PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego and WAGG Combo

platinumfox
12-12-2004, 08:56 AM
I have

been getting a few hits from Asian ladies 30-40 years old.A couple of times I'll just be standing minding my own

business and they will turn to me and say hi and got a DIHL yesterday.I use two drops of AE AND 2 WAGG.I'll keep

reporting anymore hits.

Surreal
12-12-2004, 04:23 PM
Wow, never would of thought to

use this combo.

How did you apply? Did you WAGG then AE directly over it? Where?

bjf
12-12-2004, 04:38 PM
wagg and ae is a great combo.

platinumfox
12-13-2004, 05:40 AM
I have read past threads on

how American born Asians and Non American born Asians might react differntly to mones.All the hits so far have been

from Asians who were born in another country.Im assuming because when they talked I noticed the accent.My

application was one drop of WAGG on each side of neck and one on each sleeve.Then cover with two drops of AE .

platinumfox
12-13-2004, 05:42 AM
wagg and ae is a

great combo.Could you please post your hits?I want to compare with others who do this mix you attracting

Asian ladies with this?

bjf
12-13-2004, 06:32 AM
Could you please

post your hits?I want to compare with others who do this mix you attracting Asian ladies with this?

I

have used it that much because I am not a huge fan of AE, but by adding the wagg it seemed to make ae work better

for me. I sat next to this woman at work and she started talking non-stop, and offering me help, and not chatting

in a smilely friendly way, more like when you are attracted to someone and nervous and you can't make eye contact

(submitting way). She asked me to go outside and smoke a cigarette with her, finally she had to leave because she

couldn't concentrate. She seemed extremely hot and bothered.

I had a time when I think I used soe mostly in

the morning, came home and showered at lunch, came back and had just wagg on and I was getting hits from quite a few

women, but there was this asian woman who began constantly asking me questions about myself in a manner I have never

come by from a random female I didn't know. The pheromones were definitely working on her.

CptKipling
12-13-2004, 09:04 AM
I think generally of you don't

get good reactions wearing -none based products you can switch things around by applying some WAGG with it. Of

course it depends on the types of reactions you were getting in the first place, but I've seen a similar thing

happen with WAGG and A4.2.

bjf
12-13-2004, 09:26 AM
I think generally

of you don't get good reactions wearing -none based products you can switch things around by applying some WAGG

with it. Of course it depends on the types of reactions you were getting in the first place, but I've seen a

similar thing happen with WAGG and A4.2.

Exactly!!!

platinumfox
12-13-2004, 07:43 PM
Hmmm?Looks like we are on to

something I used this mix on an Asian co worker guessing 35-45.She came to this country 10 years ago.I sat next to

her at a presentation she was definitely getting flustered and shifting alot and heard her breathing heavy and

sighing so I know it was working.If I only had some "old Realm" this would be the ultimate mix for me.

platinumfox
12-30-2004, 05:33 AM
Thank you so much Bruce for

the WAGG AND AE deal for $69.95 its perfect because Im using this combo a lot.

kappakai
01-03-2005, 12:48 PM
I used the AE/WAGG combo last

weekend on a blind date with an Asian girl. We are both aged 26, I'm Asian myself. Two drops of WAGG, one between

the wrists and one along the neck, and then two drops of AE, between the wrists, behind the ears, and a quick swipe

along with stomach...

Unfortunately, it worked. Why unfortunate? Well, it was blind. So I went into the night

knowing the risk of having mones on around a girl I might not be attracted to. Well, we made small talk, had some

dinner and some drinks. She wasn't overly flirtful or blatantly sexual, but I saw a lot of signs. Mirroring, she

would cross her arms like mine were crossed. Everytime she came back from the bathroom (which, BTW, seemed more than

normal) she would have a big smile on her face. She slapped my hand playfully a few times. And then, more or less

followed me back upstairs to my apartment. She tried sitting close to me a few times on the couch (as opposed to in

the bedroom) and I think she got the hint eventually, when I didn't reciprocate her kino. On the way out, I gave

her a hug, and she looked at me longingly for a few seconds, as if waiting for me to kiss her, before leaving.

All in all, the evening was very light, she was chatty, always looked at me when we talked, and eomtionally

comfortable; though towards the end of the night, she was starting to get a little bit annoying. This mix seems to

do pretty well for friendliness very likely leading into possibly more if that direction is pursued. I'm not going

in that direction, and now I have to figure out how to get her to stop calling me at all hours of the day. She seems

to have taken a very strong interest in whatever I may be doing whenever she calls, as well as what I'm doing when

I'm not on the phone with her. All this from one date a some AE/WAGG.

I did try the mix again the next

night, with a couple swipes of SOE added. One of my sister's friends, white girl from Boston (as opposed to above

Asian girl) who i've hung out with a few times, was more sexual than before. She teased my sister about mine and

her's love child, and made several references to taking home a large table at the bar to have sex on, to which I

replied it'd probably be more fun and less work if we put a lazy susan on it. Not to mention I found her snuggled

up against me at several points throughout the night.

I'm starting to think the WAGG will be a solid base

for me upon which to build. I need a little bit myself to be a little more friendly and to loosen up. I can add SOE

for increased friendliness and trust, and use anything else (Edge, NPA, AE, Chikara, or Perception) to spice it up a

bit. Definitely good for those seeking some intellectualism from your women and something a little more substantial,

rather than the more animalistic responses garnered from other products.

tounge
01-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Don't it suck big time, when the

mones do their dirty little business, and then you find out YOU aren't attracted to the target. :(

Visionary7903
01-03-2005, 09:00 PM
WAGG is probably my

favourite product. Obviously it needs other things to be used with it though for it to be most effective.

What I

especially like is the effect it has on myself. Sometimes I put some on the tip of my nose and upper lip and it

shuts out, as good as anything ive tried, a social anxiety I get from talking to certain people. It makes me almost

completely relaxed when talking to a hot woman or high up manager whereas normally I am tense.

Visionary