PDA

View Full Version : NICE -mone reaction + Chanel Allure

phinmone
12-21-2004, 04:05 PM
hello!

I met this one girl today whom I met in a club during the weekend. we were having fun but she was

quite drunk at that time. so as I met her today she was, ofcourse quite differend from that night (really

hot'n'heaviny action). today we were shopping and walking around. she was a bit shy at first. she did not have

such a great confidence i saw. the shopping period lasted around 2 hours before eating late lunch. after we had

eaten, i though the mones got her somehow. she was not that quiet anymore + she was walking more closely to me,

obviously seeking for closeness. plus she was telling me things she might not have told without SOE +/ WAGG. through

out the whole time i was doing a little teasing about her + stuff. she was laughing. as I left, I kiss-closed the

situation. pretty nice. I was wearing 2 sprays Chikara on hair, 1 dab TE rubbed on my writsts + neck, 2 drobs of

WAGG, 1/2 SOE gel pack spead on wrists + neck. I covered this whole mix with Chanel Allure Homme Sport, which I just

LOOOOVE! this is maybe one of the first reactions from mones where I really saw a thing that I could call a

reaction. I am sure that this was not a placebo effect. Been doing with other mixes tons of testing where was a

possibility of placebo effect.

one interesting non-mone cologne for me is Chanel Allure Homme Sport. this is

quite fresh, sporty but also relatively complex. I have already gotten some compliments like "You smell good"

reactions from female friends when wearing this. could this fraqarance contain any natural 'enhancers'? I have not

really gotten any compliments from colognes alone, until now. great one!

phinmone

Gegogi
12-21-2004, 06:42 PM
"as I left, I kiss-closed

the situation."

I've not heard the phrase "kiss-closed." Does that mean you merely kissed her

goodbye or does it imply something more?

phinmone
12-22-2004, 03:58 PM
kiss 4 goodbye = kiss-close