PDA

View Full Version : Dr Dodds' Xcite wipes / New Pherofragrance?

bronzie
12-21-2004, 07:37 AM
I haven?t been in this forum for awhile, and just getting into reaching and trying out the different

type of phero products on the market, I purchased and tried quite a few of the products Bruce had on this site about

2 years ago, all with variant degrees of success with the opposite sex, one I found particularly good was X-CITE

WIPES by a guy called Dr Dodd from a company called Kiotech. Love-Scent doesn?t seem to have this product for sale

and I have been trying to find it over the net with no success. I do get a couple of sites that advertise them for

sale, however they seem out of date and dodgy, and I wouldn?t trust dealing with anyone over the net apart from

Love-Scent.

Does anyone know what happened to XCITE WIPES? Do they still exist on the market? Can you get

any old stock in Bruce? If you can I?m definitely interested. I purchased Dr Dodds pheromal factor also from

Love-Scent some time ago, but discovered the wipes worked much better

Also, while researching for the wipes

over the net, I came across a web site apparently run or affiliated with Dr Dodd. The site advertises a product

called PHEROFRAGRANCE, is this Dr Dodds new invention into the Crazy world of Pheromones? Does anyone know anything

about this product? I know that Dr Dodd has developed a good reputation as a long time researcher in the field of

human and animal pheromones, hence my interest in his products.

Can anyone please shed some light?

CptKipling
12-21-2004, 08:03 AM
I think Kiotech went out of

business a few years ago, the last I heard Dr Dodd was dabbling in fish pheromones, but I might have seen something

else linked to him to do with a product called something like "horny goat" - something to do with some ancient

people (possibly Egyptions) describing a powerful aphrodisiac scent of young men as being like a horny goat. I

don't know, that last one could be something completely random. :blink:

Info. on Pherofragrance:

"These sexy fragrances contain pheromones, to make you even more attractive to the opposite sex.Pheromones are the

natural sexual aromas of humans, and are made up of a group of 10-40 natural perfume molecules which occur on human

skin and hair. They're responsible for attracting one person to another. These Pherofragrances have been developed

by Dr George Dodd - one of the world's leading experts on perfumes and pheromones. He has cleverly combined the

pheromones with contemporary smelling fragrances, to make you smell good enough to eat !Pherofragrance for MenA

contemporary masculine fragrance with woody, herbal themes as well as the pheromones. Presented in a funky silver

19ml bottle.Pherofragrance for WomenA lively, contemporary fragrance containing a new kind of musk as well as

pheromones. Presented in a funky silver 19ml bottle"

10-40 pheromonal compounds??

Bruce
12-21-2004, 11:12 AM
Love Scent will be releasing an all

new pheromone wipe soon. I will make an announcement in the next couple of days. Very cool new phermone formula.

Keep an eye out for it.

Bruce

Icehawk
12-21-2004, 02:35 PM
Well, now you just got a bunch

of people excited :)

Bruce
12-21-2004, 05:33 PM
These are very cool wipes, with 4

pheromones.

B