PDA

View Full Version : Chikara + TE + Xmas party = 0 hits?

esk6969
12-20-2004, 09:00 AM
Well, here is my follow up report from my first test/use of 'mones. I had posted about an upcoming xmas party

some friends throw every year, with a good mix of people. I had the newbie sample packs, so decided to test a

Chikara/TE combo. Remembering these are gel packs, I applied two swipes of C7 behind each ear and down the back of

the neck, and two dabs of the TE gel to the front neck/chest area. I also applied 1 spray to each wrist of Mary Kay

"Domain" as a cover scent. It's a lot like Ralph Lauren's Safari fragrance, for a comparison.

Well, got to

the party, and really, there was no discernible reaction from people either way. I might want to interject here, as

I know of lot of newbies get questioned as to what they consider a "hit". Since I've been posting here, I've been

more mindful of people's reactions to me, body language, etc., just as a by-product of being more aware since I've

had this topic on my mind recently. I've had some reactions that, were I wearing mones, I might have considered

subtle hits, i.e., eye contact, smiles, facing me body language, etc. Since I was NOT wearing mones at these times,

I simply attribute this to stuff that was probably happening already anyway, and I was probably oblivious to it. I

wonder how much of the success here simply comes about as a result of increased awareness, rather than science?

:think:

That being said, I'm trying to be conservative about what I consider a "hit". People being friendly

at a holiday party - not really abnormal, to me. I'm looking for the more blatant, "you smell so good" with

puppy-dog eyes types of hits, (I don't believe I'm EVER going to get the "let's go in this broom closet"-type

hits sometimes reported, without additional effort on my part. And I'm married, so that's ok. Just looking for

increased attention/sexiness).

There was probably only one incident the whole night that MAYBE was a result of

the -mones. Later in the evening, we were watching the Bucs lose on TV, and the conversation turned to sports. A

hot 7/8 30-something personal trainer chick sat down across from me and some of the other guys watching the game.

She more than held her own in the conversation, in fact, probably knew more about sports than anyone else there.

Looking back on it, SHE was probably the most Alpha in the group. Remember, she's a workout chick, so probably

already higher-than normal testosterone levels to begin with. And, her husband wasn't there, but based on some

things she said, I think she wears the pants at home anyway.

During the conversation, a lot of her body language

seemed to indicate arousal signs, as I understand them. First, sitting back with legs loosely crossed, feet pointed

at me, but body pointed at another guy, who legitimately knew more about sports than I did, so the conversation was

mostly between them. During this, lots of playing with the hair. Then, lip biting. After that, the legs go

uncrossed, and she leans forward in the "engaged" position (she was wearing jeans). She's pretty much almost all

pointed at the other guy at this point. FWIW, I would consider myself a notch or two above the other guy in the

looks dept. I don't know if she was "horny", but she was definetely seeming agitated, in the good way. Is it

possible the other guy got the mones attributed to him? I've seen some threads about this in the past, but nothing

conclusive from it.

Oh, and later that night, after the 1 hour car ride home (plenty of exposure), the wife

looked at me mischeviously and said I was "going to have a good xmas". Nothing came of it last night, because she

is still on her cycle, but near the end of it. Was that a hit? I dunno... it's been almost two weeks for us

anyway, since both her PMS, and her cycles, are awful. So, she could just be getting anxious anyway.

belgareth
12-20-2004, 09:17 AM
Well, first thing is, that's

why we so often tell people to experiment first. You have no way of knowing if you were wearing enough of any one

product or if you were ODed on mones in general. Mixing is something you want to do once you understand the

individual products and what they can do for you. Basically, what you were doing here is tossing a bunch of stuff in

the air and hoping something stuck. It's not too surprising that little if any did.

Now, the exercise lady.

That may have been a hit or may not have been and may have happened whether or not you were wearing mones. Keep in

mind that every person's taste in partners is different, likely reflecting responses to visual cues, mones and past

experiences. Somebody that you consider utterly unattractive may be considered by others to be very attractive. For

all we know he may have resembled her father and she has a fixation on that.

Overall, I think it was a bust.

