PDA

View Full Version : Experiment #3

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 10:32 AM
Friday night- 4 drops of PI on shirt, 2 sprays of Andro on hair, 2 sprays of TE on t-shirt, 4 drops of -nol oil on shirt. Oh- AND a couple sprays of Realm that they had in the men\'s room. (IMO, that\'s ODing! But that\'s what the experiment is all about)

Location- strip club. Top notch one too. The best of the best.

8 guys at my table and 3 strippers sat on my lap- bypassing the other guys (walking past them to get to me). One even gave me her digits. (that\'s the very abbreviated version of the night!)

I don\'t know if the -mones helped at all. Actually I kind of doubt it. Maybe they came to me cause I was the best looking one at the table. Maybe they came because I looked like a sucker. Maybe they thought I had a lot of money (boy would they be wrong about that).

But I do know that ODing on -mones didn\'t repulse them, turn them away- or have any noticeable negative effect on them whatsoever.

rjm
11-13-2001, 01:29 AM
EL-
Judging by the amount of -none you had on, and how Realm breaks down (too quickly, I think!), how could you stand yourself by the end of the night? images/icons/shocked.gif

But it DOES sound like a hit!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2001, 08:50 PM
that\'s the very abbreviated version of the night!

Should we be afraid to hear the full version?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2001, 03:34 PM
The full version would include info on the lap dances images/icons/wink.gif and the amounts of alcohol consumed images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2001, 03:42 PM
ANything else happen el latino

proteus
11-14-2001, 05:26 PM
Found this thread very interesting since I decided to go to this strip club in the city (NY, upscale club)and see what effect the pheros (in this case PF) would have. As it is since wearing PF my social life has improved very dramatically and I actually turned down two dates this past weekend (one to a movie and another to a party)for a number of reasons but chose instead to go to this club that I\'ve been to before. Anyway, I didn\'t get any DIHL or anything like that, but curiously, kept having the ladies come over and chat for ages with me (very different than in the past) and the hottest lady in the club spent the most time with, told me the most personal (non-sexual) stuff about herself, her life etc. and I\'m positive if I\'d asked for her number she would have given it to me. She also asked my birthday, tells me hers, asks me to come see her again and to bring flowers - this threw me a little and I said to her \"C\'mon, you won\'t even remember me\" and she says she definitely will. So I dunno what to make of this as I know strippers will say anything to a guy, but this was very very different from what I\'ve experienced in the past, but I still can\'t really say that this was a hit. Anyways, also just got my APC, NPA and more PF from Bruce, so have made Jambat\'s I mix (APC/NPA) and Jambat\'s III mix (NPA/PF) and will try the JI mix this weekend at a blues bar I go to, and will try JIII the following weekend. Don\'t want to risk this at work based on my past experiences with using PF. images/icons/laugh.gif