PDA

View Full Version : How good is the beginner set from this site and if my nose is bad,should I even try?

skateaxel@yahoo.com
12-21-2004, 09:53 PM
I was interested in doing this, but since my nose is

pretty poor at smelling things. I can only smell cologne for 8 seconds after it sprays, same with air fresheners and

other "smelling" devices. I barely notice their there after a few seconds....I read in the faqs about how this

requires alot of experiementation which I'm willing to do but wonder if my nose would render these efforts useless,

I do have plenty of female qauintances I can use however.

integra
12-21-2004, 11:14 PM
Oh if you can't smell the

pheros then you gotta be XTRA careful using it because you''ll probly overdose it. I know TE is the common one

that most people can't smell. So yeah Hope this helps just careful how much you use heh besides mones are there to

attract some women for ya .. not attract u to urself :p so other den that you wouldn't need to actually smell it

:p

SirAngel
12-22-2004, 01:57 AM
Hi skateaxel,

well if your

sense of smell is not that touchy, you should stick very closely to the recomended dosage. The gel Packs TE and SOE

are quiet easy to use (1-3 uses per pack) and so there ist not a high OD risk, just make sure you closely watch the

reaction of others towards you. Look for OD symtems...some are mentioned here in the Forum.

Oh...and if you go

for something unscented, make shure you use a cologne to cover the sometimes heavy none smell (cat piss ;-)...) TE

unscented is famous for it...
As for Soe, you realy can´t go wrong with that...

Knuuttipukki
12-22-2004, 07:08 AM
You can´t go wrong with SoE

but you can get a mighty headache if you use too much of that stuff.

Anirama
12-22-2004, 02:06 PM
just be careful of OD'ing on

the -none if you can't tell if it smells bad or not.