PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming xmas party... what to wear?

esk6969
12-17-2004, 07:53 AM
Well, as a bona-fied newbie, I ordered and received the wednesday samples, so I've got some Chikara, SOE, AE, and

TE. I think my first good "test environment" will be a xmas party some friends are having on Sunday... an annual

holiday/housewarming/potluck type of event. They invite people; we know the hosts, of course, and some of the other

guests, but not all of them. Most are couples, some with kids, some without, mostly hetero, and usually 1 or 2 gay

couples (they live in a trendy area). So, it seems like a good mix of people to test out -mone reactions on. My

wife and kids will be there as well, something to keep in mind. Any recommendations on a good application for this

event? Oh, BTW, I'll probably be wearing Mary Kay "Domain" as a cover scent (don't ask...:rolleyes:)... it's

sort of a spicy, "night" fragrance.

belgareth
12-17-2004, 07:56 AM
My best results in groups like

that have been with Chikara and TE. But you should really do some single product tests before you try it on a group.

A bad reaction in a large group could be disasterous. Although, it might generate some funny stories.

esk6969
12-17-2004, 08:21 AM
Thanks Belgarath, that's

exactly what I was thinking for this particular event. With the wife and kids and tow, I'm not exactly trying to

bed anyone, but I wouldn't mind a little playful flirtation from some of the other (drinking) "desperate

housewives" as it were, to make my own wife a little jealous....:twisted:

I was thinking about a swipe of

chikara behind each ear, light cover fragrance on the wrists, and ONE drop of TE on the chest... enough to

experiment with, but hopefully not OD territory... and if I detect negative reactions, well, I'll just go do what I

always do at these things, stand by myself near the food table with wine & crackers, ensnaring any unfortunate

passers-by in a torturous conversation about how "this is a really good dip"...:lol:

MOBLEYC57
12-17-2004, 08:47 AM
Thanks Belgarath,

that's exactly what I was thinking for this particular event. With the wife and kids and tow, I'm not exactly

trying to bed anyone, but I wouldn't mind a little playful flirtation from some of the other (drinking) "desperate

housewives" as it were, to make my own wife a little jealous....:twisted:

I was thinking about a swipe of

chikara behind each ear, light cover fragrance on the wrists, and ONE drop of TE on the chest... enough to

experiment with, but hopefully not OD territory... and if I detect negative reactions, well, I'll just go do what I

always do at these things, stand by myself near the food table with wine & crackers, ensnaring any unfortunate

passers-by in a torturous conversation about how "this is a really good dip"...:lol:
Swipe of Chika?

You're speaking of the gel pack, yes? :blink:

If you have time before the Xmas partay ... I'd give it a test

run ... without a cover scent, annnnd ONE DROP of TE doesn't sound like much. Anyone? Anyone? :blink:

Mungojerry
12-17-2004, 09:15 AM
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

ismellgood
12-17-2004, 09:35 AM
I had no reaction at all to

the use of SOE.
I have consistently good results from Chikara and often NPA.

Pheroman
12-17-2004, 12:36 PM
my fail safe mix: soe + npa

SirAngel
12-17-2004, 05:47 PM
I put a dropper on my TE and

did some calc. and endet up with something like 27 drops containing 0.13mg of Pheromones...
So i woul recoment

about 10 drops of TE which is just over 1/3 of a gel pack and than a little bit of Chikara...Just make sur you DON´T

go above 0,13mg of Pheromons....for starters. Have Fun..

oscar
12-17-2004, 07:28 PM
I put a dropper on

my TE and did some calc. and endet up with something like 27 drops containing 0.13mg of Pheromones...
So i woul

recoment about 10 drops of TE which is just over 1/3 of a gel pack and than a little bit of Chikara...Just make

sur you DON´T go above 0,13mg of Pheromons....for starters. Have Fun..SirAngel,

Are you talking

about wearing 0.13mg of pheromones in a single application?
Because that's about what I might wear in a week. As

a single dose I think that would qualify as a major OD in just about anyone's book.
Did I miss something?

Oscar :)

SirAngel
12-18-2004, 06:37 AM
SirAngel,

Are

you talking about wearing 0.13mg of pheromones in a single application?
Because that's about what I might wear in

a week. As a single dose I think that would qualify as a major OD in just about anyone's book.
Did I miss

something?

Oscar :)
well thats the exact amount in one gel package of TE or SOE, wich is the

recomended use ist 1-3. if you use the whole package at once you would have to be in a smoky disco...

a.k.a.
12-18-2004, 09:39 AM
Since you've got

SOE i'd use as it is by for the safest product you've got! I've never seen a post stating people had got bad

reactions when wearing it.

At worst will will do nothing... likely it will make you seem more friendly

and people will be far more chatty and receptive... best it will do the above and get you sexual attention as well!

Oh and SOE doesn't need a cover scent, its got its own very nice scent.

I agree.

Especially since you don't seem to be an icebraker. SOE will get people chating with you with minimal effort on

your part.