PDA

View Full Version : newbie help

integra
12-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Hey Guys i just recently

heard about this "Pheromone". And i have somewhat ideas on what it's suppose to do. My millioin dollar quesion is

which one will work for me (btw i don't like the newbie package :p cuz my friend is giving me some of his spares

and nothing seem to work) here's my status:

20 Male The weather now is snowin down here in canada. friendly

person free to talk to any gurls. open minded .. avg tone (still workin out) . mm.. what else do you guys need to

knonw.

Oh btw i want a phero that will give DIHL and also some sexual feedbacks - not really a phero that'll

make me friendly or anything .. hah in otherwords i want a phero that give ya sex. hah i kno that couldn't happen

without the help of your ownslef as i read the past threads, but yea you kno what i mean .. that'll boost my first

impression towards the ladies .. btw the ladies here at my school range from 19 to 23 . Thanks inadvance. Sorry for

the newbie question

tiberius
12-08-2004, 09:42 AM
When you say you dont like the

newbie kit, because your friend is giving you spares and it doesnt seem to work, what have you tried, and how have

you used it?

CptKipling
12-08-2004, 10:04 AM
www.pherolibrary.com (http://www.pherolibrary.com)

j5fakt0r
12-08-2004, 10:10 AM
When you say spares do you mean

the gel packs?

Pheromones won't gaurantee you anything. Maybe you have extra high expectations or something

but you really shouldn't expect ANYTHING. I did at first and I was pretty dissapointed with the results, and

probably because I "tried" too hard. But after a while I stopped caring and I started to notice little things like

girls talking to me more, bigger smiles, and maybe a little more touchy feely. Thing is mones don't work on

everybody the same way, and requires quite a bit of experimenting because everybody is so different.

Surreal
12-08-2004, 10:30 AM
*extends hand* *shakes in up and

down motion*

Welcome to the forums......

I suggest to Read, rEad, reAd, and reaD somemore! Do searches for

Chikara and AE/Perception. I read the most sexual feedback from AE and Chikara.

Pheros are just away to

lessen the gard of the female in target. It helps cut through the apprehension. IMPORTANT: Pheros, (-none

specificly) 'enhance' your current mood perception. AS IN if you are in a bad mood, sad, looking at the ground,

girls will RUN AWAY!!! BUT wear a smile and have freindly body lanuage you will gain the attention of nearby

ladies!!!!! whoot!! whoot!!!

good luck!

eric_pelletier_tw
12-08-2004, 10:43 AM
try -none mones TE is

a good one not too concentrate also try SoE [nol/rhone]look on the site there is some FREE gelpacks once in a while.

you pay S/H & that'it .. i will give you a base try sevral dosage sevral times start at 1/8 pack & work up untill

OD look for the pherolibrary for product guide it has a sugested dosage & other info
also like soooo many time it

has been said dont expect anything it may take a few weeks before you get the hang of it... i ordered my first packs

in september i still havent figure out the magic dosage :P

eric_pelletier_tw
12-08-2004, 10:45 AM
forgot : be mindful of

the C.E.E. & also note a REACTION can positive just as negative!

tiberius
12-08-2004, 03:57 PM
Just to reinforce what everyone

has already said...the most important thing you can do is read up on the forums and from the library and then once

you have decided on what to get...EXPERIMENT and don't be discouraged if you don't see anything the first time

out. Just keep experimenting and trying out different dosages etc.

integra
12-08-2004, 06:38 PM
hey guys thanks a lot for the

replies .. you guys are soo helpful. Anyways like what most of you said .. i did go read the other forums (sometimes

jealous that they have those "magical" fx's happenin to them - and can't wait to get mine own) and i did read

pherolibrary to get a better understanding.. And i just ordered the sample package (men and women) of the AE SOE TE

and Cik ... When that comes could you guys tell me how to apply Gel Packs. (cuz pheor lib doesn't mention about gel

packs) . Should i do a combo or start single as stated in the lib. or combo with the same item but different sex

ones .. and how much should i put .. i heard someone say 1/8 k if i do use up 1/8 how do i keep it sealled? or does

it matter? ... and where do i apply gels for the best fx. Thanks a lot guys.

tiberius
12-08-2004, 06:45 PM
I would recommend starting out

using each product individually before trying any combos. Just to get a feel as to how they interact with your body

(eg how much you can use and not OD etc).

integra
12-08-2004, 08:07 PM
hey thanks for the reply .. i

tried TE and NPA also SOE .. but none of those helped me and idnd't see any visible reactions. i'm just wondering

for the AE and Cik gel package are they same as the actual thing?

eric_pelletier_tw
12-08-2004, 09:32 PM
i said 1/8 for

starters then go up ! fold back the gelpacks so they dont go rancid[racid?] Behind the ears, neck,wrist,

?chest?,ziper [close to your tool:P] are some sugestion even in your hair! Remember tho: more heat less time the

mones will work.
use only one of them at a time to see how each does then mix it up! ppl have used up to a 1/2pack

easy depending on product test troughly take time to wash up the mones
exfoliate (hot bath/shower?) also you may

try a self induce OD[overdose by purpose go like a grocery at 5-6pm or something & keep your eyes open!] it will

give you a hint of how much is too much. [sill have to try that one with TE :) ]

ps : i dont like the wrist:

cant wash your hands witout geting it wet. [bad thing]
also dont despair takes time ... & results vary alot from

ppl to ppl ...

integra
12-08-2004, 09:55 PM
oh thanks a bunch eric for the

tip .. i'll try that .. just can't wait ahhh for the sample stuff hehe

CptKipling
12-09-2004, 12:29 PM
and i did read

pherolibrary to get a better understanding
Cool, glad you found it useful

And i just ordered

the sample package (men and women) of the AE SOE TE and Cik ... When that comes could you guys tell me how to apply

Gel Packs. (cuz pheor lib doesn't mention about gel packs)
:eek: I'm insulted! Here are the links you

missed:

http://pherolibrary.com/productguide/soegel.htm

http://pherolibrary.com/productguide/tegel.htm

Should i do a combo or start single as stated in the lib
It says that for a reason. Read the

newbie FAQ.

:thumbsup:

integra
12-09-2004, 03:36 PM
hah oops didnt' have time to

check out the Product Guide (http://www.pherolibrary.com/productguide/index.htm)

.. well thanks a lot.

integra
12-10-2004, 06:10 AM
hey guys i was wondering ..

Since it's gonna be Winter here soon .. means we're gonna have to bundle up and keep warm. I heard about in other

forums the phero won't work as well. Is it the same case for Gel Packs? and if i'mg oing to keep my self all

wrapped up in clothin layers .. where is the best spot? the forehead , temple area , hair?? ... and how long does

the Gel last? and is it good to mix men and women's gel :p to get a nice fx

tiberius
12-10-2004, 05:48 PM
To answer your question...the

way pheromones get their "magic" is by being "smelled" by other people. This means they have to get off your skin

into the air and then be detected by other people. Its not that wearing clothing over top of pheromones reduces

their effect it just inhibits the ability of them to get into the air (think of applying a spray of cologne to your

chest then putting a shirt on and having someone smell it versus spraying cologne on your chest and walking around

without a shirt and asking someone to smell it....of course no shirt will mean the person can smell it more easily).

On the same note though, heat seems to cause the pheromones to more readily leave the skin so the heat and friction

of a shirt combined helps offset this to some degree. As far as the best places to wear them I would just apply them

like cologne...if you are extremely worried about the clothing interfering with them then apply to your wrists and

neck...maybe hair. Also the gel packs work the same way as the liquid stuff, except one is a liquid and one is a gel

but this only affects the way you put it on. The pheromones still work the same way.

integra
12-10-2004, 08:28 PM
oh alrite thanks a lot for the

tip bro ... so if i apply to my jacket or sweater is that still good rather den a t-shirt (since t-shirts are mainly

cotton) while sweaters are different material?

tiberius
12-11-2004, 02:29 PM
Applying to clothing is a bit

different than applying to skin. It is a lot easier to OD if you apply to clothes, because your skin absorbs the

mones and also flakes off. Your clothing on the other hand once its there its there for a while. Be careful not to

stain whatever you apply it to (ie test it in an inconspicous place first). I personally prefer to apply directly to

my skin, but thats just my preference.