PDA

View Full Version : Chikara and SOE resultss

polishkid99
12-12-2004, 12:40 PM
Hey there

gang. I have used pheromones in the past but have laid off them for awhile. I now started again. I received my

packet of Chikara and SOE. I tried it in the office setting. Well I spread the packet of each on neck, behind ears

and then put some in hand and added water and applied to hair. I wanted to see the results on the people at work.

More so the reaction on my boss. My boss is a woman of 52 that has been on my case. Well the other women in the

dept said "yum, I like the cologne". My boss came by me to ask me something and then she started talking about how

things are going; you know personal stuff. Im thinking "hmmm is it the pheromones or was she visited by three

ghosts the nite before"; lol.

Another thing that happened which was odd was a guy I deal with said when we go

out to pick up lunch I'll treat ya for all the things you do for me. Now we are talking about a 22 yr old guy that

is arrogant, cocky and always right. This was not normal. Maybe the pheromones had something to do with it; u know

more respect.

Im going to try some AE. Honestly this product has always got me compliments. Im hoping for

a new AE with a kick.

By the way I am 42, 5'10 and 165. So older guy here. I will try some experiments

with other stuff and also different scenarios like the gym and going out. Will let u know

Well Im glad to be

back. Reading all the posts from the past and taking notes.

Later

Mungojerry
12-12-2004, 01:02 PM
dfdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

polishkid99
12-12-2004, 01:07 PM
Not sure if it was

the right thing to do but I used all of each. I applied it over those areas I mentioned. I did the hair thing

since it worked for me before. It seems to last longer.

Mungojerry
12-12-2004, 01:12 PM
dsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

polishkid99
12-12-2004, 01:16 PM
Well to tell u the truth Im

not familiar with the packets. Maybe I should read the directions huh. I just thought since its a packet and u

cant reseal them they are for single use. As u said though it worked. I have to admit I really liked the lite

scent of Chikara. I think adding AE will make it better. I will post my results.

Mungojerry
12-12-2004, 01:21 PM
dddddddccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

bjf
12-12-2004, 01:57 PM
Well to tell u the

truth Im not familiar with the packets. Maybe I should read the directions huh. I just thought since its a packet

and u cant reseal them they are for single use. As u said though it worked. I have to admit I really liked the

lite scent of Chikara. I think adding AE will make it better. I will post my results.

The store

says they are 1-2 use, intuition tells you that they are single use, but in reality they are 2-4 uses.

BIONIC MAN
12-12-2004, 09:37 PM
Hey there

gang. I have used pheromones in the past but have laid off them for awhile. I now started again. I received my

packet of Chikara and SOE. I tried it in the office setting. Well I spread the packet of each on neck, behind ears

and then put some in hand and added water and applied to hair. I wanted to see the results on the people at work.

More so the reaction on my boss. My boss is a woman of 52 that has been on my case. Well the other women in the dept

said "yum, I like the cologne". My boss came by me to ask me something and then she started talking about how things

are going; you know personal stuff. Im thinking "hmmm is it the pheromones or was she visited by three ghosts the

nite before"; lol.

Another thing that happened which was odd was a guy I deal with said when we go out to pick

up lunch I'll treat ya for all the things you do for me. Now we are talking about a 22 yr old guy that is arrogant,

cocky and always right. This was not normal. Maybe the pheromones had something to do with it; u know more

respect.

Im going to try some AE. Honestly this product has always got me compliments. Im hoping for a new AE

with a kick.

By the way I am 42, 5'10 and 165. So older guy here. I will try some experiments with other stuff

and also different scenarios like the gym and going out. Will let u know

Well Im glad to be back. Reading all

the posts from the past and taking notes.

Later I usually get good results and social acquaintices

with my natural self. but we all do want more, so my quest for the holy grail brought me here. :run: I got here just

as fast as i could. my suggestion you have found your office scent . now the gym scent IMHO is copulins under the

nose , i went from a 295x2 bench to a 295x4 with this one addition. and im 180 pounds :LOL: :LOL: