PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Alter Ego : )

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 04:12 PM
Hello everyone,

I just received my order of Alter Ego today. Just in time for saturday night. I plan on going out to the local meat market ( night club ) and testing it out. I plan on using 4 dabs of Alter Ego and 2 dabs of Primal instinct. Since I will be in a crowded smokey atmosphere, I think that this will not be ODing. Also, I plan on covering it up with Obession colonge.

Well, I will post my results tomorrow.

Wish me luck images/icons/wink.gif
Milk man

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 11:02 PM
Sounds good maybe make it 5 dabs of AE just to balance things out with the PI

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 11:10 PM
yeah, don\'t worry about using AE generously

CJ01
11-11-2001, 06:47 AM
There is no need to use a lot of AE because it contains -rone. It´s easy to OD with this one. AE is great also coz it´s very economical.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-11-2001, 08:16 AM
Well, I tested out Alter Ego and unfortunately I dont have any amazing hits to report. images/icons/crazy.gif I didnt really notice any DIHL looks or anything else out of the ordinary when I go out with out wearing any pheromones. I did manage to talk to a very attractive lady and gave her my business card.( Hopefully I hear from her ) But, I dont think the pheromones had anything to with it. Well, I plan to continue expirimenting and testing. Maybe I should have used 5 or 6 dabs of AE ?

I was doing some thinking lastnight and was wondering if anyone has asked what affect each type of pheromone has on the opposite sex.

For instance, Androstnone is supposed to make the male seem more manly or aggressive while Androstenol makes the male seem friendlier and more approachable. What is Androsterone\'s affect on the female ?

I have heard that None, when worn around other males gives you the appearance of being more in power or being the alpha male.. correct ?

Well, theres always next weekend

images/icons/laugh.gif Milk Man

jose
11-11-2001, 08:50 AM
Don\'t worry milkman as I said in my thread \"Jose\'s recommendations\" you\'re not going to get a hit the first time you use it. Also you did say you were in a smoky atmosphere, next time use more 6 or 7 dabs is about right for the club and bar scenes.

CJ01
11-11-2001, 01:26 PM
All pheromone types will affect everyone around you, men and women. The reaction/effects can be great and also negative.
The reactions can vary greatly and of course how people respond also has a lot to do with what kind of mood they´re in, if they feel well phyically, mentally, if they´re having a good day or not etc. You can wear the same product/dose/combo on two different day around the same person and one day it will have a positive effect and the other a bad one or none at all.
But it also has a lot to do with yourself and your own behaviour. If you act friendly towards someone and make them comfortable to be around you this will be a big help. (Not always easy, I know)

BTW I don´t think anyone should aim for coming across as aggressive with the help of pheros. Everything around us is already aggressive enough in my view. And being percieved as macho or aggressive etc is not the way. Using some - none to enhance your `masculinity´however is what you´re aiming for.
The trick is finding the right dose for yourself of all the pheros and making the best of it. More -none might help someone who is VERY unseeming, shy etc. to help emphasize his presence and be noticed a bit more than usual...

And that´s all for now - better stop! images/icons/smile.gif

CJ