PDA

View Full Version : AE and Acqua Di Gio

Fatal
12-09-2004, 09:55 PM
Alright well I have

ordered these two products a few days ago and should be reciving them soon. I know AE is scented, but I was

wondering if the two scents would mix well. Has anybody tried the combo? I have yet to wear either product before,

so I'm going into it kind of blind. But I plan on wearing a few drops of AE then maybe a tad bit of Acqua. That's

my plan, but does anybody know if it would work? :think:

Gegogi
12-10-2004, 01:49 AM
Acqua Di Gio smells perfect as

is. I guess that's why it's so dang popular. I wouldn't mess with it. It's better to use it to cover unscented

'mone mixes like TE, PI or SOE.

einstein
12-10-2004, 05:58 AM
There was a guy on here named

Dasentini who had some crazy success with that combo. Check this thread

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthrea

d.php?t=9839&highlight=dasentini (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9839&highlight=dasentini)

Fatal
12-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Alright well I just recived these

in the mail today, right when I was brining a girlfriend over for a little fun before my swim meet. Perfect timeing

right? So I go into the bathroom, put 2 drops of AE on my neck and maybe some Gio, not quite sure. Anyways, we're

makingout a little bit and she sais I smell good. Nothing uncommon there. But I think she was breathing a bit more

heavier trying to smell them, but that could just be my over observation of it. But all in all, no noticible effect.

So after my swim meet, which I did not swim at, I came home put a drop of AE on my neck, and one on my wrist

and rubbed. Then a dab of Gio on my neck. So I goto the basketballgame, not really any noticable reaction at first.

I did notice though that guys we're paying more attention to me, like they kept touching me, not sexual just like

pats and stuff. Kinda weird, but nothing really noticable. But this could be coincidence, but i noticed a few times

that some girls I was sitting next too would like blush up. Not like get shy and blusshy, but their cheeks would

just get really rosey. I'm not sure if that was because of me, but has anyone noticed like phsyical effects on

girls like them getting warmer or blushy?

Anyways, nothing really noticable happened so I'm thinking upping

the dosage a drop or two. No increased conversations or anything. So we'll see how it goes.

The age group i

was around was 15-16ish give or take. Would that affect anything?

Surreal
12-10-2004, 11:56 PM
But this could be

coincidence, but i noticed a few times that some girls I was sitting next too would like blush up. Not like get shy

and blusshy, but their cheeks would just get really rosey. I'm not sure if that was because of me, but has anyone

noticed like phsyical effects on girls like them getting warmer or blushy?
I have read here on the forums

about mones giveing effects like you discribed. (cant really remember, not to long ago)

This is simular.....

The first day I wore AE I went to hang out with my friend Joe at his work, Jersey Mikes. Stayed for about a hour

then left for the mall. When I came back he was bitching about his coworker leaving for the emergency room. :blink:

She complained about having a rapid pulse. :sick: I asked Joe if this ever happend before. Nope, first time. I

really suspect that there is a possibity mones played into that episode.

He no longer works there..... should I

investigate this?

-S

Fatal
12-11-2004, 06:26 AM
Hmm. Yeah one of the girls that

was sitting in front of me said she was feeling really warm and her stomche was woozy or something and she didn't

know why. But maybe a half an hour later I saw her she was fine. Coinicidence? Not sure, but when i was wearing it

last night, I seemed more observant to the reactions and responses and just general suroundings more probbably

because I was looking for some effect of the mones, so I probbably noticed small things that you would just normaly

over look. Who knows :think: