PDA

View Full Version : Newbie intro and questions

esk6969
12-15-2004, 03:13 PM
Hi all, this is my first post here, wanted to introduce myself. I’m a newbie to –mones, but not

to the Internet, or for that matter, boards on complex subjects on the Internet. I try to follow the rules of

etiquette as best as I can, and to that end, I have read the FAQ, Product Guide and Cookbook, some sections more

than once. I have a few “what’s best for me” questions.

I am a married, 33 year old male. I live on the gulf coast of

Florida, where it’s warm much of the time, but certainly not today, temps were in the 30’s last night, and will be

again tonight. Cold for us, anyway. I work in the I.T. industry. I used to like it, but I’ve grown to hate it,

and now am only in it for the money. I plan on moving into the real estate business, property management &

investment, full-time over the course of the coming year.

I have two main things I’d like to try to help with pheromones. The

first is that I think I must have a definite “Clint Eastwood” effect as I’ve seen described here. That just about

sums up my demeanor, and as a result, I think most people are intimidated by it. I’m not huge or menacing looking

by any means – I’m 5’8”, ~170 lbs., ~18-20% bodyfat, brown hair, blue eyes. I workout 3 days a week in the gym, so

I’m not scrawny, but also not huge. A lot of the –none OD reports I read here just sound mostly like my normal

life. People often act threatened/hostile around me, and often when getting to know me better tend to relax a bit –

“people just have to get to know you better”, and “I’m just not sure how to take you sometimes” are two things I

hear a lot. So, my first objective would be to try to mitigate this effect I seem to have on people somewhat. More

–nol, less –none I guess??

My second objective is nearly opposite to my first, from a –mone perspective anyway, and where it gets

complex. Namely, I’d like to be able to get more sexual hits, particularly from the wife. We’re both your typical

tired, stressed, 30-something couple with kids. A lot of the spark that used to be there isn’t – and while I

understand it doesn’t come in a bottle (though after reading some of the hit reports, I’m not so sure…), every

little bit helps. Obviously, my wife is going to be past any intimidation factor after almost 10 years of marriage,

so I’m guessing some extra –none at home wouldn’t hurt. As far as sexual hits from other women, I don’t really need

for them to drop on the floor panting or anything, as I’m married, but… if I can trigger some DIHL’s, especially in

work situations, well, I see nothing wrong with using a little sexiness to my advantage in business, especially

since women have been doing it for about the past, oh, say 10,000 years or so.

So, that’s me and where I’m at in a nutshell. Any

suggestions? It seems that there are, generally speaking, two types of products – your “all in ones”, or combos,

like Chikara, Perception, and AE, and your singles, like TE and NPA. It seems like maybe for me, some regular WAGG,

spiced up as necessary with NPA might be a way to go, but I’m not sure, and WAGG seems kind of expensive as a

“test”. I really like the idea of “mixing on the body” as opposed to the bottle, mentioned in the newbie info, for

purposes of customizing based on the anticipated situation. Of course, such a combo as mentioned above would

probably also require a good cover fragrance – I’ve asked for Gucci Pour Homme for Xmas, I tried it out the other

day and really liked it – it smelled all leathery and pipe tobacco-ish, very “me”. Would this fragrance blend well

with the aforementioned products? Any advice or suggestions appreciated.

MOBLEYC57
12-15-2004, 03:47 PM
Hi all, this is my first post here, wanted to introduce myself. I’m a newbie to –mones, but not to the

Internet, or for that matter, boards on complex subjects on the Internet. I try to follow the rules of etiquette as

best as I can, and to that end, I have read the FAQ, Product Guide and Cookbook, some sections more than once. I

have a few “what’s best for me” questions.

I am a married, 33

year old male. I live on the gulf coast of Florida, where it’s warm much of the time, but certainly not today, temps

were in the 30’s last night, and will be again tonight. Cold for us, anyway. I work in the I.T. industry. I used to

like it, but I’ve grown to hate it, and now am only in it for the money. I plan on moving into the real estate

business, property management & investment, full-time over the course of the coming year.

