PDA

View Full Version : whats the strongest woman want to jump

bolounit
12-14-2004, 07:22 PM
whats the strongest standalone premixed women want to jump my bones type unscented pheromone that love scent sells

?whats the strongest standalone premixed pheromone women want to jump my bones that is scented that love scent sells

? Chikara ? SOE ? etc etc etc ?

Surreal
12-14-2004, 07:52 PM
that was tuff to read... lol

Depends on the your's and the 'target's' personal chemistry.

Some people absolutly love chikara and get

great hits, others dont get any good results. So it boils down to what works for you.

AE/Perception, Chikara,

SoE, ect. are good starts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mones will not be an

automatic lay. Mones are just away to break thre ice, to lower females defense mechanisms, to make you more

appearling in the short term, ect. Rarly to I hear a story about getting laid solely because of mones. You gotta do

nearly ALL the work for yourself.

TRock
12-14-2004, 07:57 PM
whats the

strongest standalone premixed women want to jump my bones type unscented pheromone that love scent sells ?whats the

strongest standalone premixed pheromone women want to jump my bones that is scented that love scent sells ? Chikara

? SOE ? etc etc etc ?
imo there isn't a strongest stand alone, but ther are some great combos. but if i

were to buy one product and use it all the time it would be chikara. chikara is not unscented yet tho and it's only

a social product. depending on your body chemistry, you might be better off with npa or te but they're just -none

products. a combo of the 2 would be better.

Gegogi
12-14-2004, 11:06 PM
A few dabs of PI, a boyish grin

and thick wallet may do the trick.

Knuuttipukki
12-15-2004, 02:30 AM
I´ve got the best results

with TE and NPA...

Surreal
12-15-2004, 06:05 AM
A few dabs of PI,

a boyish grin and thick wallet may do the trick.
If you have a thick wallet you should not have any

problem getting action. And I dont mean the red light district either.

DrSmellThis
12-15-2004, 10:54 AM
...P10, AE; from your

criteria; followed by Edge unscented and Heat, respectively.

Watcher
12-17-2004, 03:38 AM
perfect 10 or the chem set if

money is no problem and you cant return P10 though except for postage leakage but not because it doesnt

work

Chem set perhaps

Perception is a very effective tool and its water molecule binding formula means

it keeps more pheromones from evorparating and is effective up to 24 hours (suggest you read the sceince behind it)

you apply once a day i prefer to avoid the cover scent use it scentless - (pheromones come seperate from the cover

scent)

And it is very very effective works all day.
2nd best in 7 years ive ever used behind NPA/SOE

mix
ANd the more powerful chem set and p10.

Pheroman
12-17-2004, 12:39 PM
npa on zipper crouch of jeans:whip:

SirAngel
12-17-2004, 05:52 PM
Yeap P10 is proberbly the

strongest Ive tried´and got great results. Good value for money..lasts ages...

Watcher
12-20-2004, 09:33 PM
sirangle its a good product but

very expensive only for those that have used mones consistantly for 1 year at least.

SirAngel
12-21-2004, 02:57 AM
sirangle its a

good product but very expensive only for those that have used mones consistantly for 1 year at least.Why do

you think that it would be only be good for those that have used mones consistantly for 1 year at least ? And why

consistantly??? Are you refering to expirience or bodycemistrie?

Mungojerry
12-21-2004, 05:01 AM
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

SirAngel
12-21-2004, 05:13 PM
well since you get 0,022 mg

(corrected value) hard to get the right amount and to stretch it with some ethanol an a few sprays of your favorite

colonge...;-)

I love the hight quality metal atomiser that comes with it....

I wish all pheromaniacs a good

night from Germany

Indigo
12-22-2004, 03:00 AM
well since you

get 0,22mg of mones in one drop and a pack of TE has 0,13mg of mones with a recomendet use of 1-3 times it´s not

that hard to get the right amount and to stretch it with some ethanol an a few sprays of your favorite

colonge...;-)

I love the hight quality metal atomiser that comes with it....

I wish all pheromaniacs a good

night from Germany
You get 0.022mg mones oer drop not 0.22 !

gmcarroll33
12-30-2004, 10:44 PM
For me it's Perception or

Chikara. I always get friendliness and girls I don't know that well talking to me a lot more than girls usually do

when I dont' wear them.

chrome
12-31-2004, 04:10 PM
best bang for the buck would be

npa no doubt about it. Use it lightly though and mix 1 drop with a few drops of water and then apply it.