PDA

View Full Version : another field test

starboy
12-22-2004, 11:59 PM
hey everyone, I

just got my sample pack in the mail. thanks again to bruce, who believes so much in pheromones, he gives us free

samples on wednesday! I'm going to do a field test tomorrow. any advice? I'll be sure to report my findings.

hopefully I'll be another testimonial :)

starboy
12-23-2004, 12:26 PM
its a brisk 4 degrees here in

colorado. brrr. so I just got back from the grocery store. I had on a half packet of "the edge". I think that stuff

smells great. I think its sandlewood.I didn't really feel any confidence boost that some have described. I also

didn't notice any unusual attention while at the store. there weren't really any opportunities for it, it was

mostly old people there. my next step is the bookstore, then the music store(that I work at)I'm thinking of adding

a half packet of soe. I can smell that stuff on me, all I smell is the sandlewood, but it's strong!

starboy
12-23-2004, 04:15 PM
I'm somewhat dissappointed in

my lack of foresight, deciding to test pheromones 2 days before christmas. :frustrate never the less I went to a few

places, including the mall, where nothing supernatural happened, but I do I think I got a little more eye contact

than usual. I may spend some time with a female friend tonight.that could be a good test. tomorrow I'm working (in

a shoestore at the mall) I can do some experimenting there either.....
I've been hearing things about not applying

pheros two days in a row. what should I do to get the best hits tomorrow?

Icehawk
12-23-2004, 08:52 PM
buildup might be a good thing,

as conversions to something more human like might help you out. Possibly apply more as winter weather constrains

release (you're showing much less skin) and also keep in mind a runny nose dosent help, so your hits might be

limited.