PDA

View Full Version : chikara did a cat just spray you???

luckyhorse
12-03-2004, 07:16 PM
before i went to work this morning i put on 4 sprays of chikara while in the office one of my coworkers joked that

it smelled like cat piss in her and another said it smelled like baby powder holding my breath i laughed to myself

knowing it was the amount of chikara i had used obviously the new batch of 4 sprays is too much!!!:rasp:

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2004, 07:24 PM
before i went

to work this morning i put on 4 sprays of chikara while in the office one of my coworkers joked that it smelled like

cat piss in her and another said it smelled like baby powder holding my breath i laughed to myself knowing it was

the amount of chikara i had used obviously the new batch of 4 sprays is too much!!!:rasp:
4 sprays of the

newer version is definitely toooooo much, Luckyhorsey!:whip:

Gegogi
12-03-2004, 08:14 PM
The 100,00 dollar question is,

"does cat piss turn her on?" If so, I say meow baby!

j5fakt0r
12-03-2004, 08:16 PM
Did they know the source came

from you? And other than possibly being repelled by the smell did they react any differently?

luckyhorse
12-03-2004, 08:18 PM
no they didnt know the source

came from me but i sure did lmao!!!!! to me it is a pleasent smell but i guess to a different nose it smells like

cat piss with the amount applied

luckyhorse
12-03-2004, 08:23 PM
getting back to your question

gegogi it was 2 guys that made the statements

DrSmellThis
12-03-2004, 08:51 PM
So does anyone have a good

grip on best dosage for the new version? I've been guessing.

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2004, 09:16 PM
So does

anyone have a good grip on best dosage for the new version? I've been guessing.I've stuck with two, Doc.

Luckyhorsey, the only two times that I've ever smelled pee, was when I applied to the lower side of my wrist and

when I've place NPA or TE directly into that little groove located at the bottom right behind the ear.

Watcher
12-04-2004, 03:36 AM
it is probably hte arone - guys

tend to think it smells like cat pee when you OD on Arone - same with SOE but not so much perception.

JasonLJS
12-04-2004, 02:40 PM
Whats up with the Chikara

bottle? I received my order last week and it was leaking. Got a replacement one today and it was leaking too?

TheViking
12-04-2004, 08:06 PM
before i

went to work this morning i put on 4 sprays of chikara while in the office one of my coworkers joked that it smelled

like cat piss in her and another said it smelled like baby powder holding my breath i laughed to myself knowing it

was the amount of chikara i had used obviously the new batch of 4 sprays is too

much!!!:rasp:

Does your version's scent last for a long time after applying?

I tend to

only smell it in the beginning, and I've got the new version (silver/grey cap). It might be my nose adjusting to

the scent and not smell it after a little while though, the nose works like that :sad:

ismellgood
12-12-2004, 04:25 AM
I have never used more than

one full spray of chikara, with good results.