PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Sunnydaffodils (copied post from Pheromone Discussion)

cuddlebear
12-20-2004, 07:22 PM
I was going to move this post over here to the Women's forum but decided it would

probably be good in both places, so here it is, from our new member SunnyDaffodils :)

Greetings~!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, everybody … i m

new to pheromones, and just joined the forums… a little info abt myself, i m an asian, 21yr old female n single… i

discovered pheromones recently while watching a documentation on tv… since then i haf been very interested in

pheromones… been reading up lots of info frm the net… my main objective for using pheromones is to get more guys to

approach me for my number (its more of a ego/confidence boosting thing) rather than getting sexual hits…

I

have purchased the PCC n AE/w frm love-scent (i have also gotten the free samples of SOE, AE/w n edge vanilla, if i

remembered correctly). i noticed dat the AE/w has a strong masculine smell, so i dared not use too much of it…

Anyway, was very happy with the service provided by love-scent.com cos of their fast shipping *yay*… i don’t

think i have been getting any hits (my definition of hits is guys talking to me and asking for my number), but last

Friday nite, i met up with this group of ppl from an online website…

a little background of the website, it

is actually a website dat helps u to get to know ppl who are staying near u, so dat u can organise activities

together, more like helping u to widen ur social circle kind of thing.

So dat nite, we actually went for a

karaoke session (it is one of the popular activities dat we do here) and one of the guys (the one who contacted me

abt this outing) was looking at me most of the time (i was using the PCC)… i duno if it is his nature to do dat, or

was it bcos he just wanted to make me feel at ease with the group (by giving me assuring looks) or was it the

pheromones working…

I do hope it’s the pheromones… heehee… *cross fingers*

However, i have been

very pmsy recently, especially on Saturday when none of my friends were free to go out wif me… so i went out by

myself (I used the AE/w n PCC)… and i noticed quite a few stares frm guys here n there… however, while walking on

the streets, i saw a local celebrity (he is a hottie!!!) and when he was just walking past me, he LOOKED at me… OMG,

i could have died on the spot!!! The thing is it was not a glance but focusing on me for abt 3 secs!!! *jumps for

joy*

Gosh, i m so excited bcos x’mas n new yr are coming soon and this means lots of partying for me!!!

*yeah baby yeah*
I cant wait to try out other mixes (with the free samples dat i have gotten) and see if i can

get more hits wif guys…

Cant wait to get the PI/w as i haf read quite a few ladies here getting hits with

the PI/w (but it is terribly expensive). Can any of the kind and pretty ladies here recommend other mixes and

pheromones which are successful in getting hits?

Sorry for the long post here, cos i m real excited!!! Hope

to hear frm u people soon!!!