PDA

View Full Version : Need advices for a very very beginner with girls

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 08:25 PM
Hi! My problem is a little bit... special. I\'m 18 years old and I never had any girlfriend, never make love, althought never been kissed. You see my problem? So I weared PI some months to see the real basics. What I saw is that I\'m very very late compared to others. I\'m beautifull but small (5\'4). Some girls said that I\'m an investment! But soon, I will be nothing at all because every day, more and more people are using pheromone products around me so I\'m loosing the only advantage I can have to get myself equal to others. So why womens would care of someone like me when mens here are running after womens in all the city to fuck them all faster as possible (pitiful eh?). Could you give me some advices please?

[ November 10, 2001: Message edited by: Okiam ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 09:18 PM
Okay I am not gonna pretend Im THE PIMP or anything but hey I got some girls, kisses and as you put it made love (just dont tell da folks images/icons/laugh.gif ) I am 18 also so I can probably help you.

First thing you gotta remember that pheros help, I dont have the power of PI but I got TES (the edge sandlewood) which is not even half-way powerfull and I have gotten DIHL, how? I was close to the girl for a long time, glanced at her from time to time 3-5 sec durations, showing I have a interest in her. Remember to smile. Plus remember that you are gonna have to go up to her ... Girls are shyier then guys unforutanely.... dont let your pride get to you ... if she don\'t like ya then try another girl or give her a tampon and say \"it must be that time of the month\". Dont let girls or especially the beautifull girls abuse you.... if a girl ever takes advantage of you kick them ..... be nice to girls but not to the point where you will do anything for them.

You will have to go up to the girls.... sorry about that but you will have too, Remember this will be one of the most stressfull events you will have to face but you want the girls right? When you confront them remember that if this is a chore you will never get the girl ... you have to make it fun showing that you are fun and girls like guys that are fun and with humor. Try to end the converstation first with getting her # and never make an excuse for getting the #.

Who says that pheros are being more and more.... I cant get anyone to believe in the stuff ... I mean da shit sounds like love potion #9, just try explaining the stuff to your friends and count to 10 and wait for them to bust up laughing..... Mine did.

And the ones that said you were an investment ... now I dont know you but I\'d say get rid of them..... uhhh i mean get away from them ... they will just drag you down and make you an investment which you arent.

Oh and do what I did if you cant go up to certain chicks drink lots of tecquila and dr.pepper mixxed then eat a whole tic-tac box to mask the smell then get some pheros and you couldn\'t care less if the girl says anything about you or not... IT WILL HELP!! Remember drink till your drunk! just dont get caught remember I didn\'t tell you that.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 09:38 PM
Hey shinten, i bet you are a fan of Doc love huh? images/icons/wink.gif

Okiam, Shinten is right about everything he said. The only thing i can add up is that since you said u\'ve never had any relationships before, you might tend to be the \"mr. nice guy\" type. When i say this, it means you might become that guy that acts as if you\'re begging women for their time to conversate with you. DON\'T!!!!
Remember to carry yourself like a mysterious man who don\'t share anything about his whole life... at least not yet. Then with the help of your PI, that should at least help you build that aura of being \"The One\" and remember that you should make the girls be the one to chase you. (No offense ladies) I mean, of course you should be the one to initiate everything but that\'s it. When the girl likes you, she (too) should do something to make it happen. Then show confidence because that will be the impression the girls will get from your PI. And as ShinTen said, never ever make excuses when getting their #. Act as if you are confident that she will give you her # and if she doesn\'t, then move on and don\'t ever think about her. Don\'t say sentences like \"I hope I\'m not bothering you...\" OR \"Do you mind if I talk to you for a second...\"
JUST BE THE MAN THAT YOU ARE AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO USE YOUR PI. images/icons/laugh.gif

LET\'S DO IT BOYS!!!!!

[ November 10, 2001: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

[ November 10, 2001: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 09:41 PM
Oh yea this is one thing I forgot to mention that I have just learned but not sure.... the cuter the chick the less signals that the girl gives out. For example a really hot chick looks at you for 3 secs you know shes attracted to you or somethings wrong wit you but if they look for 1-2, theres nothing special about you.... but the uglier ones will look at you for 5-10 with out even noticing. I think that the cuter ones know they are cuter and they dont have to be picky. So if you ever see a hot chick look at you for 3 or more secs then get your grove on.
And the one thing that all girls are victims of is the hair tossing... The easiest way to get this is just wear some mones and pass them by twice but look over your shoulder each time and if at any second they toss their hair you can make your move. Hope this helps. Its really the basics.
Dont use the mones as a crutch... the mones work but I am sometimes unsure.

Actually Redcapp I am, I also like speed seduction which is made by Ross Jeffries i think. He\'s good too.

