PDA

View Full Version : signs of love

private
12-03-2004, 12:05 PM
Hi,

Sorry for

writting a thread that is not really regarding to pheromones.

There are certain signs i noticed with girls into

my area, when they are willing to go into a relationship or falling in love.
Here is what I noticed :
a) figuring

out if you have a gf
if you say there no,
then she asks
b) if you still see your old gf
c) if you still think of

your old gf
d) how long you are alone
e) what would happen if your old gf would suddently be willing to go back to

you, or trying to start another time
f) if you know other girls, that you are interessted into
g) if you have an

intimate relationship with an other girl (not a gf, but just sex)

I think some kind of this questions is to

check out the situation, to make sure the girl is not getting hurted, when going deeper.
Together with a lot of

compliments and the usual body language, I consider girls to be in love or at least ready to work on a

relationship.

What is your opinion on that?

-private

Yoel
12-03-2004, 12:20 PM
Duh, those are standards

relationship-questions. If the girl brings them up out of nowhere, consider it MORE than a clue.

Yoel

Surreal
12-03-2004, 12:22 PM
I am attuned to the questions

girls ask me.

If they ask me ANYTHING relating to girlfreinds I know she has an interest in me. Even when they

ask specific questions relating to me directly. As A guy I am not embarased to ask girls/coworkers about other

girls we have interaction with together. I play it straight. If I work with a new girl I would like to know first I

find if she has a BF. It is hard to become freinds with certian girls with BFs. (makes sense, depends on personality

mostly) Most girls I talk to about other girls give me a wealth of info.

For example. I worked with this new

girl once. She liked me I just knew it. But what gave it completly away was when she ask a coworker what my age is.

I am 22 and she is 16. I thought she was my age but o well.

I know this is not what you are getting at but If I

have a interest in a girl I tell her so. The worst she can say is that she has a BF. Come back with a nice joke

showing her no biggie and your not embarresd. (alpha)

-S-

Watcher
12-03-2004, 01:00 PM
surreal yes showing that alpha "oh

well" NEXT behaviour by make a joke of it is useful to avoid looking like a love sick sap - of course when that is

the way you think naturally and just do it like i do well i guess its not a factor.

But i was a shall i say

lovesick loser many years ago.

Surreal
12-03-2004, 01:28 PM
surreal yes

showing that alpha "oh well" NEXT behaviour by make a joke of it is useful to avoid looking like a love sick sap -

of course when that is the way you think naturally and just do it like i do well i guess its not a factor.

But i

was a shall i say lovesick loser many years ago.

I am still a luvsick LUzEr..... trying real hard to

get over that. Just cant figure it out yet :) I have a few good ideas.

-s

private
12-03-2004, 05:44 PM
If they ask me

ANYTHING relating to girlfreinds I know she has an interest in me.
Here this says not that much, if just

that question is asked. Oftenly girls try to find for their friends boyfriends ... so the question if someone is

into a fixed relation is quite normal here. It is sometimes even done the first thing after saying hello, crazy huh

? :-)

But if she keeps on asking more about your relationsships and private live, then you have a hit very

likely.

Yoel
12-03-2004, 06:16 PM
Oh wait now. IF the girl is already

your friend then you could interpret those questions as a offer of help like you're saying.
BUT if you are just

starting to know each other and she's interested in that, then she wants the answer for herself assuredly

:)

Yoel

private
12-03-2004, 06:21 PM
Oh wait now. IF the

girl is already your friend then you could interpret those questions as a offer of help like you're saying.
BUT if

you are just starting to know each other and she's interested in that, then she wants the answer for herself

assuredly :)

Yoel
well you have to watch out for the body language :-)
Then you can usually differ if

a girl wants to recommend you to another girl, or if she is interessted herself.

Have_Courage
12-03-2004, 06:43 PM
##########

Yoel
12-03-2004, 06:51 PM
I'm always for body language

:)

But come on, how often do you get approached by girls that after ten minutes of knowing you go "say, have

you got a girlfriend? I'll introduce you to a hot blonde or two!" :D

Moreover, if you just assume she's

interested, you can reply "are you hitting on me?" with a semi-serious look and then the fun begins ;)

Yoel

DrSmellThis
12-03-2004, 06:53 PM
Your post is relevant to

attraction, so no need to apologise.

