PDA

View Full Version : how does a foot fetishist send a subtle

bolounit
12-14-2004, 10:59 AM
how does a foot fetishist send a subtle message that he is a foot fetishist so that he attracts leggy

barefoot lovelies? i live in colarado its cold and a few times a day a see women walking around in flip flops

despite the weather and that is heaven for me . I mean i feel like the "proverbial breast man" who always attracts

flat chested women but in my case its women who never show off there feet per se .How long is polite glance that

sends the message hey your feet are cute versus me staring agape at her barefeet ? what other signals could i

send.

Mungojerry
12-14-2004, 11:29 AM
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

bolounit
12-14-2004, 07:36 PM
one girl at work caught me staring at her feet and asked me if i liked her feet .What should i

say ?

DCW
12-14-2004, 08:07 PM
one girl at work

caught me staring at her feet and asked me if i liked her feet .What should i say ?

Tell her that you

admire the attractive features of a woman, say it in a light hearted tone or you might end up in HR .

BTW

there is a girl who sits behind me at work who walks around without shoes on a daily basis and it's starting to

catch on because another girl is now doing it.

DCW

Gegogi
12-14-2004, 11:04 PM
Move to Hawaii and get a job as a

woman's shoe salesman. Sheesh, you'd be pitchin' a tent all day...

chococat
12-15-2004, 12:31 AM
Tell her, "I like your shoes!"

Compliment her a lot on her shoes and she'll possibly wonder if that's your kink.

If a girl asks, "Do you

like my feet?" most likely she wants you to say that yes, they're lovely. You can even say they're cute as can be

and she won't be offended. Just keep the sexual overtones out of it, and she won't freak out. The feet aren't

like the breasts/ass/pussy. They can be sexualized or they can be as neutral as the nose.

A woman usually

likes to hear that she has nice hands, as well.

platinumfox
12-15-2004, 06:07 PM
Im a foot fetishist and proud

of it.Women wearing stockings is my "Kryptonite"I encounter it every day at work but Im always careful not get

caught staring or I'll get in trouble.I always dreamed of working in a shoe store.I do the complimenting of the

shoes trick you cant get in trouble for that then you can look and talk about her shoes at the same time.Another

thing to say is where did you get them?I want them for my girlfriend(even if you dont have one)Are they

comfortable?"and so on and so on".

Gegogi
12-15-2004, 06:44 PM
I used to date a 4' 10" Chinese

girl. She was cute as a button, had little body hair and wore size 4 shoes. Now I'm not a foot fetishist--mainly an

assman--but I could fit most of her foot in my mouth. :thumbsup:

platinumfox
12-16-2004, 05:31 AM
I used to date

a 4' 10" Chinese girl. She was cute as a button, had little body hair and wore size 4 shoes. Now I'm not a foot

fetishist--mainly an assman--but I could fit most of her foot in my mouth. :thumbsup:Being a foot fetishist

ASIAN WOMEN HAVE THE BEST FEET!

CptKipling
12-16-2004, 09:22 AM
My kryptonite is those short

folded (pleated??) skirts girls sometime wear out to clubs *drool*

Skye
12-16-2004, 10:59 AM
...ahhh the beauty of an A-Line

Skirt.....

...while clubbing....

;)

bolounit
12-16-2004, 12:15 PM
Tell her, "I like your shoes!" Compliment her a lot on her shoes and

she'll possibly wonder if that's your kink.

If a girl asks, "Do you like my feet?" most likely she wants you

to say that yes, they're lovely. You can even say they're cute as can be and she won't be offended. Just keep the

sexual overtones out of it, and she won't freak out. The feet aren't like the breasts/ass/pussy. They can be

sexualized or they can be as neutral as the nose.

A woman usually likes to hear that she has nice hands, as

well. shoes on a woman dont attract me barefoot or flip flops attract me as close to being barefoot as

possible , nylons panty hose etc detract from a woman's barefootness

bolounit
12-16-2004, 12:17 PM
Being a foot fetishist ASIAN WOMEN HAVE THE BEST FEET! asian women are

definitly in the running but i a gringo luv latina barefoot women

Gegogi
12-16-2004, 12:41 PM
Like above mentioned,

if you want barefoot women galore, you gotta live someplace warm--Hawaii, Guam, Tonga, etc. I see naked feet all day

long here in Honolulu. Women also tend to adorn their feet more--jewelery, nail treatments, tatoos--due to that

nakedness. The only down side is really wide feet. That is, women that grow up without shoes tend to have wide feet

(no support). We call them Luau feet (1 or 2 toes hang off the edge of da flip-flops):thumbsup:

platinumfox
12-17-2004, 12:27 AM
Being a

foot fetishist ASIAN WOMEN HAVE THE BEST FEET!I love the small suckable toes YUMMY!

DrSmellThis
12-17-2004, 12:48 AM
Don't get me started.

Watcher
12-17-2004, 03:33 AM
in terms of shoes/feet give me

some knee high *fuckme* boots any day - followed up by long legs - a short short skirt (just enough to cover the

butt) a tight fitting shirt with no bra and long blonde or brown or black hair

Watcher droools (oh you can

substitute short short skirt) with tight fitting denim shorts that sort of disappear up the ahem.

Drooling

all over his new shirt bugger.

Watcher
12-17-2004, 03:34 AM
Gegogi

Fit most of her foot

in youre mouth (i wouldnt have been wanting to bite to much or swallow could have hit some problems) lol.