PDA

View Full Version : possible hit from a much older woman

SirPsychoSexy
12-06-2004, 10:42 PM
I was over at my friends house (It was the first time i had been to his house I'm 21 and he's about

19) watching the teli and his mom and sister were both there, I didnt notice anything at the time but later

my sister who is friends with his sister said that the mom came up stairs ranting about the totally hot guy

downstairs inquiring who he was and telling her daughter to go down and chek him out.
I know this got a bit

complicated but the main point is that some 40 year old mom thought i was totally hot.
Although i have heard of

girls (both old and young) finding me cute i have never had anything this extreme happen

oh and i was wearing

one spray of TE mixed wtih a bit of SPMO on my chest which was applied 13 hours previous.

could this be counted

as a possible hit?

j5fakt0r
12-06-2004, 10:55 PM
Maybe she was tryin to hook you

up with her daughter? It's happened to me before, I go over some distant cousin's or whoever's house and this

older woman who's supposedly my grandma's second cousin or something asked me if I had a gf and if I was

interested in one of her daughers (whom I never met).

Friendly1
12-06-2004, 11:28 PM
For what it's worth, women in

their 40s find a lot of guys your age to be very, very attractive. I once had a friend who, when he was 16, was

caught in bed with his 16-year-old girlfriend by her mother. Mom jumped in bed with them.

Moms are women too.

And I am not saying I approve of mother-daughter-boyfriend whatevers -- I am just sharing an anecdote.

TRock
12-06-2004, 11:47 PM
I was over at

my friends house (It was the first time i had been to his house I'm 21 and he's about 19) watching the teli and

his mom and sister were both there, I didnt notice anything at the time but later my sister who is friends

with his sister said that the mom came up stairs ranting about the totally hot guy downstairs inquiring who he was

and telling her daughter to go down and chek him out.
I know this got a bit complicated but the main point is that

some 40 year old mom thought i was totally hot.
Although i have heard of girls (both old and young) finding me

cute i have never had anything this extreme happen

oh and i was wearing one spray of TE mixed wtih a bit of SPMO

on my chest which was applied 13 hours previous.

could this be counted as a possible hit?
it used to

happen to make all the time when i was first starting out with mones. for young guys, too much -none=older women.

bjf
12-07-2004, 08:13 AM
it used to happen to

make all the time when i was first starting out with mones. for young guys, too much -none=older

women.

Yep!!! :lol: :lol:

In the beginning you are slathering on none thinking "oh, I will

be the alpha male and I will walk into rooms and women will take notice."

Instead, you are wearing too much

for the women in their 20s and just enough for the women too old for you.

I used to clear out rooms with that

none stuff. Too much will only cause people to get away from you. It is an aggression signal. Women's sex drive

goes up as they get old, so this is partly more appealing perhaps, and/or they are just more comfortable with

maleness in general or they just don't smell like they used to.

j5fakt0r
12-07-2004, 08:34 AM
For what it's

worth, women in their 40s find a lot of guys your age to be very, very attractive. I once had a friend who, when he

was 16, was caught in bed with his 16-year-old girlfriend by her mother. Mom jumped in bed with them.

Moms are

women too.

And I am not saying I approve of mother-daughter-boyfriend whatevers -- I am just sharing an

anecdote.
So friend got in bed with BOTH his gf and his gf's mom? I don't kno about you but I find that

oddly disturbing...

Comptek56
12-07-2004, 08:41 AM
I don't know - seems pretty

hot to me, but then again I am working on my Dirty Old Man qualifications LOL