-- relationship interest, yes.

-- love, not necessarily.

Gegogi
12-03-2004, 08:27 PM
Sheesh, those questions aren't

"signs of love." Many of them are pretty standard fare between friends, male or female. Falling in love is something

that takes months, even years. I meet lots women at school and gigs and one of the first questions they ask is

whether or not I'm married or have a GF. And this is after only knowing them a few minutes. So they can't be

falling in love yet, puppy or otherwise. Maybe it's possible romantic or sexual interest or maybe they're just

being friendly.

j5fakt0r
12-03-2004, 08:31 PM
Love is a lot more....

deeper... and it takes quite a while to develop. Usually you start out liking somebody before you hit that falling

in love phase.

Friendly1
12-03-2004, 10:14 PM
I'm always for

body language :)

But come on, how often do you get approached by girls that after ten minutes of knowing you go

"say, have you got a girlfriend? I'll introduce you to a hot blonde or two!" :D
Actually, there are

periods where that happens to me quite a bit.

Moreover, if you just assume she's interested, you can

reply "are you hitting on me?" with a semi-serious look and then the fun begins ;)
True enough.

:thumbsup:

tounge
12-03-2004, 11:05 PM
Sheesh, those

questions aren't "signs of love. Maybe it's possible romantic or sexual interest or maybe they're just being

friendly.

Or just being nosey, in a typical female way.

Best thing to do; is

answer in a vague and joking manner. Keep an aura of mystery about you. Then the fun really begins. :D

Surreal
12-03-2004, 11:38 PM
Or just being

nosey, in a typical female way.

Best thing to do; is answer in a vague and joking manner. Keep an aura of

mystery about you. Then the fun really begins. :D
YES!!!! the whole dont answer her questions thing works

the VERY best. It drive them CRAZY!!!!!

Silver
12-03-2004, 11:40 PM
I agree with DST and others...it

does NOT mean love. It means "I maybe sorta kinda I don't know might be interested in you."

If you just met a

girl today, and she asks you, chances are she's interested in you. If she met you a little while ago, but not too

long, there is also the possibility that she's asking for someone else. She may have a girl friend who's into

you and asked her to scope you out. If you've known her for a while, well but not really well, the previous

possibilities still exist, but on top of them there is also the possibility that she wants to help you get a girl.

The possibilities are kind of cumulative, see?

But usually, if you just met her, then yeah, she's into you.

Watcher
12-04-2004, 02:59 AM
A response could be ? do you have

a girlfirend ? my answer ? why ? her answer just interested ? my answer why ? cause im just interested ? my answer -

how interested ? - her answer a) oh just forget about it then b) cause my friend over there wants to know c) im

really interested and i wanna fuck ya *in a half joking half serious manner* my answer why (to c) am i that fuckable

her answer - get lost ya loser or well lets go find out.

Surreal
12-04-2004, 04:16 AM
A response could

be ? do you have a girlfirend ? my answer ? why ? her answer just interested ? my answer why ? cause im just

interested ? my answer - how interested ? - her answer a) oh just forget about it then b) cause my friend over there

wants to know c) im really interested and i wanna fuck ya *in a half joking half serious manner* my answer why (to

c) am i that fuckable her answer - get lost ya loser or well lets go find out.
wishful thinking?

private
12-04-2004, 05:06 AM
Sheesh, those

questions aren't "signs of love." Many of them are pretty standard fare between friends, male or female. Falling in

love is something that takes months, even years. I meet lots women at school and gigs and one of the first questions

they ask is whether or not I'm married or have a GF. And this is after only knowing them a few minutes. So they

can't be falling in love yet, puppy or otherwise. Maybe it's possible romantic or sexual interest or maybe

they're just being friendly.
I know that love takes mostly years, and I fully agree with you.
But I

already catched up 2 gf's through that methode ... so somehow it must work. And everytime i meet that girl and

looked into her eyes i could clearly see that she is having this rosa glasses on ...
I must admit, I am not living

in America, and as far as I understood the way things work out there are a bit different. Example : I would never go

into a Sauna with swimsuite!, and it is a mixed sauna .... so you are with girls into a sauna and nacked .... in

