PDA

View Full Version : Going to try out some estratetraenol

chococat
12-12-2004, 10:13 PM
Hmmm!

No idea what to expect. It seems that no one has given it much study.

I've read both

good and bad things.

I think this chemical is worth a shot. I think most of us can agree that some sort of

depression/anxiety/fluctuation of emotions goes along with attraction.

What good would this chemical have

done way-back-when? I'm trying to think of a *good* reason to depress men (I mean from an evolutionary/ev.

psychological standpoint!)

bjf
12-12-2004, 10:33 PM
Well, it should improve the mood of

men around you.

As far as the diversity in the results of the studies, don't sweat it too much. I've

seen studies that say nol supresses the LH response even, and even ones that says A1 does nothing.

I have

TE/w which many believe has estra in it and it improves my mood. I think it will likely uplift men as long as you

don't od on it.

chococat
12-13-2004, 05:13 PM
You mean the LH response in men,

right?

Does anyone have any good links to papers on estra?

I tried to access an abstract by Maiworm

about the effects of estra on an initial encounter, but I don't think the file has been linked on the webpage.

It seems like it has a greater effect on the VNO than any of the other pheros, which makes me want to try it out.

bjf
12-13-2004, 05:26 PM
I don't think it will cause a LH

response in men, it will probably do something to our brain activity, but I wouldn't say anything hormonal

necessarily.

You are right for trying it out. I wish we could have some more contibutors come and speak on

this (some of the old timers must have good information as well) but it is likely effective in elevating men's mood

levels from what I know.

chococat
12-13-2004, 05:36 PM
http://www.coldcure.com/anosmia/chem-senses.pdf

Found the Maiworm study!

This is hot stuff! Search for EST. The study is on page 21. Maybe this

explains the "depressed mood."

bjf
12-13-2004, 08:59 PM
I didn't see anything about

depression in that abstract (on pg 21)....?

Great link btw.

chococat
12-13-2004, 11:25 PM
I was referring to the part

where it said that the men and women took signifigantly more initiative and felt "hurt" if they were rejected.

Maybe the "hurt" part is what some other studies were talking about when they talked about the men exposed to EST

being in a bad mood.

Gegogi
12-14-2004, 02:48 AM
"I was referring to the

part where it said that the men and women took signifigantly more initiative and felt "hurt" if they were

rejected."
Feeling hurt when rejected is normal anyway. What isn't normal is feeling mad and seeking

revenge.

bjf
12-14-2004, 06:11 AM
I was referring to

the part where it said that the men and women took signifigantly more initiative and felt "hurt" if they were

rejected. Maybe the "hurt" part is what some other studies were talking about when they talked about the men

exposed to EST being in a bad mood.

Na, because they weren't being rejected in the studies.

Furthermore, it said women felt hurt too.

E-1 as it is called is thought to be the female equivalent of A-1.

A-1 actually can depress men as some studies indicate. People using it in this forum, however, have largely not

been depressed by it according to a poll I did (just 12-15 votes I think though).

Women tend to be able to

focus better or something with A-1.