View Full Version : Perception

tiberius
12-05-2004, 06:06 AM
What type of fragrance

does Perception have?

Knuuttipukki
12-05-2004, 06:20 AM
Quite minimal...You´ll get

a 5ml? atomizer with quite ok scent with your perception bottle though...

tiberius
12-05-2004, 07:51 AM
What type of experience have

you had with perception, and if you have used AE or Chikara how did it compare to your experience with those?

luckyhorse
12-05-2004, 11:41 AM
i find perception to be a top

notch product it is my favorite not just for the amount of hits it produces but because it can be washed off clean!

for the price i think it is the best bang for the buck on this board it may not work as well for you but might even

work better i think these pheromones success have a'lot to do with outr own natural chemistry

Gegogi
12-05-2004, 11:52 AM
I like Perception but don't care

for the included fragrance--smells like cheap perfumed soap. I use 4-6 strays of Perception over Burberry Weekend or

Issey Miyake. Sometimes I use it with Chikara. I like the design concept of using a separate fragrance stage,

allowing you to choose your own scent. Finally, the included atomizer is prone to leaking if it isn't keep

perfectly upright at all times. Mine arrived with much of the contents leaked out. Kudos to LS for sending a

replacement right away! Your best bet is to transfer it to another atomizer and toss the included one.

Watcher
12-05-2004, 04:43 PM
Once the platinum range is out the

atomisers should be better quality it will be a bit more expensive i think - guess when bruce sells out the gold

version of perception is when it will switch.

Anirama
12-09-2004, 06:02 PM
so perception comes with two

bottles...one with fragrance and one with the pheromone mix? do you mix them?

does the pure perception (not the

fragrance) have any sort of scent (besides alcoholic), or should you use your own coverscent?