PDA

View Full Version : Should I risk doing this?

Skyy
12-10-2004, 02:15 PM
I never acually

perfected or even figured out how to use PCC correctly or to my advantage. There is a girl at work that I sorta

fancy and we play quite a bit (kino). I've never actually ignored her more for a day (sometimes I am do walk by

and pretend not to notice her) and i know it drives her nuts, but im wondering if by doing this I could do some

damage? A dab couldn't hurt right?

Friendly1
12-10-2004, 03:16 PM
Only one way to find out.

Until you get into a serious relationship with someone, you really don't risk much with most women. We guys tend

to get too uptight about women who, at best, may only be considering us remote possibilities.

Keep it in

perspective. Right now, there is really nothing going on between you two. You are attracted to each other, and

that is it.

JasonLJS
12-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Go for it. It's better to try

something then to regret not trying something.

j5fakt0r
12-11-2004, 02:40 AM
Yeah if you don't go for it

you might regret it one day. And who knows? Maybe this is your shot at finding some true happiness. Putting on a

dab can't hurt, if anything the worse it could do is make her feel intimidated and so forth around you.

Watcher
12-11-2004, 03:00 AM
spread youre eye a little wider -

the scatter appraoch can work wonders.

If you get to specific and it doesnt happen (90% likley) and thats

being optimistic then you get youreself thinking in a narrow focus way (anti NLP positive) and you set youreself up

for unrealistic expectations and failure and then depression.

Yoel
12-11-2004, 04:36 AM
I think the emphasis should be on

the "work" detail. If somehow things don't work out it'll be awkward to see her everyday after...
I generally

prefer not to mess where I have to return often, but I'd say you have to judge for yourself.
Anyway if you

choose to go for it, definitely try mones, that's what they are for after all.

Yoel

BIONIC MAN
12-11-2004, 06:22 AM
I never acually

perfected or even figured out how to use PCC correctly or to my advantage. There is a girl at work that I sorta

fancy and we play quite a bit (kino). I've never actually ignored her more for a day (sometimes I am do walk by and

pretend not to notice her) and i know it drives her nuts, but im wondering if by doing this I could do some damage?

A dab couldn't hurt right? the nol will get her to talk more,rone will help her

see you as a dependable masculine type and the none well we all know what it does .:kiss:

Mungojerry
12-11-2004, 01:09 PM
sdfsdfdsfdsfdsfssfs

bjf
12-11-2004, 01:17 PM
Male use of cops and bitchiness has

definitely been mentioned before. So its not surprising.

Watcher
12-12-2004, 12:55 AM
PCC and SOE and PCC and AE/M wsa

one i tried - actually WAGG NPA and PCC also worked well back in my wilder dump half a bottle of unused the edge on

me at once and go walkabout at xmas shopping time - he he.

That said i would be careful not to use to much

PCC with Anone heavy products perhaps 10-20% total application at most - i preferred to add a few drops to a 10ml

bottle of either AE M and W and SOE.

Skyy
12-12-2004, 05:23 AM
ATM imjust dabbing the to with my

pinky and putting it on my chin..just 1 dab.