PDA

View Full Version : Questions for the ladies! (and men!)

chococat
12-04-2004, 11:36 AM
Which is the most affective if you're trying to attract an alpha/dominant/high status male?

Hair:

Long hair put up (say in a loose bun) vs.
long hair down.

Toenails:

Pink polish
vs.
red

polish.

I don't polish my nails but I do take good care of them. Toenails are a different story, though.

;)

I want to know which is more attractive from a biological standpoint!

Surreal
12-04-2004, 12:10 PM
It everso depends on the

specific taste, perversions of the male seeked. Hair up or down is a personal preference. Some guys might find pink

cute and sexy while others find it hot and sexy, both sexy but in different ways.

What makes this guy 'high

status'? Give LOTS of details about him and yourself.

chococat
12-04-2004, 12:28 PM
He's a surgeon! He's very

outgoing and confident. He obviously has a very high IQ (I think he *knows* it, too.) Physically he's tall and

mostly fit. He's also a bit older than I am (16 years.)

Myself: I am 25 years old, small in stature, and

generally a little bit shy. Anything else you'd like to know?

chococat
12-04-2004, 12:29 PM
I have heard that men generally

like to see the back of a woman's neck.

belgareth
12-04-2004, 12:44 PM
Hair depends on the woman.

Generally I prefer long hair whether curly or straight. But some women look better with a short haircut. I don't

mean those masculine jobs I've seen on a few but a nice cut.

Hands are important, the nails don't need to be

polished but I like a woman to take good care of her hands.

Though you didn't ask I'll comment on make up and

perfumes. Too many women seem to think more is better with make up. It should be used to highlight your natural

looks, not to obscure or hide them. I prefer the fresh scrubbed look over heavy make up. The same with perfumes. A

light sccent can be nice but I've met a few who could have used their perfume for a fumigant.

chococat
12-04-2004, 01:09 PM
I have had a few compliments

when I have worn my hair up in the past (from boyfriends.) I am guessing that I have a nice profile.

Perfume:

I don't wear much at all, though I *do* wear it. I always ask someone else if I have on too much.

Makeup:

Same thing! I agree that a lot of women overdo it. Generally guys say to me, "You don't wear makeup, do you?"

which I interpret to mean that I'm doing it right.

belgareth
12-04-2004, 01:29 PM
I have had a

few compliments when I have worn my hair up in the past (from boyfriends.) I am guessing that I have a nice

profile.
A sexy neck. It may sound funny but some women do have it.

Perfume: I don't

wear much at all, though I *do* wear it. I always ask someone else if I have on too much..There are few

things more sexual to me than the smell of a clean woman. Most perfumes hide that.

Makeup: Same

thing! I agree that a lot of women overdo it. Generally guys say to me, "You don't wear makeup, do you?" which I

interpret to mean that I'm doing it right.Yup.

Surreal
12-04-2004, 01:44 PM
When It comes to IQ his is

proberly no less than 130. 100 is average. He might just be proud of his ability to reason.

bjf
12-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Red over pink. Long hair is

wonderful, and hair worn up is sexy too. Just wear it both ways.

Numanoid
12-04-2004, 02:38 PM
I have heard

that men generally like to see the back of a woman's neck.And cleavage

Silver
12-04-2004, 02:42 PM
I think the hair depends on the

situation.I have a wealth of hair. Let loose it reaches all the way down to my hips. It's straight and fairly well

behaved. I have gotten lots of compliments on my hair. Guys find it sexy and mysterious, and they just can't stop

touching it.:) I'd say that touchable hair is a really big plus.

On the other hand, the neck is definitely one

of a woman's sexiest features. I mean, what is sexier than a diamond nestled in the hollow of a woman's neck?

(guys, that's a hint...BUY US DIAMONDS:))

Are you looking at a date situation? Or is this a guy you see at

work everyday? If it's the former, it depends on where you're going and so forth. If it's the latter, I'd say

switch it up, do half and half...both will be very sexy if done right.

As for the nails...I have no idea what

guys like. Boys?

~Silver

belgareth
12-04-2004, 03:15 PM
IMO, Diamonds or pearls look

best on darker skinned ladies (contrast).
My girlfriend has thick, curly red hair and pale skin. A few weeks ago

she wore a black gown with some emerald earings and necklace with her hair down, it was stunning. I couldn't stop

staring at her.