That happens to even the most experienced moner so don't feel too bad. I suggest once again that you go back to a

single product and experiment with it until you see some reaction. Then, move on to another product until you get a

good handle on how they work for you. You'll have a lot more successes than failures that way.

kappakai
12-20-2004, 09:52 AM
hey esk-

not trying to be

cocky or anything, but i have the same problems with being "oblivious" to body language. i don't know HOW many

times i've been told years after the fact that a girl has been interested in me. i've been told that i'm a good

looking guy, not only from girls, but from my mom's friends. they're constantly trying to hook me up with various

people. however, i think i've always been a modest person, and i have the luxury, if you will, of thinking that

looks don't matter, and it's all about the complete package. sure, there is always room for improvement, but being

good looking allows one to say, oh, looks don't matter that much. more and more i start to realize they do. as a

result, i've realized i'm more or less completely oblivious to signs just because, i think, they are nothing out

of the ordinary. laziness breeds ineptitude, and it hasn't been until recently that i've realized, i'm a lazy

sumofabitch. i need to start learning the signs, but that education IS coming. i have been im'ing with an

ex-girlfriend of mine, and i've come to the understanding that i can't tell if she's joking, serious, sarcastic,

playful, whatnot, over IM. i miss the visual cues and the auditory cues, and i have a complete understanding of what

is lacking as a result. it creates miscommunication when there really is no need for any.

i know there's

been lots said about how to read body language, but like i said above, i'm lazy. if anyone can point out a few

websites for me to take a look at, i would appreciate it.

sorry about the ostensible bust at the christmas

party. i'm sure whatever wifey-poo has in mind for you post-period should make up for it.

Friendly1
12-20-2004, 04:00 PM
Well, here is my

follow up report from my first test/use of 'mones. I had posted about an upcoming xmas party some friends throw

every year, with a good mix of people....
It's probably not well known, but Christmas parties tend to be

stressful situations for many people. Seems a bit opposite to the wind, if you know what I mean, but apparently so

much importance is placed upon the socializing which goes on that people are a bit tense (and that is why so much

alcohol gets consumed, or at least one of the chief reasons).

Well, got to the party, and really, there

was no discernible reaction from people either way....
Well, each party is a little different from the

next, but in my experience, any woman who can bring a man usually does. So, I would not expect many hits at a

holiday party. Keep in mind that I live in the southern US. Some people who live in other areas say that women

don't seem to be as socially competitive in their areas as down here.

There was probably only one

incident the whole night that MAYBE was a result of the -mones. Later in the evening, we were watching the Bucs lose

on TV, and the conversation turned to sports. A hot 7/8 30-something personal trainer chick sat down across from me

and some of the other guys watching the game....

During the conversation, a lot of her body language seemed to

indicate arousal signs, as I understand them. ... She's pretty much almost all pointed at the other guy at this

point. FWIW, I would consider myself a notch or two above the other guy in the looks dept. I don't know if she was

"horny", but she was definetely seeming agitated, in the good way. Is it possible the other guy got the mones

attributed to him? I've seen some threads about this in the past, but nothing conclusive from it.
While

it is possible that your pheromones gave him some benefit, this sounds more to me like he was simply being a man who

was engaging and interesting. Women direct their attention at the most interesting person around them. They also

direct their attention AWAY from people for different reasons. One of those reasons, believe it or not, COULD be

sexual interest. That is, if a woman is feeling agitated and interested in a man, but is determined not to send him

any signals, she can block him out with her body.

I have watched women block out other people as they engaged in

private conversations with other women and with men. They just sort of form a closure that says, "Keep out.

You're not invited." Occasionally, I have noticed women involved in such closures giving me what, in other

circumstances, would be looks of interest.

It could also be that I was simply freaking them out by watching them

(I try to do so surreptitiously without blatantly staring, but women seem to know when they are under the

microscope).

Oh, and later that night, after the 1 hour car ride home (plenty of exposure), the wife

looked at me mischeviously and said I was "going to have a good xmas". Nothing came of it last night, because she is

still on her cycle, but near the end of it. Was that a hit? I dunno... it's been almost two weeks for us anyway,

since both her PMS, and her cycles, are awful. So, she could just be getting anxious anyway.
I would say

that was a hit with the wife. And, who knows? Maybe she noticed the alpha woman sitting near you and decided she

better mark a little turf. No harm in that, is there?

