PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine and Neroli Essential Oils YUM

Loops
12-15-2004, 04:09 PM
Hello everybody -

have been having success with some mixes involving these two gems of aromatherapy,

especially the jasmine!

Got hold of some NOW prediluted mixes - one of jasmine, one of neroli, each prediluted

to 7.5% in grapeseed oil. Fairly cheap and a heck of a lot cheaper than buying them neat. Still smell pretty

strong but not overpowering.

Took the dropper out the bottles, and am applying a bit of each one, along with EW

(couple of drops) and 2 drops PI/w.

Last night husband walked in the door and practically threw me onto the

bed. Best lovemaking session so far, and the big O has made a grand comeback in my life (which started when I

started using the pheros).

Well, I know jasmine is a well-known aphrodisiac with antidepressant qualities, and

neroli is very anti-stress (which helps as my DH is always very stressed out from work).

I like applying

sandalwood on him - for some reason it smells very different on him than it does on me - it really reacts with his

own skin.

I'm going to try the Rose absolute one next and see how it smells. I also wore AE/w with the

jasmine and it still smelled good.

Loops

Silver
12-15-2004, 07:40 PM
I thought a couple drops of EW

was an OD :think:

I remember reading dilute it 1:40 to get PCC concentration, and then use a few sprays at will

etc. But that's still less than 1 drop even in the most liberal user.

I'd really like to know bc I just got

my own EW, but haven't used it yet, and would like to know how to.

Fun hit, though, I love jasmine:)

~Silver

DrSmellThis
12-15-2004, 11:48 PM
You can't go wrong with

those.

Loops
12-16-2004, 06:53 AM
Well, I used it neat and the

catpiss smell went away in a few minutes. Also I read that the newer EW is nowhere near as strong as the original

beta one?

I don't know - maybe I AM ODing. What is odd is I don't get that PMSy feeling from EW that I get

with PCC if I overapply it (and I am VERY sensitive to PCC - one blob too much and if I combine it with SOE/w (or

even if I don't) which already has cops in it I end up crying and moody). I can't understand why this is

happening with the PCC and not the EW, which is supposed to be pure cops.

By the way, I really like the

combination of AE/w with SOE/w - I have really had quite a lot of male attention from wearing these together. I

guess I like the -rone, then the -nol gets amplified by the SOE/w, plus extra cops.

Loops