PDA

View Full Version : Wheeee!

Silver
12-11-2004, 03:29 PM
Lookie what I got! Teeheehee!

Sorry, I regressed a tad there, but I can't help feeling really excited when I get a package of pheremones in the

mail. So fun.

A comment before I go on: Bruce, the rose SPO smells HORRIBLE! Well, i don't know, maybe some

people are fond of it, but to me it just smells like...like fruit vodka, neither here nor there in terms of an

actual floral smell at all. When I first opened the package, the entire thing smelled like that, and I thought it

was the AE/w. That scared me for a bit, because it is just very much not my thing, nor would it go with any

fragrance I own.

Luckily, it was not so. The AE/w is more of a lightly fruity scent with a bit of muskiness,

that fades into a sweet vanillamuskiness within 10-15 minutes. At least, that's what it seems like to my nose.

I'm curious, what does everyone else think AE/w smells like?

While I'd prefer an unscented, or a floral scent,

it is nevertheless very mixable, can easily be masked or blended with other fragrances. I'm quite pleased.

I

wore a drop of AE/w on each wrist today, got a lot of looks and so forth, but nothing that's definitely a result of

the 'mones. I mean, I seemed to get a little more than usual, but I can't tell. Gaahh, it's so hard to tell the

difference >.< I also got EW, but I haven't anything to dilute it with. I know I have an atomiser around here

somewhere...I just have to find it :angel: . When I do, I'll do some serious experimenting.

So

excited!
~Silver

integra
12-11-2004, 04:18 PM
Congrats on ur New Package. (heh

can't wait for mine .. will be as excited as you - so your not alone man)
Just give it time with the Pheros. Some

Pheros don't work as well as others for different people, Just find which one is right for you. Like i'm doing

hehe because some of them didn't work for me (it's all the chemistry stuff ) .. I think hah this is Advice from me

so don't take much of it, cuz i dont' know much about pheros myself.
But bro give it more tries .. and try

combos and Tell us how it goes.

Yeah keep us uptodated with the Hits/and Not so Good Hits

Genesis
12-11-2004, 11:14 PM
... man... But

bro give it more tries ..
lol I think Silver is a chick.

Silver
12-12-2004, 09:47 PM
Lol, maybe, just maybe.;)

I

still think the rose oil smells like fruit vodka. Maybe I'll dilute it and give it to a friend.