Long nails are fine so long as they aren't extreme. The really important part is how well she

takes care of them. Nice soft hands and well tended nails just make her more attractive.

Newbie gal
12-04-2004, 07:05 PM
Now, let's comment on the

mones she should put on.

chococat
12-06-2004, 02:47 AM
Are you

looking at a date situation? Or is this a guy you see at work everyday? If it's the former, it depends on where

you're going and so forth. If it's the latter, I'd say switch it up, do half and half...both will be very sexy if

done right.
I see this guy at work every so often. I guess I should switch it up and do half and

half... The toenail polish, it's not a dire situation right now as I imagine no one will see my feet anytime soon.

However, I always like to keep them done.

I figure this is somewhat based on personality. That is, the guy who

is really into the siren type female is going to like red better whereas the guy who is into the innocent type will

like pink. However, I trust the opinions of the men here and I'd like to hear more preferences.

Mones: I've

been using EW alone covered up by a nice swipe of Monyette Paris (A white floral with a vanilla and incense base. I

swear this is an aphrodisiac, men *love* it. Go to your nearest Sephora and take a whiff!)

Elvis
12-06-2004, 04:13 AM
It everso depends

on the specific tasteOnly constant here.

Personally, I prefer hair down, swishing sexily around the

face/partly obscuring the eyes for that mysterious vibe. Hair up I believe portrays a sense of ridgitity, i.e. the

hair doesn't move much so, what does this mean??? I'm not sure but, it's not for me. Pink on the toenails. For

me, it's more fun. It says...I'm cute, sexy and fun. To me, red says...I'm serious, brazen and less fun. My

personal opinion. :wave:

bjf
12-06-2004, 05:05 AM
Except for Elvis here :), 99.9

percent of guys will not care about your red or pink toenails, and most of normal day to day clothes will not be

noticed. We look at your face (that includes hair), and your figure. Innocent guys and siren guys are guys and we

are all attracted to the same thing. Our differences of attraction come from childhood when our brain was

developing, not our personality. We're not chicks.

And I am sure Elvis wouldn't turn down a girl with red

toenails. :) Just worry about getting your hair, makeup right and don't get out of shape to the point where it is

a turn off.

Friendly1
12-06-2004, 09:54 AM
Which is the

most affective if you're trying to attract an alpha/dominant/high status male?

Hair:

Long hair put up (say

in a loose bun) vs.
long hair down.
Long hair down, or clipped back behind the head (I'm starting to

really like those butterfly clips or whatever they are -- a lot of women look sexy when they reach back and adjust

their hairclips).

Toenails:

Pink polish
vs.
red polish.

I don't polish my nails but I do take

good care of them. Toenails are a different story, though. ;)
Most men probably don't even notice the

toenails. If I see a woman's toenails away from the beach or swimming pool, I am most likely to think she doesn't

know when NOT to wear sandals.

That said, red is the hotter, sexier color.

Friendly1
12-06-2004, 09:56 AM
Perfume: I

don't wear much at all, though I *do* wear it. I always ask someone else if I have on too much.
You might

give Chloe a try. It's an older perfume and younger women don't seem to wear it much. Another one to try would

be Intuition.

Elvis
12-06-2004, 11:39 AM
And I am sure Elvis

wouldn't turn down a girl with red toenailsI'll have you know I wouldn't touch such a scarlet hussy with

a ten foot b...well, ummm, I suppose...maybe...uhhh...damn, ok, ok, jeez bjf, how do you do it? I do succumb now and

then to the rouge.

chococat
12-13-2004, 05:04 PM
You might give

Chloe a try. It's an older perfume and younger women don't seem to wear it much. Another one to try would be

Intuition.

Chloe, Chloe Perfume for Women by Lagerfeld launched in 1975. Chloe perfume for

women is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: coconut, bergamot and peach. The middle notes are:

tuberose, ylang-ylang and musk and the base of the fragrance is: sandalwood amber and cedar.

Wow!

This is loaded with sexy, aphrodisiac notes. I'm not familiar with Chloe, but it sounds like a winner.