Canada & America impossible, and it shows somehow that things are more closed there.
I am living in the south of

Europe. - So lots of sun, and open people. - Might be easier to approach a heart :-)

-private

Watcher
12-04-2004, 12:54 PM
Lol surreel that wsa meant as a

bit of sacasim lol - not likley to happen in real life.

Note it was a joke.

Newbie gal
12-05-2004, 08:34 AM
You need a woman's opinion.

Here are the questions, not necessarily asked by the 'girl' but could be from the 'girl's' girl friends.

Questions will be asked tactfully over a few conversations. I did that for my girl friend just a couple of months

ago.
are you seeing someone
are you gay - if a person is very eligible but not dating, that's an important one to

ask
when did you break up with the last gf and why
how long have you been with the last gf - we want to know

average length of relationship

That's all we need to know.

Yoel
12-05-2004, 09:10 AM
You need a

woman's opinion. Here are the questions, not necessarily asked by the 'girl' but could be from the 'girl's'

girl friends. Questions will be asked tactfully over a few conversations. I did that for my girl friend just a

couple of months ago.
are you seeing someone
are you gay - if a person is very eligible but not dating,

that's an important one to ask
how long have you been with the

last gf - we want to know average length of relationship

That's all we need to know.
Are you gay?

Is that a tactful question? If he's a bit insecure that will crush him, poor guy.

The last two - downright

indiscreet. "None of your business" pops in my head as a response. The guy will be left wondering what was that

about, no matter how he replies.

Yoel

tiberius
12-05-2004, 09:31 AM
I definitely agree with Yoel on

that...going through that questioning regime could confuse and turn off even the most fluent men in "woman-speak."

bjf
12-05-2004, 09:38 AM
Yea, I agree to. I wouldn't feel

like someone would have the right to be digging into my history like that. And the are you gay question is the most

insulting question a straight guy could ever be asked, and would cause him to dislike whoever was asking it.

Friendly1
12-05-2004, 09:48 AM
You need a

woman's opinion. Here are the questions, not necessarily asked by the 'girl' but could be from the 'girl's'

girl friends. Questions will be asked tactfully over a few conversations. I did that for my girl friend just a

couple of months ago.
are you seeing someone
are you gay - if a person is very eligible but not dating, that's an

important one to ask
how long have you been with the last gf - we

want to know average length of relationship

That's all we need to know.Never been asked if I was gay.

However, in addition to the questions above, I have been asked if I have children, if I want children, how many

children, how important is family to me, where is my family, how often do I see my family, have I been married, do I

travel, what do I do for fun, and (oh yes) what do I do for a living.

These questions are so standard, so

automatic, and sometimes so repeated (by the same girls -- I guess they don't believe the answers I give them the

first two or three times) that I could almost set my watch by them.

Friendly1
12-05-2004, 09:51 AM
Yea, I agree to. I

wouldn't feel like someone would have the right to be digging into my history like that. And the are you gay

question is the most insulting question a straight guy could ever be asked, and would cause him to dislike whoever

was asking it.
I seriously doubt that.

But digging into a man's history, as you put it, is one of the

many ways women filter men out of their worlds. And that is exactly what they are doing. We come blustering in

with our hormone-driven agendas, and they figure out which ones are welcome to stay and maybe get to know them a

little better and which ones have to go.

Yoel
12-05-2004, 09:55 AM
Never been asked

if I was gay. However, in addition to the questions above, I have been asked if I have children, if I want children,

how many children, how important is family to me, where is my family, how often do I see my family, have I been

married, do I travel, what do I do for fun, and (oh yes) what do I do for a living.
Those are good

questions. Good questions show genuine interest in what you do and what you like to do, and in your dreams and

desires.
They do not inquire about your past like the FBI.

