PDA

View Full Version : Hit Report with AE

tiberius
12-05-2004, 06:35 AM
Ok I have been

experimenting exclusively with TE and SPMO and I decided to give that a break and try some of the gel packs I got

from my last order. I am meeting with my SO in about an hour so I slather on an entire gel pack of AE (love the

scent btw) and go to meet up with her. Now my finace has a terrible sense of smell and in fact can rarely smell

anything (dont know why :think:), and when I wear cologne most of the time she doesnt smell it and if she does it

usually on ellicits a "you smell good" type of response in passing and its not mentioned again. Last night was

different; however, because after being around her for about 20-30 minutes her mood seemed to get consistently

better and better despite nothing really happening and after we got back to her place she must have gotten a good

whiff of me and it got the "you smell good response"--nothing terribly out of the ordinary yet. A few more minutes

later she cuts a conversation with one of her roomates very short (we were all out in the living room watching tv)

saying she is tired and is going to bed, so I go with her.

After we get back to her room she again states that

she loves the way I smell. At this point I am thinking that either she really does love the smell of AE which I dont

blame her because I think it smells really good especially on me (actually it reminds me of the way Very Sexy for

him #1 smells from Victoria's Secrets-anyone else notice this). Then she starts getting a little more flirty than

usual and we start getting intimate and things are going really really fast (even for us) and during the course of

things she keeps her head extremely close to my chest and neck area (where I applied the most AE) and she makes 2

more comments about how much she LOVES the way I smell. This really caught me off guard becuase like I said before

she has a terrible sense of smell and if she does smell my cologne she only mentions it one time casually. Seeing as

how the smell of the AE smells a LOT like the VS I mentioned above (good cologne btw, actually prefer VS #2) I am

attributing her increased sexual desire and my apparent "smelling goodness" to the pheromones.

I only have one

more pack of AE gel so I am going to test that out in a social situation at work and see what type of affects I get

there.

This really makes me want to order some AE, because I want a good standalone product for everyday use. I

have heard really good things about chikara and perception but I dont have any experience with those. Any

suggestions?

Surreal
12-05-2004, 08:50 AM
mmmWOW... I luv AE as well.

tiberius
12-05-2004, 08:52 AM
Surreal, you ever used chikara

or perception?

platinumfox
12-05-2004, 09:21 AM
I definitely recommend AE for

me its the best for hits from all kinds of women.Chick-ara is just as good but I mainly get hits from Hispanic

ladies with that.

tiberius
12-05-2004, 09:29 AM
How much AE have you found

effective? for everyday? for parties? for anywhere else youve worn it?

platinumfox
12-05-2004, 09:34 AM
How much AE

have you found effective? for everyday? for parties? for anywhere else youve worn it?Its strong so I put one

drop on each side of the neck its"the good stuff" so use it once a week or special occasions.

tiberius
12-05-2004, 09:35 AM
Thanks...I think I am going to

order a bottle.

Surreal
12-05-2004, 11:22 AM
I have not used perception or

chikara. I do plan on ordering chikara soon. From what I read the breakdown between AE and perception are about the

same. please correct me if I am wrong.

I use three nice big drops from the dropper. one on each side of the neck

and on in the hair. It LAST a long time in the hair. I find this to be good so far. I am wary of ODing. I dont want

to do it. I ODed on wagg and it sucked.

Fatal
12-05-2004, 11:39 AM
Hmm... when you say in your hair,

how exactly do you do that? I have fairly long hair, kinda the "shaggy look" for lack of better phrase. How do you

apply it to your hair, and how would I apply it?

j5fakt0r
12-05-2004, 11:57 AM
I don't suppose you gel your

hair? When I put mones in my hair I usually add a drop or 2 or a spray or whatever to some gel in my hand, roll it

around and apply. If you have long hair you might want to try sprays like perception, chikara or TE.

cuddlebear
12-05-2004, 05:04 PM
I tried AE for the first time

just a few days ago, via a sample gel pack ... it won't be the last time ... I'm really happy with its subtle

scent ...

Surreal
12-05-2004, 05:44 PM
Yes I gel my hair. I slick my

hair back using number 10 gel, the strongest there is. (besides specity products, ie glue) I try to wait untill the

gel is mostly dry.

good Idea to mix it in the gel B4 applying. The only prob with hair application is the need

to take a shower to remove it. I can't sleep with it on for two reasons, I am sensitive to chemical smells, and I

have nightmares with large amounts near me while sleeping.

Depending on the night I try to just apply it to the

skin and befor I go to sleep I take a cottenball w/acetone and wipe the mones away. it helps with the mares.

I

wonder how it would work with dry fuzzy hair. WTH just try it out. :)

Let us know!

polishkid99
12-05-2004, 07:10 PM
I love AE also. Its my

favorite. Wearing this stuff I actually get compliments from alot. Some ask what and where I got it. I usually

say I got it as a gift. Usually I notice a more friendlier attitude from people.

I also will put drops in

my hand and then add a few drops of water and then put in my hair. I now am going to experiment with mixing. I see

there is alot of combinations. Will post the results.