PDA

View Full Version : what to do with bad breath?

j5fakt0r
12-07-2004, 05:29 PM
I don't

think this was addressed but I was wondering what can I do about bad breath? I brush twice a day and I mouth wash

twice a day. And even so my ex said that I had some serious bad breath. I don't think I have any cavaties even

though my last dental check up was about a year ago. Chewing gum and such doesn't seem to help all that much

either....

BassMan
12-07-2004, 06:05 PM
I don't think

this was addressed but I was wondering what can I do about bad breath? I brush twice a day and I mouth wash twice a

day. And even so my ex said that I had some serious bad breath. I don't think I have any cavaties even though my

last dental check up was about a year ago. Chewing gum and such doesn't seem to help all that much

either....what do you eat?

j5fakt0r
12-07-2004, 07:01 PM
When I was around her, asian

foods such as rice, pho (vietnamese noodles), and like pizza. But like even after I brush my teeth she still says

my breath stinks like 40 minutes later.

DeMoKiLL
12-07-2004, 07:12 PM
This happened to me a long time

ago here is the solution, brush your tongue.

j5fakt0r
12-07-2004, 07:17 PM
When brushing the tongue do you

brush the very back of it? I used to do this but it almost always made me gag.

TRock
12-07-2004, 09:56 PM
bacteria that cause bad breathe is

on the i think. brush your tongue until there's no white stuff left.

Holmes
12-07-2004, 10:28 PM
I don't think

this was addressed but I was wondering what can I do about bad breath? I brush twice a day and I mouth wash twice a

day. And even so my ex said that I had some serious bad breath. I don't think I have any cavaties even though my

last dental check up was about a year ago. Chewing gum and such doesn't seem to help all that much

either....

Get a tongue scraper, for one thing...

Holmes
12-07-2004, 10:30 PM
When I was around

her, asian foods such as rice, pho (vietnamese noodles), and like pizza. But like even after I brush my teeth she

still says my breath stinks like 40 minutes later.

That's because the problem may lie deeper than

your mouth.

Felstorm
12-08-2004, 01:28 AM
It's your tonsils man.

Go

to your doctor. Infected tonsils cause bad halitosis.

j5fakt0r
12-08-2004, 01:33 AM
bacteria that

cause bad breathe is on the i think. brush your tongue until there's no white stuff left.
on the what?

tongue, and that white stuff? so that white stuff ain't cool I assume.

and it could be my tonsils? Dang I

don't want to have surgery! Well if it can improve my breath its probably worth it!

Surreal
12-08-2004, 03:22 AM
yep it is way down deep.... go

to a doctor...he will hook you up with a solution. The money wil be worth it. :)

You will get more of these

:kiss:

SweetBrenda
12-08-2004, 06:15 AM
I don't

think this was addressed but I was wondering what can I do about bad breath? I brush twice a day and I mouth wash

twice a day. And even so my ex said that I had some serious bad breath. I don't think I have any cavaties even

though my last dental check up was about a year ago. Chewing gum and such doesn't seem to help all that much

either....:wave: I found this link for you.

http://www.tau.ac.il/~melros/faq/8.html

TRock
12-08-2004, 07:33 AM
on the what?

tongue, and that white stuff? so that white stuff ain't cool I assume.

and it could be my tonsils? Dang I

don't want to have surgery! Well if it can improve my breath its probably worth it!
i brush my tongue in

the morning until it's basically red. you can use a tongue scraper but i use a soft toothbrush head so it works the

same way. i would imagine a hard brush head tearing your tongue up. i don't get bad breathe until late at night

when i'm about to go to bed. you can also use listerine and only listerine in addition to brushing your teeth. that

solves any problems i have.