I have two main things I’d like to try to help with pheromones. The first is that I

think I must have a definite “Clint Eastwood” effect as I’ve seen described here. That just about sums up my

demeanor, and as a result, I think most people are intimidated by it. I’m not huge or menacing looking by any means

– I’m 5’8”, ~170 lbs., ~18-20% bodyfat, brown hair, blue eyes. I workout 3 days a week in the gym, so I’m not

scrawny, but also not huge. A lot of the –none OD reports I read here just sound mostly like my normal life. People

often act threatened/hostile around me, and often when getting to know me better tend to relax a bit – “people just

have to get to know you better”, and “I’m just not sure how to take you sometimes” are two things I hear a lot. So,

my first objective would be to try to mitigate this effect I seem to have on people somewhat. More –nol, less –none

I guess??

My second objective is nearly opposite to my first,

from a –mone perspective anyway, and where it gets complex. Namely, I’d like to be able to get more sexual hits,

particularly from the wife. We’re both your typical tired, stressed, 30-something couple with kids. A lot of the

spark that used to be there isn’t – and while I understand it doesn’t come in a bottle (though after reading some of

the hit reports, I’m not so sure…), every little bit helps. Obviously, my wife is going to be past any intimidation

factor after almost 10 years of marriage, so I’m guessing some extra –none at home wouldn’t hurt. As far as sexual

hits from other women, I don’t really need for them to drop on the floor panting or anything, as I’m married, but…

if I can trigger some DIHL’s, especially in work situations, well, I see nothing wrong with using a little sexiness

to my advantage in business, especially since women have been doing it for about the past, oh, say 10,000 years or

so.

So, that’s me and where I’m at in a nutshell. Any

suggestions? It seems that there are, generally speaking, two types of products – your “all in ones”, or combos,

like Chikara, Perception, and AE, and your singles, like TE and NPA. It seems like maybe for me, some regular WAGG,

spiced up as necessary with NPA might be a way to go, but I’m not sure, and WAGG seems kind of expensive as a

“test”. I really like the idea of “mixing on the body” as opposed to the bottle, mentioned in the newbie info, for

purposes of customizing based on the anticipated situation. Of course, such a combo as mentioned above would

probably also require a good cover fragrance – I’ve asked for Gucci Pour Homme for Xmas, I tried it out the other

day and really liked it – it smelled all leathery and pipe tobacco-ish, very “me”. Would this fragrance blend well

with the aforementioned products? Any advice or suggestions appreciated.If you had two

products ... I'd say Chikara and AE for both of your request. Chikara for the social settings, and AE for the

better half. You can add to either of the two to spice it up. I'd read up on those two, and would use them

as my building block.

My 2 cents .... donated.:run:

P.S. And SOE for social.

READ TO

ACHIEVE ....

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7651 (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7651)

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4096 (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4096)

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t

=11559 (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11559)

bjf
12-15-2004, 03:52 PM
My recommendation is to order the

free gel packets (you just pay S&H) when they go on sale (is it every wednesday?). You get a few products, so you

can try out several different products and see the results.

integra
12-15-2004, 04:07 PM
Wish i could help but people

here are far more experienced then i am. Just wantted to say :welcome: :type: . You'll find the people here very

helpful, and have your question answered asap. :whip:

Friendly1
12-15-2004, 04:32 PM
As someone with a lot of IT

experience, I can tell you that most of us technical guys don't read body language very well. One of the best

things I did to change my life was to start studying body language. Check out the

body language (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12330&highlight=body+language) thread where I

and others recommend some good books and share anecdotes. By learning how to read body language, you can learn how

to project it, and through your body language you can help the people around you feel more comfortable and at ease

in your presence.

CptKipling
12-16-2004, 09:36 AM
Hi all, this is my first post here, wanted to introduce myself. I’m a newbie to –mones, but not to the

Internet, or for that matter, boards on complex subjects on the Internet. I try to follow the rules of etiquette as

best as I can, and to that end, I have read the FAQ, Product Guide and Cookbook, some sections more than once. I

have a few “what’s best for me” questions.
The effort is appreciated, thanks.

As bjf

said, I would definately try the free gel packs, I think you might like Chikara. WAGG is another one you might want

to consider, as well as SOE. On the sexual front, I would definately recommend TE which you would also get in the

free gels.

Don't forget that if you get product and don't like it, you can send it back within...I forget the

number of days but it's easy to look up in the store.