PDA

View Full Version : When you are confused

Elvis
12-18-2004, 02:58 AM
It's just dawned

on me. Recently I've been chasing some Italian chick, it has been very confusing. She has been sending me mixed

messages, incongruent body language with what she says...etc. I've been trying to figure out for a long time if she

really likes me enough in "that way" or not.

Anyway, we had a long talk, turns out she still interested in an

ex-boyfriend and get this...she said "i'm not sure what I want, I'm so confused."

Check it out! She has been

projecting her confused state on to me thereby leaving ME confused. Just an observation, but perhaps adding weight

to the "gut feeling" phenomenon.

TRock
12-18-2004, 03:28 AM
i think she just wants you to

chase her so that you can boost up her self esteem. i think she knows what she is doing projecting her "confused"

state.

Elvis
12-18-2004, 07:06 AM
Could be, could be. I still don't

know, I'm still confused! haha. She's been talking about a guy she really likes but, he went home, far far away,

and may not come back. She said she wanted to get to know him better but, she fears she might not get the

chance...she finished by saying "I don't know what to do/think about it all, I'm so confused"

You're maybe

right about the self-esteem thing.

Surreal
12-18-2004, 10:17 AM
I have learned the best thing is

in this situation is to real in your bait/hook and recast.

Why bother wasteing time over somthing that has a

good chance of not working out.

Plus while your out partying up she might become gellious. (sp, out of site)

Icarus
12-22-2004, 04:44 AM
My experience with Italian

women.

While this is in no way any form of blanket generalisation, it runs true for the three italian women

that I have had as girlfriends (and all their friends, incidentally).

They will flirt, they will run hot, they

will run cold. They will fob you off when you talk about your feelings with excuses just like the one that you have

been fobbed off with.

The key here is to remember that it shouldn't confuse you. Because she is not truly

confused.

Consider the country that she is from, and consider the type of man that made up her entire fantasy

and sexual world when she was an adolescant. 'Manly' men, oozing a lot of machismo and whatnot. (the only

exception that I found to this rule was one of the girls who had been screwed over by a fair cross-section of this

type of guy, and was looking for the 'sensitive type' this time around. I still think that this relationship

would end in tears, but hey...)

So. Instead of just 'pursuing' her. Take her.

Not in any hidious,

'against her will' or sleazy way. Just make your intentions clear one evening and follow through on them. Not by

begging, being supernice or anything like that - just by being a man (which they are supposed to associate with you

being 'you') and knowing that you will succeed.

A caution, however. If this does not match your actual

personality, then she will either see through you in the first step, or see through it eventually, when you stay at

home at night fretting about where she and her friends have gone, and sending her sms after sms message asking when

she's gonna be home.

Or not. This is just my opinion.

Be a Mhan!

Steve

CptKipling
12-22-2004, 12:45 PM
Sound advice, and not just for

Italian women.

Elvis
12-23-2004, 03:11 AM
Consider the country

that she is from, and consider the type of man that made up her entire fantasy and sexual world when she was an

adolescant. 'Manly' men, oozing a lot of machismo and whatnot. (the only exception that I found to this rule was

one of the girls who had been screwed over by a fair cross-section of this type of guy, and was looking for the

'sensitive type' this time around. I still think that this relationship would end in tears, but hey...)

This is interesting. The guy she's talking about is a "nice guy" type...sensitive and all that crap. I know her

longest relationship was only 1 year and a half. I don't know what that signifies but, maybe I'll try and find out

a bit more.
I am not a nice guy sort so, hopefully she is still innocent enough for me...hehehe!
Thanks guys.