Redcapp hit everything that should have also been covered. If you need more help I think some links for you should be www.askmen.com (\"http://www.askmen.com\") and www.speedseductions.com (\"http://www.speedseductions.com\") (i think they are the links) but remember u cant read your way to the girls. You will have to do Field Experience too. It will take time. Anybody else wanna give a word?

[ November 10, 2001: Message edited by: ShinTen ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 10:58 PM
When it comes down to it, we men want good looking women its a genetic thing, are you prepared to settle for someone whos not so good looking, because when it comes down to it, women really do have smaller brains and to get the men they want they are mostly i repeat most of them bitchy ok so get over it and become a bastard because they will not take any notice otherwise, if they take notice of you then well if you act like someone who is a bit insecure then youre gone.

I was the same all insecure and didnt know which way i was going, us males would like to think that they want us and that we are all important but really when it comes down to it women use us every time. Read a book called the sperm wars, actually im unimportant its what i do and what the women do that matters to me now. So stop being a pasty and learn to be a bastard because contary to popular media portrayl its not true.

Try looking at it from a female point of view if they dont get asked out they WILL walk away or go with someone else. So you need to learn to do the same (the key is CONFIDENCE around women) with or without pheros this will get you further. They always go for the alpha male this is in our genetic sequence. Women dont think rationaly they think semi emotionally why do think that there are so many depressed women.

= Because they still respond in a primative way anything you see in the mainstream media is from a male point of view not a female.
To be honest ive gotten to the point where i really dont have sex anymore six months without having it off even in self relief and im quite happy to abstain for a while anyway it gives me much more emitional energy to do other things like annoy everyone else with the pheromones. Women will continue being the way they are the only thing i can change is how i act and respond, so im waiting for the right person and it is ok to be like that. This really pisses them off no end. I think that jambats got the right idea, the pheromones act like a alpha male signal women like to go for alpha males so wear this stuff, why do you think not many people know about this it is always covered up and for good reason if everyone had access to this women wouldnt know what to do, so its kept down some of us are smart enough to go through with it though. So we can make an impact.

jose
11-11-2001, 06:11 AM
It just basically comes down to confidence, judging by your post you seem like the shy type. If I see a girl I like I strike up a conversation like \"Where did you buy that ring?\"or \"I need directions to.....\" Then you give them the strike \"Thank you(look like you\'re about to turn and walk away)you know I would really like to take you out to dinner or coffee, I\'d like to have your phone number.\"(always get the home phone number.) They\'re taking a back by this but you usually get the number. The trick is to smile and look like you have confidence, also work on your appearance what clothes you wear and hair style. Even if you smell like a dominant male but don\'t act like one, the woman will be turned off.

Oh and Doc Love rules!!!!!
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

Whitehall
11-12-2001, 01:21 PM
One important fact to remember is that there are 3 billion women on Earth and 3 billion men and most cultures are monogamous so it largely one-on-one. That means that you get yours!!!

Being taller would help, granted, but remember too that some of the most dynamic and powerful men of history have been shorter than average and they\'ve gotten their share! Look at Napoleon and Henry Kissinger. Your task is to achieve extraodinary things - then watch the girls flock to you! When you finish your education and you land that great job, just watch the clicks try to glom on to you. The point is, you\'re still young.

As some of the other respondents pointed out, mating is a statistical process - if one woman doesn\'t click, don\'t waste your time or energy - just move on to the next opportunity and don\'t take it personally. If one target doesn\'t respond, the key word is \"Next!\"

Some short guys I know have plenty of babes - they are Marine aviators flying jets. Carry yourself like that and women will be impressed. Pheromones could help convey that image.

rjm
11-13-2001, 12:08 AM
I\'ll concur with what was said above. I won\'t comment on \"style,\" because I don\'t consider myself to have one.

Here\'s my two-cents though:

DO NOT BE A DOORMAT! I\'ve been there, and quite frankly, it sucks. Keep in mind the type of treatment you will accept, and what you will not. This ties into the confidence advice from the above posts. DO NOT allow people to treat you like dirt; I\'ve been there and done that, and I will not do it again. Save yourself the aggravation and pain that I\'ve dealt with.

This does not mean that you should be mean or condescending to those around you. Be \"the good guy;\" be the helper, but set limits on your availability. You may be the type who wants to save everyone from every dissappointment in life, including from their own failures. You can\'t.

Oh yeah- also, don\'t be in too much of a hurry. There are many females out there, and you don\'t want to be owned by the first one you become intimate with. Emotional ties can be a real nightmare - certainly if you realize one day that you are involved with someone and there\'s no future in the relationship.

But back to the pheros:
I don\'t know if you\'ve been told this yet (I just scanned the replies), but maybe you should have gotten Alter Ego or something with more Androstenol, as your age likely has you producing plenty of Androstenone... Unless you\'re REALLY shy / quiet.

Good luck, and tell us how things work out!