Yoel

Friendly1
12-05-2004, 09:59 AM
Those are good

questions. Good questions show genuine interest in what you do and what you like to do, and in your dreams and

desires.
They do not inquire about your past like the FBI.

YoelIn America, that is exactly what most

women do. Unless they meet the guy in high school (in which case there is a whole slew of OTHER questions they ask),

they put him through the ringer before he advances far.

Unless they're just looking for booty.

Women ask

questions when they want or are thinking about the possibility of a relationship. I haven't had too many questions

from women who wanted anything else.

Snoopy
12-05-2004, 10:09 AM
Unless they meet

the guy in high school (in which case there is a whole slew of OTHER questions they ask)
And what might

those questions be? :type:

tiberius
12-05-2004, 10:11 AM
Questions about the past are

okay and beneficial, but they can be taken too far. Its one thing for a woman to ask me about how long my last

relationship lasted, but its an entirely different matter if she starts asking for very detailed information about

past relationships.

I am only talking about right after meeting someone or on a first or second date...now if

its someone I've been with for a while then feel free to ask away. From my experience, if she starts trying to

learn everything about you on the first date, your entire dating history, and the names numbers addresses of all

your ex's, then she probably has a tendency to be overly possessive and gets jealous easily.

Yoel
12-05-2004, 10:14 AM
I am only talking

about right after meeting someone or on a first or second date...now if its someone I've been with for a while then

feel free to ask away. From my experience, if she starts trying to learn everything about you on the first date,

your entire dating history, and the names numbers addresses of all your ex's, then she probably has a tendency to

be overly possessive and gets jealous easily.
Another good point.

Yoel

belgareth
12-05-2004, 10:16 AM
One of the best deflectors of

unwanted questions is to reverse them.

She: Do you have a girlfriend?
Me: Not right now, how about you?

No

matter what she answers follow up with another question. No matter what her adenda is, she'll talk about herself if

you show the slightest interest. If you keep deflecting unwanted questions that way she'll eventually learn not to

pry so much. Some women will take offense at it but most seem to get more curious about you. It adds some flavor to

the initial getting to know each other phase. One lady saw what I was doing and made a game of it. We ended up

having a lot of fun because she was sharp and willing to make fun of herself and me.

Friendly1
12-05-2004, 01:32 PM
And what might

those questions be? :type:
That probably varies from region to region. When I was that age, living in

Georgia (in the USA, not the former Soviet republic), the girls wanted to know where I went to school, where I went

to church, who my friends were, where my kinfolk (cousins, aunts, and uncles) lived, whether I had a car, whether I

was under curfew, did I do drugs, drink, etc.

They wanted to know if I was local, related to them, somehow

associated with their circle of friends or relatives, good, bad, safe, dangerous, fun, boring, and a whole lot

more.

At that age, the girls seem to be desperate to get a boyfriend. It's a social vindication to have one.

And, naturally, he has to be a QUALITY boyfriend if they can catch one.

The boyfriend is mostly arm-dressing (at

first). If they really like him, or are easily manipulated, things can become more intimate.

private
12-05-2004, 03:02 PM
i would not dig with friends of

her ... too much mouth probaganda here ...
how fast my relations start, how fast the also end ... mostly from my

side. guess i am not ready for a real relation yet.

Felstorm
12-05-2004, 04:00 PM
One of the best

deflectors of unwanted questions is to reverse them.

She: Do you have a girlfriend?
Me: Not right now,

how about you?
I've actually had a conversation like this.

Her: Do you have a girlfriend?

Me:

Do you?

Her: No! *incredulous*

You: Why not?

Her: I'm not lesbian... *peeved*

You: Coulda

fooled me. *big smile*

Her: *punches me in the arm*

That one was fun. Nothing came of it though. I wasn't

awed by the fact she had boobies, and couldn't get me drop to my knees to worship her. I think she hooked up with

some barfly from work that caved in to her.