PDA

View Full Version : mixing mones into creamy lotions

bolounit
12-18-2004, 10:39 PM
whats a good way to mix mones into like creamy moisturizing lostions and sun tan lotions ? during the summer i want

to put some mones in some moistruizer to use at work inconspiuously and also if i am out in the sun i want to put it

into my sun block .

platinumfox
12-19-2004, 06:49 AM
whats a good

way to mix mones into like creamy moisturizing lostions and sun tan lotions ? during the summer i want to put some

mones in some moistruizer to use at work inconspiuously and also if i am out in the sun i want to put it into my sun

block .I think the lotion would overpower the mones smellwise.I dont think it would be worth it you would

have to waste alot of mones to mix with lotion.

bolounit
12-19-2004, 02:58 PM
I think the lotion would overpower the mones smellwise.I dont think it would be

worth it you would have to waste alot of mones to mix with lotion. at work i would inocously rub moisturizer

on my hands and feet during the summer when i wearing sport sandals .on the beach it would be the excerise in

subtilty to have the mones in my sun block . i was thinking of using one of those stand alone power mixers they use

for when protien concentrate . The whoe idea is to have a rationale reason for puttig on the mones in the first

place that nobody would suspect .