PDA

View Full Version : Pheremones & Male Aggression

BlackRook
12-06-2004, 05:18 AM
While wearing mones, I've noticed that I seem to be the attention of males. These guys are what Iwould think look

at themselves as the top hog at the trough. These guys try to intimidate me through intense eye contact and light

physical contact such as walking into me.

When I don't wear mones, I don't observes this behavior. Is this my

imagination or could the mones reach these gray back males and cause them to thump their chests to let me know

they're top kick in that little corner of their world?

This may have been addressed somewhere here but....

bjf
12-06-2004, 05:37 AM
If you are getting more attention

from guys than girls, it is a sign that you are wearing too much none. Used to happen to me, too. When I toned

down the none, I saw the difference. The old definition of it used to be "alpha male" so I thought wearing a

healthy amount would project that. Instead it projected "angry male."

SirAngel
12-06-2004, 06:16 AM
Yeap...i´ve tried it with P10.

Total OD. I didn´t have any problems with guys trying to alpha me:think: , but with a decent OD I become very

threatning for other males and they Break eye contact very rapidly (I´m a pretty big fellow anyway).;) With a high

OD I also feel more agressive in some way and don´t take any shit, but I´m far away from picking a fight...:angel:

but i defenetly seem to loose my temper faster.:frustrate

SirAngel

Surreal
12-06-2004, 08:02 AM
I have not had that happen to me

yet. But I know I will. I am 5'4" , 130 pounds and not built. (genetics) I wonder how threatend a guy that is 6'

and huge can be of me. Why would he want to fight with me, no matter if I wore 10 drops of -none product. He can KO

me in half a punch. When I move to VA I am going to apply for a concealed weapons license.

They only time so far

I noticed effects on fellow males when I od on WAGG. NO EYE contact....

j5fakt0r
12-06-2004, 08:20 AM
I also don't seem to notice

that other guys get aggressive, but I do notice that sometimes I would personally feel more hostile towards others.

Which I can probably blame on my bad mood in general. =/

SirAngel
12-06-2004, 08:43 AM
They only

time so far I noticed effects on fellow males when I OD on WAGG. NO EYE contact....
@Surreal: I wonder how

much Wagg u used to OD? I tend to go between 1-3 Drops in a heavy "none" mix to take the edge off it:hammer:

Surreal
12-06-2004, 08:51 AM
@Surreal: I

wonder how much Wagg u used to OD? I tend to go between 1-3 Drops in a heavy "none" mix to take the edge off

it:hammer:

ummmmm.... problery 25 drops. :blink: :run:

:think:

Did not

know how to use the reducer top..... It spilt ALL over my hand. I onlt rinsed it off. I could smell WAGG for a very

long time. I washed my hand about 7 times. THen I use nail polish remover...which I think worked. :rolleyes:

SirAngel
12-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Now that´s what i call a decent

OD!!!:hammer:
The only way to top that, is to drink it and sweat it out of your poors...:cheers: *No, you must not

do that!*:nono:

tiberius
12-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Ive definitely noticed myself

becoming a lot more aggressive to some of my male friends when Ive been wearing too much TE..definitely a lot more

of shoulder jabbing and rib poking. :/ I backed down the none levels to lose that and up'ed the nol levels now I

just feel more outgoing and apt to start conversations; however, when I was OD'ing heavily on -none it seemed very

easy to get my way when it came to group decisions around those male friends (I am about averaged sized... 5'9"

about 165lbs).

Surreal btw do you already own a pistol or what are you thinking about buying once you get your

CC permit. ( I got my CC permit from Ohio last spring--never carry my pistol though).

SirAngel
12-08-2004, 10:56 PM
Sorry, but with all that weapon

stuff, I hold it like Billy Idol:
...when the other man has none ...you don´t need a gun.. russian routette no

fun..you don´t need a gun...you just need someone..don´t need a knife to violate my life...

When I read about

things like that it really makes me sad... :-(

Elvis
12-09-2004, 06:43 AM
BlackRook, check out the thread

entitled "OD Report" by Celticbhoy, a.k.a...moi. It was severe. I felt like King Kong. :twisted: