PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here.

ceester
12-03-2004, 04:53 PM
been using APC for about

two years. I bought it off ebay, and wasn't really sure what I had and what I should be looking for.I 'm so glad I

found this site! All the information in the forum and on the site itself has already helped me so much. Now I'm

becoming educated on even better products...I'm so excited. I was already getting AMAZING results with the APC.

My friends always comment on how much attention I get when we go out. I notice people, male and female always want

to get to know me better, or be close to me. Men (strangers) will walk up to me and tell me how beautiful or hot I

am. Sometimes they just stare, in that trance-like way.lol When I tell my friends about the mones, they just laugh

and tell me I'm crazy. I guess they'll never get to experience all the fun mones have to offer!

Newbie gal
12-04-2004, 07:09 PM
How frequently do you put on

mones? Daily?

ceester
12-06-2004, 09:04 AM
I use them whenever I'm in the

mood.

Surreal
12-06-2004, 09:57 AM
:welcome:

Before I

start I want to tell you to NEVER give out your secret. Your mysterious power should be kept an enigma at all times.

I told a friend that i discovered mones....really wish I had not. I hope he forgets, :)

HI, WELCOME TO THE

FORUMS!!! To your left you will see the best pheros known to comtempory mankind. To the right you will see a small

monkey dyeing a midgets hair bright purple.

I first bought APC over a month ago. Then before even using it I

found out how weak it was. SO when I tried it out I did not expect much....IF anything. But It worked!!! The results

where subtle...ever so slight.

Now I am on a pheros binge.....

Read this......

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12491

Right now I am using AE.... and I am lovin it!

Read, read, and read some more!!!! Then you can begin to make

your own arsenol of sorcerer like potions.

-S

*EDiT*

SILLY ME!!!! This a males point of view BTW.

:POKE:

ceester
12-06-2004, 10:01 AM
Thanx S!
I'll remember to

never divulge my secret again!!!!!!!!!