PDA

View Full Version : New Raffle New Raffle New Raffle

Bruce
12-03-2004, 03:10 PM
Folks,

OK, somewhat new format for the weekend raffle, but we are having it again this weekend.

This

week, if you want to be in for the weekend raffle, you have to:

* Order something online at Love-Scent.com

between now and this Sunday night at midnight EST
* Put the following text into the comments box when you order

"Enter me for the Raffle"

That's all you have to do. Then I will select 1 order at random that was placed

between now and Sunday at midnight *and* that has the required text with the word "raffle" in the comments box, and

award that person a 1 use onlly coupon password that is good for $50. (not $100. like last week) off of any online

order.

That should be more fun and eliminate the chance of someone who didn't even know there was a raffle

winning it anyway. How about that?

Bruce

Genesis
12-03-2004, 04:34 PM
I made an order this morning,

can I get put in the raffle?

Surreal
12-03-2004, 11:51 PM
wow killar incentives.......

Antalarero
12-04-2004, 05:07 PM
I just received a mail from

Bruce that I won last week’s raffle. That is absolutely fantastic; I never won something on the internet before.

Last Saturday I ordered the Scent of Eros – Set and it brought me a lot of luck! I'm very happy!!

:)

Thanks a lot again, this raffle is a great idea!

Bruce
12-04-2004, 05:08 PM
Yes, if you order this weekend be

SURE to put the word "raffle" into the comments box. I just ran a search on the word and I didn't get a single

order with "raffle" in it. That's pretty good odds for winning now. If we get even one order, of any size (bigger

than the freebies) with "raffle" in the box, bingo, that's the winner.

B

eric_pelletier_tw
12-04-2004, 06:26 PM
As long as your not

shipping Ruffles! :P [chips]
btw bruce: big tanks you site is realy cool [okok i didnt get much resuts yet i keep

my hopes up :) ] also great service & shipping cool incentives,ideas ,rebates & stuff
never seen a comercial site

this well managed [big companies dont even match that]

Bruce
12-05-2004, 01:58 PM
Eric,

Thanks for the

compliments. Keeps me out of trouble.

Everyone,

With only 8 hours left in the raffle, there is only

*ONE* entry! If nobody else enters by midnight EST tonight. That single entry gets it. So, all you have to do is

enter and you have a 50/50 chance of winning.

Actually, Genisis, I'll add you to the drawing if you email

me your full name.

B

Watcher
12-05-2004, 04:41 PM
Common anyone yet 6 hours to go

might put an order in myself lol.

polishkid99
12-05-2004, 06:20 PM
Hey Bruce I put in an order

yesterday can I get in on raffle. Also if I win the auction that does count too. I know I'm pushing it huh; lol

Doesnt hurt to ask.

Surreal
12-05-2004, 06:54 PM
would winning an auction count

as a purchase, hence being entered into the RAFFLE?????

thx

-S

tiberius
12-06-2004, 03:47 PM
Who won the raffle?

Bruce
12-06-2004, 03:59 PM
OK,

And the winner is.....

Tiberius.

There were actually only 2 "real" entries, so the odds were pretty good. I threw in Genisis too,

but from now on, only folks with an online order with "raffle" in the comments box will be too eligible. Too

complicated otherwise.

Congrats Tibs,
B

tiberius
12-06-2004, 04:18 PM
Thanks!!! How will I be

receiving the coupon? email?

Bruce
12-06-2004, 06:17 PM
I'll email it to

you.

Bruce

Genesis
12-08-2004, 03:02 AM
I threw in Genisis

too
Thanks, good to know.

Bruce
12-11-2004, 02:06 AM
OK, don't forget about the raffle.

It's on again too; every weekend, just like the auction. Come Monday, I will pick one order from any of those

placed from Friday morning to Sunday at midnight that contain the word "raffle" in the comments box somewhere and

give that person a $50. gift certificate.

Regards,
Bruce

con-EVe'n4U
12-16-2004, 06:54 PM
OK, don't forget about the raffle. It's on again too; every weekend, just like the auction. Come

Monday, I will pick one order from any of those placed from Friday morning to Sunday at midnight that contain the

word "raffle" in the comments box somewhere and give that person a $50. gift certificate.

Regards,
Bruce

You must really trust your products to give free samples and hold raffles and

auctions! On the other hand, a competitor--Dr. Winnifred Cutler (Athena Institute)--will not sell her product

Athena 1013 for women for under a 1/6 oz. supply that's supposed to last for 4-6 months at $98.50. When I asked a

sales rep. if there was a smaller size, s/he suggested that I just split the cost with four friends and, of course,

buy 4 mixer bottles. She doesn't guarantee her product. She says that it won't work for everyone, and that it

might take 4 weeks for it to reach full effect. Anyway, her representative wouldn't answer me how many mg of

pheromones where in the bottle, and that made me suspicious. Now I read in your forum that many who have tried her

product are not satisfied with it. The point is, I'm impressed that you tell how many mg. of pheromones are in

each product and that you offer a money back guarantee which is even more broad for newbies. I have also noted

that in one of articles I've read via link to your forum, that a different doctor recommends LS instead of

mentioning his collegue's products. Kudos, you seem to be running a good ship!

integra
12-16-2004, 07:03 PM
You must

really trust your products to give free samples and hold raffles and auctions! On the other hand, a competitor--Dr.

Winnifred Cutler (Athena Institute)--will not sell her product Athena 1013 for women for under a 1/6 oz. supply

that's supposed to last for 4-6 months at $98.50.
Well Bruce is Nice and Kind. :box: :box: :box: Bruce.

I don't know about his products but he does get the job done asap. So i'll give him A++ On that and his employeez.

After i try the gel packs i'l let you know how it is.

Bruce
12-17-2004, 12:48 PM
Folks,

The raffle is on again

this weekend. If you place an order from now until midnight Sunday night be SURE to include the word "raffle" in

the comments box of the order and you will be automatically entered.

One customer is chosen from those and

awarded a $50. gift certificate.

Bruce

MOBLEYC57
12-17-2004, 04:43 PM
Who won this week ... Someone

said it was MobleyC57 a.k.a. THE MINI POOL KING? :think:

Brösel
12-21-2004, 08:31 AM
No Chance :nono: - It must be

me:wave:

MOBLEYC57
01-23-2005, 09:27 AM
I was in WalMart yesterday, and

someone came up to me and said, "Mobley, I've heard you won the raffle for the last three weeks.

Congratulations!"

This is strange, because I haven't seen my name posted as the raffle winner, and

haven't been notified about my $10,000,000.00 :thumbsup: gift certificate. :think:

How do we find the

list of winners for the weekly raffle, with my name being on it for the last three consecutive weeks? Anyone?

Anyone? :think:

Thanks! :thumbsup: