PDA

View Full Version : back in business

Anirama
12-08-2004, 06:02 PM
alright so that girl

i used to have...i think she wants me back. she has been instant messaging me nonstop this week, and is always like

'we should do this and that etc'

i'll be seeing her this weekend at my wrestling match...in the past i've

gotten good results from her with chikara+npa and a little soe. i'd like to try a new application, maybe on my

clothes because i dont really want the mones to affect my concentration during a match. should i just apply what i

normally do just to my warm up jacket? i will be wearing it right up until the beginning of my match. will i/my

opponnent still be affected even after i take the jacket off?

tiberius
12-08-2004, 06:05 PM
Speaking of...hows the research

coming on using the mones for the intimidation factor you posted about a while back. Any results or conclusions?

Anirama
12-08-2004, 06:37 PM
i havent started testing

yet...i'm not quite sure if i want to use the guy i wrestle with at practice for...well...practice, or if i should

just do it in a match. perhaps for the match i'll apply npa/te to my body, and a more friendly 'mone like chikara

to my jacket, so i get full benefits with the ladies with the jacket on, and a slight indimitation/respect factor on

the mat. i dont think i should OD on the -none, however. maybe i could apply an extra kick of npa on my body,

which would be covered by a jacket/sweatshirt? would they be released into the air before i removed the extra

clothing?

tiberius
12-08-2004, 06:41 PM
Hmm I dont think I wouldnt go

extremely heavy with the -none, because wrestling is a very physical sport and extremely tiring, and a lot of people

have reported that heat and sweating seem to amplify the effects of -none.

Anirama
12-09-2004, 05:59 PM
wrestling is a

very physical sport and extremely tiring

you're talking to the wrestler here ;)

Surreal
12-10-2004, 03:55 AM
Are you going to see her before

or after the match.... I would try to avoid moning up clothing. The risk of OD goes up drasticly.

Anirama
12-10-2004, 04:52 AM
before and after...definitely

makes things trickier.

and there's always the chance that a group of my friends will do something after, and

she would be included.

Elvis
12-10-2004, 06:39 AM
I'm not too experienced with the

'mones yet but, I have OD'd (badly) on 'none and it is not pleasant. I suggest SOE only. If you're a wrestler

then you probably have a good chance of having decent 'none levels to begin with, and given that you'll be

wrestling that day....catch ma drift?

Surreal
12-10-2004, 07:11 AM
You could mone up a scarf.

(considering you live in NY)

Or give her a moned up flower. That might go over well. Use the same mones used on

the flower on yourself after the match.

what do you think?