PDA

View Full Version : Edge contents

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2001, 07:09 PM
Does anyone know the exact content of The Edge? It contains 2.4 mg pheromone per bottle but not the ratio. People have been assuming a combination of androstenol/none, but we don\'t know, right? Why is the Edge rated among the best by this site, when most people here have had lukewarm responses from it?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2001, 07:32 PM
Don\'t have any ideas about the ratio of the contents, but I surely wouldn\'t have ranked it \"among the best\" images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 09:33 PM
As I have heard that The edge was \"THE SHIT\", it was just great back then and still is but I am not gonna compare it to AE because I dont have it but can only guess that AE would beat it.... TES is still good stuff you just have to know how to use it.
I believe TE is still pretty good but its losing its edge that it had over the old competition. Some people still use it like jose and I dont know who else. But I use it too.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 10:34 PM
I thought the Edge was fairly new (?). So, how does it compare to Primal, etc.?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 11:00 PM
Maybe they need to increase the phero content and potency.

Lee
11-10-2001, 11:11 PM
I think the Edge is a great product. It may not be as potent as the other products but it is about $20 less than those other products also. You get what you pay for.I think it\'s very potent stuff in my opinion. I\'ve read somewhere that it has more androstenone than -nol.

One spray of this stuff does wonders for me. I\'ve read people using 5 dabs of this along with one spray of that and drops behind ears...blah blah. That\'s ridiculous and you have to be pretty desperate for attention to do this. It\'ll take a lot more than pheromones to attract someone. It may help but it doesn\'t work if you suck as a person.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 11:16 PM
nevermind...

[ November 11, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 11:32 PM
Yep thats it blue must be a woman expecting males to behave exactly as they want it keeps most of us in line they still refuse to see that we can use this stuff to override them and when we *choose* to make the romantic behaviour right we can nearly always get them into bed, so just let the self deception and illusionment continue, keep using the pheros be a prick tease to the women it makes us look alpha male type (another way of keeping us in line) and get them anyway. This is like catch 22, i just like to sit in the middle and fire off in all directions because i dont need sex, i can look after myself if i really need to and let all this other bullshit in life continue its natuaral anyway and a lot of women dont think and if you say anything they get all bitchy but who fucking damn well cares not me ha hah ha ha ha ha images/icons/laugh.gif