PDA

View Full Version : Is there a cologne that smells like SOE?

Mungojerry
12-11-2004, 08:59 AM
123456789zz1

tiberius
12-11-2004, 12:30 PM
You could just give them a sly

look and say "its a secret."

Mungojerry
12-12-2004, 05:53 AM
123456789zz2

Elvis
12-12-2004, 07:17 AM
Mungojerry, ma man. I don't know

off the top of my head the answer to your question, but here is something I'd try if I were you.

Take some SOE

to a fragrance counter somwhere. Approach the hottest woman there and ask her for assistance with your quest. Make a

point of having fun with this girl as you both embark on a journey to find your answer. Buy the closest scent...then

ask her to go for a coffee with you when she finishes her shift.

Good luck amigo!

phersurf
12-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Elvis has the best

idea.

In the past I've always said that good freind of mine liked to dabble in creating his own scents using

natural oils and such. Just tell her it's a home brewed fragrence and that if she likes it you'll tell your friend

it may be a keeper.

BIONIC MAN
12-12-2004, 09:28 PM
When

wearing my SOE - NPA mix girls often ask me what scent i'm wearing.

So I was wondering if there is a cologne

out there that smells similar to SOE and that I could say I was wearing.

I know some of you guys are just

completely honest, but I've never met with a favourable reaction when i've told people what I'm actually wearing

so would like something to use as a plausible cover story! :rant: just tell the truth its

the scent of eros , created by jvkohl [a scent for erotic encounters] this mysterious scent will linger in her mind.

she does not have to be informed its pheromones:think: thats like pepsi advertizing red yellow 5 is in there

drinks.:lol:

countesszero
12-13-2004, 07:16 AM
Hi. I just tell everyone

that I mix my own scents, which I do. I even go into detail about using a little of this and that. But of course I

leave out the pheromone ingredients. Telling people this works. Also I have a friend here at work and I usually mix

up something for her. She said my mix helped with her boyfriends libido problem. As for me I wear pheromones all the

time. Now I'm wearing 2 drops EW, 6 drops AE/w, 2 drops PCC and 8 drops Androstenone mixed in with rose,jasmin and

sex on the beach oil. I cover this with White Shoulders. It works very well. It's strong at first. I usually apply

all this in the morning of course and by the time I get to work(1 hour) the scent is mild and unobtrusive. BTW I

always get hits. DIHL and free drinks in certain situations. And my fiancee is always at the ready if you know what

I mean. Especially since I've added EW and PCC to my mix. Peace out.

The Countess