PDA

View Full Version : What are the best combos to use with PI?

oscar
11-10-2001, 12:59 PM
bravery21,

Welcome to the board.
Amazingly, the best thing in the world to actually mix PI into is APC. That\'s because they\'re both oil based and mix without separating. I\'ve tried the standard Jambat ratio of 70% APC to 30% PI and it\'s nearly as good as the NPA mix. The phero contents are very similar. PI\'s just a hair stronger.

You could also experiment with combining PI with E-Oils. Use small quantities, like a couple of drops in case it doesn\'t work.

Physically mixing PI with anything other than an oil based product will likely yield disappointing results. But that\'s not a big problem. \"Mixing\" PI with any cologne by applying them separately is your best bet. To use a musical analogy, PI will provide a \"solid bass line\" to most good colognes. Just don\'t over-do either one.

If you had only intended to mix combos with colognes, then frankly you bought the wrong stuff. NPA would have been a better choice. It\'s alcohol based and mixes with damn near anything. But don\'t send back the PI. It\'s a valuable addition to any phero arsenal. Just remember, it\'s STRONG stuff! Using too much is far worse than using too little!

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 11:39 PM
Yo I am a newbie. I just got PI and have seen some effects of it on women already. I would like to know what else I should use with PI. What is the best combo to use Primal I?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2001, 05:33 PM
I was talkin\' about only mixing them on my body that day. Not mixing them into a bottle together, and I just ordered APC