PDA

View Full Version : "Pheros"... Is it any good?

Senor Bananas
12-19-2004, 11:09 AM
Welp is it? I can't search for it because 'pheros' is such a common word.

DrSmellThis
12-19-2004, 11:29 AM
You have to search by both user name and word, using the advanced search function, and

limiting the search to March 2004 and sooner. Use "DrSmellThis" as the user name, since I've personally

participated in pretty much every discussion of the product, being the "forum rat" that I am.

That will bring

up the 4 pages of information -- 100 threads worth. Many of them have Pheros in their titles. You'll be

reading for a while, but it's manageable.

The other thing is to check out the "big news" and "story of Pheros"

threads first, since those were the biggest and earlier ones.

a.k.a.
12-19-2004, 11:33 AM
I wore it to a Xmas party last

night. All the women wanted to dance with me and wouldn’t take “no” for an answer. One woman kept dragging me on the

dance floor, grabbing me by the hand and literally pulling me off my chair every time I tried to sit down. Two women

that didn’t dance kept following me around as I tried to mingle.
We left early because my girlfriend was too

randy to wait, and she was practically dry humping me before I could get the car door open.
Results may vary,

but I think it’s wicked. Just a dab'll do ya. And the scent is quite addictive.

PS As an added bonus, it

also seems to get you hard as a rock.

Bruce
12-19-2004, 11:40 AM
I'll take that as a

"yes".

Ah, to be young again. Here I am waiting for my 3rd kid to be born any moment. Actually, I wouldn't

trade my lot for anything. The seasons change. It's all beautiful in its own way.

Enjoy,
Bruce

DCW
12-19-2004, 11:47 AM
I wore it to a Xmas

party last night. All the women wanted to dance with me and wouldn’t take “no” for an answer. One woman kept

dragging me on the dance floor, grabbing me by the hand and literally pulling me off my chair every time I tried to

sit down. Two women that didn’t dance kept following me around as I tried to mingle.
We left early

because my girlfriend was too randy to wait, and she was practically dry humping me before I could get the car door

open.
Results may vary, but I think it’s wicked. Just a dab'll do ya. And the scent is quite

addictive.

PS As an added bonus, it also seems to get you hard as a rock.

Are you wearing the

first or second batch?

DCW

Snoopy
12-19-2004, 11:55 AM
The hard as a rock is something I

can testify to as well ;)

DrSmellThis
12-19-2004, 11:58 AM
If it wasn't purchased in the

first week of April, but rather over the summer or since, it was the second, "upgraded" batch.

a.k.a.
12-19-2004, 11:58 AM
Are you wearing the first

or second batch?

DCW

Second batch.

DCW
12-19-2004, 12:41 PM
If it wasn't

purchased in the first week of April, but rather over the summer or since, it was the second, "upgraded"

batch.

Upgraded in what way? Does the fragrance last longer or is it more potent. I like the

fragrance one of the best smelling product offered here (I have the original) .

DCW

DrSmellThis
12-19-2004, 01:39 PM
The fragrance lasts longer, it

is more concentrated, and it has more analog pheromones. I also think the fragrance is improved.

Senor Bananas
12-19-2004, 01:59 PM
I just ordered some. I've

been looking for something new to try. I've been a bit disappointed by Chikara.

ManBeast
12-19-2004, 05:13 PM
IMHO, you might want to pick up

something along the lines of Perception (due to the lack of scent, and "extension" effect it has) as well. From what

I've experienced, they are both mild and subtle when it comes to getting hits, ESPECIALLY when used alone. They do

combine well, but are still pretty mild when it comes to hits in comparison to something like AE, Perception, or a

SOE/TE mix. I have both the gelpack and beta spray versions of Chikara.

MB

Senor Bananas
12-19-2004, 05:38 PM
I've seen some negative

reviews of Perception. Maybe I'll just use Pheros for now, then if I get bored with Pheros, try Perception.

CptKipling
12-19-2004, 07:12 PM
Did you look in the

Pherolibrary?