to normal? All

in the name of Science of course... :thumbsup:
Visionary

It sounds like a great idea, and no one

better than you to do it. But keep in mind, just use small perfume vials for the experiment, do not go putting

directly into the bottles.

Watcher
12-28-2004, 12:38 PM
well give it a good go i guess -

they say that trying new things leads to many discoveries this might be a good thing or nothing at all.

CptKipling
12-28-2004, 02:44 PM
You might be better off taking

a swab from your pits - I doubt gut bacteria have the ability to metabolise pheromones.