PDA

View Full Version : Greetings~!!!

sunnydaffodils
12-20-2004, 06:12 PM
Hi,

everybody :wave: … i m new to pheromones, and just joined the forums… a little info abt myself, i m an asian, 21yr

old female n single… i discovered pheromones recently while watching a documentation on tv… since then i haf been

very interested in pheromones… been reading up lots of info frm the net… my main objective for using pheromones is

to get more guys to approach me for my number (its more of a ego/confidence boosting thing) rather than getting

sexual hits…

I have purchased the PCC n AE/w frm

love-scent (i have also gotten the free samples of SOE, AE/w n edge vanilla, if i remembered correctly). i noticed

dat the AE/w has a strong masculine smell, so i dared not use too much of it…

Anyway, was very happy with the service provided by

love-scent.com cos of their fast shipping *yay*… i don’t think i have been getting any hits (my definition of hits

is guys talking to me and asking for my number), but last Friday nite, i met up with this group of ppl from an

online website…

a little background of the website, it

is actually a website dat helps u to get to know ppl who are staying near u, so dat u can organise activities

together, more like helping u to widen ur social circle kind of thing.

So dat nite, we actually went for a karaoke session

(it is one of the popular activities dat we do here) and one of the guys (the one who contacted me abt this outing)

was looking at me most of the time (i was using the PCC)… i duno if it is his nature to do dat, or was it bcos he

just wanted to make me feel at ease with the group (by giving me assuring looks) or was it the pheromones working…

:confused:

I do hope it’s the pheromones… heehee…

*cross fingers* :p

However, i have been very pmsy

recently, especially on Saturday when none of my friends were free to go out wif me… so i went out by myself (I used

the AE/w n PCC)… and i noticed quite a few stares frm guys here n there… however, while walking on the streets, i

saw a local celebrity (he is a hottie!!!) and when he was just walking past me, he LOOKED at me… OMG, i could have

died on the spot!!! The thing is it was not a glance but focusing on me for abt 3 secs!!! *jumps for joy* :lovestruc

Gosh, i m so excited bcos x’mas n new yr are coming

soon and this means lots of partying for me!!! *yeah baby yeah*
I cant wait

to try out other mixes (with the free samples dat i have gotten) and see if i can get more hits wif guys…

Cant wait to get the PI/w as i haf read quite a few

ladies here getting hits with the PI/w (but it is terribly expensive). Can any of the kind and pretty ladies here

recommend other mixes and pheromones which are successful in getting

hits?

Sorry for the long post here, cos i m real

excited!!! Hope to hear frm u people soon!!! ;)

countesszero
12-21-2004, 07:09 AM
Hi I'm new here

also but am not new to using Pheromones. I use a mixture of 3 drops SOE, 5 of AE ,2 of PCC and 2 of EW in Rose and

Jasmin Essential Oil. Shake it up real good and apply to your wrist,neck,behind each ear and in between your breast.

I cover this with a light spray of Jasminetherapy body spray with 1 drop of TE.

I have alot of DIHL's and men

and women just walk up to me and start conversations. I was in a club the other day and this guy out of the blue

turned to me and said "Hi, I noticed you when you walked in and just wanted to say hi". I'm engaged to a wonderful

guy but it still makes me feel good when guys give me attention which BTW is all the time.

My future brother in

laws hit on me at a get together the other night. They kept giving me complements and following me around and

hugging me more than usual. BTW I'm African American and my fiance is White. It makes for some really fun and

interesting times. Enough about me. You should try to mix things up a little. Essential oils work really well for

me. Sometimes when I'm bored I just put a LITTLE of everything on and cover that with some body spray. I love

wearing pheromones and experimenting. :welcome:

kappakai
12-21-2004, 07:47 AM
heh... asian girl with

pheromones. sounds like overkill to me! as if asian girls need help. my little sister gets hit on left and right,

but i guess a tall asian girl with a big ass is a rarity here in the south, at least that's what i hear guys on the

street scream at her...

but hey, welcome to the site. i just started myself on this whole pheromone thing.

been working on and off, have yet to perfect it, but it comes with time and experimentation. i know us asians seem

to have a different body chemistry and therefore not everything discussed on here exactly applies to us, but it

should be fun experimenting on those hapless guys. are you from LA by any chance?

sunnydaffodils
12-21-2004, 09:24 PM
yay!!! so happy to be

part of LS's family!!!

sunnydaffodils
12-21-2004, 09:43 PM
countesszero, how i wish

dat i could be like u, ALWAYS getting DIHL looks frm guys n gals...