Friendly1
12-20-2004, 04:02 PM
i know there's

been lots said about how to read body language, but like i said above, i'm lazy. if anyone can point out a few

websites for me to take a look at, i would appreciate it.
Just go to your favoriate search engine and

type in "body language". That is about as effortless as it gets.

kappakai
12-21-2004, 06:57 AM
heh, i figured that'd be the

most effortless way to do it. but there's a lot of useless information out there, and i'm sure some filtering has

been done by the users on this page. maybe i should rephrase the question- anyone know any GOOD sites on reading

body language? i'm especially interested in understanding what the eyes give away, as well as other facial

features.

ah, i'll do some looking, but if anyone has any tips, lemme know. thanks much.

TRock
12-21-2004, 09:01 AM
hey esk-

not

trying to be cocky or anything, but i have the same problems with being "oblivious" to body language. i don't know

HOW many times i've been told years after the fact that a girl has been interested in me. i've been told that i'm

a good looking guy, not only from girls, but from my mom's friends. they're constantly trying to hook me up with

various people. however, i think i've always been a modest person, and i have the luxury, if you will, of thinking

that looks don't matter, and it's all about the complete package. sure, there is always room for improvement, but

being good looking allows one to say, oh, looks don't matter that much. more and more i start to realize they do.

as a result, i've realized i'm more or less completely oblivious to signs just because, i think, they are nothing

out of the ordinary. laziness breeds ineptitude, and it hasn't been until recently that i've realized, i'm a lazy

sumofabitch. i need to start learning the signs, but that education IS coming. i have been im'ing with an

ex-girlfriend of mine, and i've come to the understanding that i can't tell if she's joking, serious, sarcastic,

playful, whatnot, over IM. i miss the visual cues and the auditory cues, and i have a complete understanding of what

is lacking as a result. it creates miscommunication when there really is no need for any.

i know there's been

lots said about how to read body language, but like i said above, i'm lazy. if anyone can point out a few websites

for me to take a look at, i would appreciate it.

sorry about the ostensible bust at the christmas party. i'm

sure whatever wifey-poo has in mind for you post-period should make up for it.

i have the same problem.

i see the world through a different set of eyes. what some people consider hits, i expect that to happen all the

time and i didn't even realize those were hits. before i discover this site and body language and seduction

material, i was completely lost. here's some body language cues from fast seduction.

http://www.fastseduction.com/guid

e/02_How_to_Get_Started/bodylanguage.shtml (http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/02_How_to_Get_Started/bodylanguage.shtml)

kappakai
12-21-2004, 09:28 AM
hey trock-

yah, i'm all

over fast seduction. i read it before a few years back, my friend had introduced me to it. some good info in there,

but i'm not keen on the player slant. it's a fine balance between being a gent and a greasy used car salesman, if

you get what i mean. i'm trying to find that balance, and i know i'm capable, just need to be able to call it up

when i need it. though really, i think it shouldn't be something that's called up, but rather just permeates your

entire being.

that said, i can't get it out of my head that it's a detractment being asian in the south.

i'm not stereotyping, but it's tough thinking you are on even footing with the competition around here when the

first thing most people tell me is that i speak good english, and ask if i'm asian or oriental. part of me wants to

turn that negative into a positive, make a self-deprecating joke or something, but mostly i just want to beat their

ass. it's not their fault, i know, but it gets annoying.

bjf
12-21-2004, 10:11 AM
tell them oriental is a rug, not a

race. they will feel stupid.

Skye
12-21-2004, 10:20 AM
Ohhh...flashbacks....
(...truma....coming.....back....too much...pain <insert facial

spasms>....must...use...force.....)

The most common questions I got over the last 4 years were:
(...and my

answers when I'm in a foul mood...)

Q1) Have you been caned before?
(Yes, its a rite of manhood and male

passage where I come from...)

