PDA

View Full Version : Realm for Women (old posts?)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2001, 01:07 PM
I heard there were big raves on this board six months ago from men using Realm from Women. How can I access these old messages?

I think Realm for Women is the only product I\'ve used that I think had an effect. However, I haven\'t tried any of the new products on this site. I am interested to hear the opinions of others who tried Realm for Women though.

Are there any other products that contain androstadienone, like in Realm for Women? Why is this pheromone not used? Does Realm have exclusive rights to it?

Whitehall
11-12-2001, 01:42 PM
I have, on one ocassion, tried Realm for Women (RfW) mixed with TE. I don\'t think I gave it an adequate test for female responses but my impression was that RfW was too much of a feminine scent for me to be comfortable wearing it in public. Maybe that\'s just social conditioning but maybe there are genetic gender differences in scent preferences. In any case, I didn\'t feel comfortable wearing RfW although I like the fragrance on women, apart from the pheromone activity.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2001, 02:09 PM
Well, you would need to mix the perfume with a stronger cologne to mask the scent. I don\'t think The Edge (regular) would cover it. I guess you\'d need a cologne to cover both RFW and TE!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2001, 02:43 PM
After using pheromone products for the last two years i can nail down a great combo anytime it does take experience at least a little to nail it down perfect.

Anyway once you get it well like everyone else here it is quick and you really start to notice the results.

Tip ** If you have alter ego, use a dab just one under your nose between the mouth and the nose, so you will be breathing the stuff in all day and i will say this much it is a great motivator it will give you lots of energy (the ultimate buzz) and with motivation you will have more energy to get things done and if a female kisses you well she gets a good old whiff and when youre talking to them, dont use to much otherwise you might end up with a headache but one is good.

Also great for when youre using weights as well. It will allow you to go for longer, but just dont put it on your know unless you want to become a frantic phone call type and have a long lasting erection he he he. Oh well. youve been warned he images/icons/laugh.gif better than vigara lol

oscar
11-12-2001, 06:20 PM
truth,

You can find old posts going back to late June. Click on the \"search\" at the top of any Forum page. Enter Realm as search word. Choose \"Phero Talk\" from drop down menu on line that begins with \"Search Forum\". This will give you access to the board that died in late September.

The idea of using another cologne to cover the feminine scent of Realm for women seems like throwing good money after bad. RfW can\'t hold a candle to most of the newer stuff phero-wise, and mixing two scented products is always a risk. Realm for men is a great scent, but without phero fortification (like NPA or AFA), that\'s about all it is, a scent. Very little phero power there (0.005%).

Does RfW actually list real pheromones in its ingredients? The men\'s Realm I have lists only the cryptic, mysterious term \"Vomeropherins\"!?! Is \"Androstadienone\" actually mentioned on the Women\'s Realm box? images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2001, 06:42 PM
Can I find posts before June? June is not quite six months ago.

I read in an old phero news that Realm for Men actually contained as much androstenone as APC, which is especially surprising since that\'s not the pheromone that Realm claims to include. I don\'t know if Realm for Women contain androstenone. Does anyone have a reference to the original study that found primal to be highest in concentration>

The Realm products don\'t list specifics on the box. However, it\'s clear what each product contains based on literature on it\'s website. I\'m sure Realm for Women doesn\'t contain as much androstenone as other products these days, but it\'s the only one to contain androstadienone, which I think is the only substance demonstrated to affect the VNO in humans (though not necessarily behavior).

Funny that Realm puts so much money in research yet never ran a study to test for changes in behavior.

oscar
11-13-2001, 06:49 AM
truth,

SOME posts from the board that existed prior to June were transfered to the Phero Talk board. These would be dated June 22-24, and all list \"Transfer-Proxy\" as the author. Do a search for Realm on Phero Talk and check these dates. You may find the thread you\'re looking for.

Primal has a website of its own, and there you can find a graph of phero content of some products including APC and Realm. APC itself now posts a much lower number on current packaging. And yes, this graph indicates that Realm has A-None. Someone must have taken \"Phero content\" of Realm, and erroneously translated that to \"A-None content\". Maybe that accounts for what you read. UNLESS they tested the women\'s Realm, and IT has A-None!!?

I\'m no longer able to come up with Erox\'s website. I don\'t recall seeing Androstadienone on it when I checked it out months ago. Was that where you saw it mentioned?
I did find one site elsewhere that used Androstadienone and Androstenone more or less interchangably. I want to know the difference. Are they one and the same? Is Androstenone the synthetic version of Androstadienone? Did some marketing guy decide to remove the word \"die\" from the name? Send in the scientists!

Oscar images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2001, 12:46 PM
Well, I didn\'t think either Realm for Men or Women should contain A-none. If someone just translated the phero content in Realm to A-none, I\'d be really skeptical about the results, since they were unlikely to have been determined by a chemical test.

Yeah, a lot of the scientific information has been taken down from the Erox site since two years ago. I don\'t know why. Some of the information I\'m referring to can be found in the June 2000 issue of phero news:
http://www.love-scent.com/zine/issues/June-00.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/zine/issues/June-00.html\")

Androstadienone is not the same as androstenone. In fact, the literature that was on the Realm site claimed to have tested both androstenone and androstenol and found them to have no effect on the human VNO even at many times (like 1000x) the concentration androstadienone. They refer to both substances as animal pheromones!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2001, 01:24 PM
Do you mean enhance in terms smell or getting hits?

DA
11-14-2001, 10:05 PM
Not really in \"getting\" hits...more like enhance in terms of adding a different quality to the hits. Realm for women seems to act like PF or products containing androstenol, seems to make women friendlier, a lot more relaxed and open I think.

Still wondering if anyone else has the Realm for women?

DA
11-14-2001, 11:34 PM
Has anyone here ever tried using the male and female Realm at the same time?

A couple of times, I\'ve used the following: 1 spray each of Realm (M) and Realm (W) plus one or two sprays of Edge. I\'ll report the results after a few more tries, but I will say this much. Edge seems to enhance both versions of Realm, whether they\'re worn as a combo or not. In fact, a spray of Edge seems to be a good addition to every fragrance (with pheros or not) I\'ve tried so far.

By the way, Realm DOES contain adrostenone. There\'s a comparison chart I\'ve seen several times (anyone remember the URL?) that puts Realm at the same level as APC. If I remember correctly, Realm had a LOT more androstenone than Hi-Octane (the \"high powered\" phero from the Beaches makers), so I guess one could draw their own conclusions...

Also, found some URL\'s... http://www.realmfragrances.com/Shopping/default.asp (\"http://www.realmfragrances.com/Shopping/default.asp\")
(The Realm site)
http://www.naturalattraction.com/ (\"http://www.naturalattraction.com/\")
(Other fragrances by the makers of Realm...has anyone tried these??)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2001, 01:21 AM
I have both the Realm for Men and Women. I actually don\'t like the smell of Realm for Men. It leaves a sweet taste in my throat. I don\'t think it boosts my confidence any either, as Realm claims.

I think Realm for Women has an effect on girls in the way that you mentioned -- friendlier, more open, etc. No true \"hits\" though.

So, is the idea to use an androstenol product or Realm for Women to make them friendly and open and androstenone to drive them wild sexually?