PDA

View Full Version : how long for perception and chikara?

Anirama
12-08-2004, 11:12 AM
i've been waiting for perception to be on sale so i'm happy now, and i also want another bottle of chikara, so i

was about to place an order for the two of those...i missed out on the TGIF special with perception, and i dont want

that to happen again! correct me if i'm wrong, but the sale on perception should be around well over the weekend.

does anyone know when the sale on chikara will end, or if either of these two products will be included in any of

the TGIF specials? bruce?

Bruce
12-08-2004, 12:32 PM
Neither will be in the TGIF this

week, but the sales that show up on Wednesday in the newsletter, always last exactly one week. Chikara will

probably remain at that level for a while, like Pheros.

Bruce

Anirama
12-10-2004, 04:48 AM
so...i guess you were just

kidding about chikara not being in the TGIF special, right? no sweat. i just ordered a bottle of chikara on

thursday...i was wondering if i could add the extra 10 dollars for the benefits of the TGIF special? otherwise i

could just order the TGIF today and send back my first bottle of chikara?

i'd like to make it as convenient as

possible for the both of us. ;)

thanks,
anirama

Anirama
12-10-2004, 01:45 PM
ok i'm in kind of a bind

here...i probably wont be back before midnight tonight so i placed an order for the TGIF special. if there is no

other solution, can i just return the first, unused bottle of chikara?

Bruce
12-10-2004, 03:36 PM
Ani,

I'm sorry about that.

I wasn't kidding; I was on a little bit of a roll there getting together a new TG from scratch every Thursday

night. If you want, I'll refund the solo Chikara order and send the rest of the TGIF on Monday. I'm assuming the

Chikara went out today. I don't normally do that sort of thing, but I did say I wasn't going to run a Chikara

laden TGIF for a while.

B

Anirama
12-10-2004, 09:38 PM
thanks, bruce. i know you

probably have a tough time dealing with all the stuff on the website, etc.

just to let you know, i made two

orders in the past week:

1) chikara and perception

2) the TGIF special, i wrote a comment in which i

explained the predicament, etc.

it would be fantastic if you could refund the first chikara order and send the

extra stuff when you get a chance, and it would be marvelous if it could all come to a single credit card charge

(somewhere around $112 i think?) but if that is not possible or too tedious etc it's not a big deal.

thanks

bruce, i can see why so many customers keep returning, not only for the great selection but you are a good man to do

business with

-anirama

Anirama
12-22-2004, 02:05 PM
hey bruce.....wondering where

the rest of that TGIF special got to? i am, did it get lost in the mail? i'll send an email about it pretty soon

if you dont get this before.