PDA

View Full Version : problem with SOE 38 packet order

bivonic
12-15-2004, 02:11 PM
Just

sent this email, posting as well so that you see it.

Hi Bruce -

Not sure if this is the best way to

reach you, I can make a post in the appropriate forum as well if that works better. I received my order a few weeks

ago, but about 3/4ths of the packets were empty, I am afraid the package must have gotten crushed in delivery since

everytime I go to get a packet, I need to inspect about 4 different packets before I find one with any gel in it.

Is there anything you can do about this? I do not mind making another order for 38 packets, but do you think you

could put additional packets in this one (like an additional 25 or so?). In the past when I have ordered the SOE

packets, they were wrapped 10 each in bubble wrap, but this time it looked like all 38 or so packets were just

thrown into a jiffy pack in one big bubble wrap wrapping. If you want I can ship you all of the packets that are

empty but not opened, you will notice they are all sticky too, meaning the package was damaged in someway. Sorry I

did not email you earlier but I received it right before my trip to Puerto Rico and I did not think it was this

bad.

Again I have no problem making another order so that you do not have to pay for the shipping, I was just

hoping I could get hooked up with it in order to fix this previous order?

bjf
12-15-2004, 02:22 PM
I have had a number of packets that

are unopened and completely empty (normally occurs over time). I know exactly what you are talking about.

MOBLEYC57
12-15-2004, 03:32 PM
Me ........... too!

Bruce
12-15-2004, 07:03 PM
Biv,

You should close that

envelope up and send it back just like it is asap. I wouldn't even mess with a mess like that. We have been

selling gel packs for a few years now and never had a disaster like that. Sounds like somebody ran over the package

with a fork lift. Take out any bottles or other products, seal up the envelope and send it back. We get reports

of the ocassional packet breaking open, and of course we replace them. Never heard of undamaged empties before

either. BJF, please send those back. We need to get those back to the folks who press them so it doesn't happen

again.

Anyone receiving damaged merchandise whatever it is, of course, don't hesitate. Write to

support@love-scent(dot...you know what)

In the unlikely even that the majority of a large

bundle of gel packets are smashed, just send it back and email me.

Sorry for any trouble,
Bruce