Q2) Which part of China is Singapore?
(The southern part, but we are

currently fighting a separatist war against the communist North... in fact, I learnt my english from the CIA

advisors that the US dropped into my province...)

Q3) You speak amazing English, did you go to an American

school?
(....no, I picked it up from the cooks on the ship which I sailed to America on...)

Q4) Did anyone

tell you you look like Bruce Lee?
(....actually...he's my uncle.....)

Q5) Did anyone tell you you look

like John Leguizamo?
(...actually yes! and I'll let you in on a secret....John is acutally

half-chinese.....)

I swear by all that is holy, the last two questions have been asked so many times... how

in the world does anyone look like Bruce Lee and John Leguizamo....

anyhow
cheers,
have a merry

christmas
and a drunken debauched New Year

kappakai
12-21-2004, 11:12 AM
haha.... good ones. i was asked

about bruce lee as a kid, but never the freek! my sister gets asked a lot if she's puerto rican though. don't

ask...

reminds me of a story. i was playing in a poker tournament with some friends here. one 20 something

guy, angry, balding, plenty of girls, but no girlfriend type guy, had been giving me crap for a while about being

chinese/asian/yellow, whatever. called me chinaman all the time. i've heard it before, and i was plotting for just

the right time. it's too easy to give him crap about losing his hair or being on the friend's ladder of so many

girls (ladder theory). anyway, we were playing this tournament, and he went all in with some good cards (let's say

pocket pairs) while i went in on a draw to a straight. bad call on my part, but i was in my learning stage. anyway,

he had the lead going to the river, and i caught my straight on the river. right away, i grab the pot, and scream,

in my best chinese accent, in his face "oohhh.... SOO SOLLLY!! you come back again" dude turned bright red, mumbled

something about "dirty chink never coming to my place again" and that was really all he could muster up. in all

rights, i should have pummeled him, but it was much more satisfying to embarass him in front of all the people we

play cards with. i got mad props for it, and more respect as a result.

so solly for hijacking the thread

esk...

kappakai
12-21-2004, 11:16 AM
skye- are you singaporean,

lah?

TRock
12-21-2004, 12:54 PM
that said, i

can't get it out of my head that it's a detractment being asian in the south. i'm not stereotyping, but it's

tough thinking you are on even footing with the competition around here when the first thing most people tell me is

that i speak good english, and ask if i'm asian or oriental. part of me wants to turn that negative into a

positive, make a self-deprecating joke or something, but mostly i just want to beat their ass. it's not their

fault, i know, but it gets annoying.that's a limiting belief that you need to get rid of. it's only a big

deal if you make it a big deal. granted i never lived in the south so i don't know how it is for asians in the

south. from experience i find women don't care what race you are but men do care. the cocky and funny mindset

crosses all color lines to attract women. my mindset is....i never feel disadvantage when it comes to women because

given the chance i can make any woman attracted to me. mones and a good game leaves any competiton you have in the

dust. by the way i'm asian too if you didn't realize.

kappakai
12-21-2004, 01:12 PM
that's a limiting

belief that you need to get rid of. it's only a big deal if you make it a big deal. granted i never lived in the

south so i don't know how it is for asians in the south. from experience i find women don't care what race you are

but men do care. the cocky and funny mindset crosses all color lines to attract women. my mindset is....i never feel

disadvantage when it comes to women because given the chance i can make any woman attracted to me. mones and a good

game leaves any competiton you have in the dust. by the way i'm asian too if you didn't

realize.

moving my reply to a new thread. some people are probably reading this thread for info on

esk's christmas party and now have to read about a couple of asian guys making stupid asian jokes.

eric_pelletier_tw
12-23-2004, 08:22 PM
Ok next tread! Yes

there is one on body languages... by past experience [witout mones]
you just cant predict if a woman is attracted

or not if you dont send signals ... also : i experienced a few times in the metro as a result i attracted a girl

who sat next to me in the bus was just playin :) body language is verry verry Verrrrrry powerful you can program

ppl that way a bit, take them by suprise witout saying a word.be mindful tho the others can play with you too ! As

for mones: Expeiment, experiment, experiment, etc...
ps :if you dont get what im saying: Expeiment, experiment,

experiment, etc...