PDA

View Full Version : TE/NPA - which is better for direct application?

esk6969
12-17-2004, 02:02 PM
If I am looking to combine TE or NPA to add more sexual hits to something like WAGG or Perception,

which one is better for separate, direct on the body application? Seems like the NPA is a lot more concentrated, so

maybe a higher OD risk there, but might be easier to control dosage with the dropper than with the TE spray.

Bearing in mind that with either one of these, I would be wearing "something" else no matter what - so these would

only be for spicing up something else to get more blatant sexual reactions. In terms of direct application, which

one is better (gets more of these kinds of results) for this?

bjf
12-17-2004, 02:23 PM
I don't like applying on clothes.

Doesn't seem to diffuse into the air as well and I just wonder if it completely comes out in the washing machine.

Most people apply on skin around here.

esk6969
12-17-2004, 02:35 PM
I am talking about direct,

on-the-body (i.e., on the skin) application here. Sorry if that wasn't clear...

belgareth
12-17-2004, 02:36 PM
They're the same compound NPA

is just a lot more concentrated (4.7X). TE is easier to apply without ODing and can be spread over a larger area.

bjf
12-17-2004, 02:45 PM
I am talking about

direct, on-the-body (i.e., on the skin) application here. Sorry if that wasn't clear...

No you were

clear. I just need to brush up on my reading skills. Sorry (does saying this make me a girly man?).

Indigo
12-18-2004, 05:50 AM
No you were clear. I

just need to brush up on my reading skills. Sorry (does saying this make me a girly man?).
:D :D :D :D :D

There are definitely people who would affirm that ;) !