PDA

View Full Version : am I alpha? +nol/non suggestions

SirPsychoSexy
12-04-2004, 10:34 PM
I'm 21 and just got the beginner pack (not much nol lincluded, i'm thinking of buying some SOE next) They say

i'm quite attractive (my nickname in class is "sexy") and I look like the "alpha" male type but am obscenely

shy, (and opposit of alpha in every way) which i'm sure can come off as very un-approachable and antisocial,

consequently... all of my encounters with the fairer sex to date have been 96-100% innitated by her.

so

far (only about 2-3 days) i've just been using the TE with a dab from the gel packs (SOE, TE, CHIKARA) as a cover

scent and and havent seemed to have anything more than normal baseline (pre phero) hits.

I hear that "alpha"

types can benefit from extra nol. So i suppose my question is; could I go for more nol to compensate for my more

"non appearance" or should I go heavier on the non to compensate for my more "nol pesonality"

I know in the end

i'm just gonna have to experiment and figure out what works best for me (and I suppose talking with some girls

wouldnt hurt either). so if anyone could give me some advice to at least start me in the right direction concerning

possible non/nol ratios it would be greatly appreciated.

Friendly1
12-05-2004, 01:52 AM
The general rule of thumb seems

to be: If you are not aggressive, try using more Androstenone. If you ARE aggressive, try more Androstenol.

But

regardless of what you think you are, you need to experiment to find out what works best for you. The rest of us

can share our experiences, the good and bad, and tell you what works for us and what doesn't. Use that information

to develop your testing plans, but keep in mind that ultimately you have to take responsibility for learning about

how your body chemistry works with the pheromones.

And remember that pheromones don't cure problems. They

affect behavior (YOUR behavior as well as other people's behavior) and give you some new advantages to work with.

But if you don't figure out what needs to be fixed so that you are happy with yourself (and your life), you'll

just be wasting your time (and money).

Surreal
12-05-2004, 03:37 AM
Read up on chikara, Soe,

and mostly WAGG. I have the Clint Eastwood Effect. I look like one ruff motha f#$%er, but inside I am soft and

chewy. I am trying out wagg....to soon to tell. For some reason besides my CEE I get results with AE and thats a

good amount of -none. Experimentation.....the key is.

-S