PDA

View Full Version : Baldy bhoy predicament!

Elvis
12-07-2004, 04:42 AM
Uhh..uhh..huhh.

Simple prob. Hard solution.

I am late twenties, but facially look younger. Thing is; I have

very little hair. Some folks may think that this makes me look older, but others have guessed my age with

accuracy.

I'm wondering how this could relate to my use of 'mones and my possible target range. For example, I

tend to get attention from 30somethings quite often. Should I go 'none heavy to compound this into real sexual

interest? This would make sense I suppose but, I actually prefer younger women in the 21-25 years

bracket. Don't get me wrong, if a girl is in her 30's and still looks young and hot...then I got no problem there.

It's just that these types are rarer and hard to come by.

I think maybe the younger ones like me as a person

but, my lack of rug might make it feel like they're making out with their granda! That's why these encounters are

not common, despite the fact that by weight of numbers, they are the prominent targets.

My best experiences have

been with girls in their mid twenties...brave, mature souls who have lived a little already and know how to have fun

and take what they want...if you catch my drift! I suppose they have a 30something mentality but are still young and

hot.

So, my question is:

Do I go 'none heavy to get the 30something/brave mid twenties girls or do I try

less 'none/more'nol to perform a bit of pseudo cradle snatching on my preferred target range? Would it work? Or,

should I buy a toup?!?, hehe.
If any women are reading, I'd be interested in their experiences/opinions on baldy

dudes. Thanks.

belgareth
12-07-2004, 04:51 AM
I lost most of my hair in my

late twenties. It makes little, if any difference at all. Some guys with the same problem shave the remainder others

don't bother. Personally I keep the remainder short and don't worry about it. A toupe is easily identifiable and

will give everybody a good laugh.

Look at it this way, if it makes you look a little older, it gives you a wider

target range, more women to choose from. I've also read somewhere (it may not be true) that loss of ones hair

indicates higher testosterone.

MOBLEYC57
12-07-2004, 05:39 AM
Elvis - you're all shook up!

:drunk: None works on the younger ones too, but your chances are better with -nol ... SOE.

"Sometimes

you need to through the fish you don't want back into the ocean ... there are other fishermen out there that may

want it."

Elvis
12-07-2004, 06:28 AM
Elvis - you're

all shook up! :drunk: None works on the younger ones too, but your chances are better with -nol ...

SOE.
Hmmm...considering this and if there's any truth in the baldness/testosterone thang that

belgareth mentioned, I might try SOE with a teenie weenie amount of TE next time. Or even just Chikara on it's own,

Or maybe, Chikara + SOE or maybe the AE gel pack or maybe......damn, damn , aaaarrrrgggghhhh! I'm a houng dog for

cryin' out loud, I don't want no bint lovin' me tender, I want to be savagely attacked and mauled by an some foxy

animal, nnnooowww!!! (sobs and gutterals)

TRock
12-07-2004, 08:19 AM
if you make a big deal out of

something then it will be a big deal. i read in a men's magazine the worst thing you can do when balding is to try

to salvage your head, makes you look like a complete loser. they said you only option are to shave it or cut it real

short.

j5fakt0r
12-07-2004, 08:32 AM
Balding happens to the best of

us. Go blame your parents or something! You gotta make do with what you have. Just because you have little hair

doesn't mean that your experiences in the future will be that much less satisfying. If anything shaving your head

makes it so you don't have to worry about hair styles!

Elvis
12-07-2004, 09:46 AM
I don't know if some people are

missing the point or what but, I got no probs bein' bald. What I have remaining is short and neat and it's never

been a problem with women as far as I've noticed. I was asking if it would have any implications for setting my

targets? Can I use this quirk of biological inheritance to my advantage with respect to combining the said slaphead

with some 'mones???

Felstorm
12-08-2004, 02:26 AM
Well since I don't know what

you look like.

You can always shave it all off, grow a moustachio and goatee, and try for the Old Nick look.