i tink it is pretty strange cos before i was

using pheromones, on certain days there will just be lots of ppl staring at u even if u are shabbily dressed, but on

certain days, when u r dressed so nicely, ppl just completely ignore u... :think:

well i love wearing

pheromones too, but if they give me more hits, i will LOVE them even better!!! heehee

kappakai, nope i m not frm

LA... but after hearing what u have said (abt asian gals getting lots of hits in LA), i might consider emigrating

there... :p

i live in asia, and here, its just filled with ASIANS... if there are really a lot of hits for ALL

asian gals, i tink i might have to bring a net and start catching the eyeballs of all guys (bcos of the DIHL

look)!!! :D

okie, tonite i might be clubbing with my frens... let me try the pheromones and see if there is any

hits!!!

will update u guys abt it...

btw, could some kind and attractive ladies n gentlemen, share their

experience as well as hits in here as well... c'mon, we are here to support n encourage one another rite? :)

countesszero
12-22-2004, 07:09 AM
Have fun

tonight clubbing with your friends.Yes I do get looks even when I'm dressed shabby. What helps me is being sociable

and smiling alot. People especially guys will approach you more if you smile. Also I think with the mones if you

have a really nice smelling cover scent it helps because it draws them in.

I've never been to Asia. Is it cool

there? I'm sure you'll have great results with the pheromones just dont give up. Confidence is the key. I use them

everyday. For work I use a little SOE and AE and PCC. But for going out I use a little bit of everything. It works

for me. I just received PPA and Pheromol Factor yesterday. I mixed some PPA in with my EO combo. I'm at work now

and I think it's working. This guy who is always so distant has been following me around. Seems like everywhere I

go he's there.

Sorry this is so long I think the caffeine is kicking in.

Peace
The Countess

Silver
12-22-2004, 09:33 AM
Hey there! Welcome to the

forums.:) Nice to have another girl on board. I think you and I are probably the closest demographically...I'm a

19 year old asian female, but I live in the states.

I've had PI/w and PCC for a while, and just now got AE/w

and EW, plus a bunch of sample packs. Got a few good results with AE/w, but I need to do more experimenting for

sure:)

Good luck with everything, and welcome!
~Silver

sunnydaffodils
12-22-2004, 07:45 PM
okie, update on last

nite's clubbing... noooooo, there wasnt any hits!!! i am beginning to wonder if asian guys have the ability to

detect pheromones...:frustrate

i wanted to try the smiling and being friendly thing... but as the club was

overly crowded last nite, i guess everybody was busy pushing and shoving and it made me too frustrated to

smile!!!:mad:

anyway, dun really know wad DIHL is supposed to look like... as in, the guy will stop and stare

at u until u walk past him? heehee pardon my ignorance cos i have never seen how a deer looks like when its in

headlights... :lol:

oh yah, would like to ask how do u ppl find the smell of AE/w? izzit too masculine? how

much of AE/w would mean an OD?

countesszero, thanks for ur SOE, AE/w n PCC tip! i will use dat tmr when i go

clubbing (again)... heehee.. (wish me all the best!) :p

if u r talking abt the climate here, nope its not cool

here... my country seem to have only two seasons, which is the hot/humid season and the cool/rainy season... but i

guess its cool in terms of cultural wise bcos we are a multi-racial n multi-lingual country... i guess asia is

really very different as compared to the states... maybe u can consider asia as ur next holiday destination??? :)

hi silver :wave: nice having u in this topic!!! great to hear dat u r having results wif the mones... perhaps u

would like to post some of the hits dat u have had? heehee :D

Friendly1
12-23-2004, 08:51 AM
anyway,

dun really know wad DIHL is supposed to look like... as in, the guy will stop and stare at u until u walk past him?

heehee pardon my ignorance cos i have never seen how a deer looks like when its in headlights... :lol:

When a girl goes into a DIHL state, she just sort of zones out. I suspect she is feeling very relaxed, kind of

unfocused, and really mesmerized by some guy. The girls who DIHL around me stop whatever they are doing and just

stare blankly. A walking DIHL is similar in that she follows the guy who has snared her without paying much

attention to anything else.

I don't know for sure what it is like when a guy goes into DIHL. I think it is a

similar state.

But here in America, it is common for guys to stare at girls all the time. The farther a man is

from you, the more likely he is to stare openly. If he stares too long, the girls will get creeped out. So, a guy

simply staring is not a case of male-DIHL in my opinion. We like to look. DIHL doesn't seem to be so much where

the person is staring AT you as just staring into nothing.

sunnydaffodils
12-25-2004, 09:34 AM
hey peeps, guess what,

yesterday while i was taking the public transport, a guy who sat opposite me kept staring at me!!! :blink: he was

msging on his mobile and after he finished msging, he would look at me for a few seconds and this continued

throughout the entire journey which lasted abt 30mins.

i guess dat is considered a hit!!! i used SOE unscented

gel pack, PCC n AE/w.

Will definitely get some SOE gel pack for my next order!!! :lol: