PDA

View Full Version : I want women to be aggressive, not submissive

poonchaser22
12-02-2004, 08:40 PM
Which mones should I use? I currently have the newbie kit (TE, Androstenol musk, and gelpaks of TE,

Chikara, and SOE) as well as my bottle of APC. I am really shy about making moves etc, so I want the women to come

after me. Which mones, and in turn, which products do I need to use? :whip:

MOBLEYC57
12-02-2004, 08:45 PM
Which mones

should I use? I currently have the newbie kit (TE, Androstenol musk, and gelpaks of TE, Chikara, and SOE) as well as

my bottle of APC. I am really shy about making moves etc, so I want the women to come after me. Which mones, and in

turn, which products do I need to use? :whip:
Whatever you do ... make sure TE or NPA is in there, but

totally depending on those to make women show interest may vary. People say that the chances of women being

aggressive enough to be the first to show signs of interest won't happen, but I'm a living witness that it does.

Surreal
12-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Bad news here.....

Women

won't simply come after you. With mones they are more acceptable to you and your mating gestures. (body language)

So when you do approach them they will imediatly give you thier full attention. (most the times)

I would use APC

on my neck, hair, wrist (or back of hands). Then use half a SoE pack along side of the APC.

Just keep useing

what you have....then spring for Perception or AE.

What is your target age range?

-S-

Gegogi
12-02-2004, 08:50 PM
It's not the 'mones but the

basic personality of the woman that determines aggressiveness. The 'mones merely enhance what's already

there. They won't make a wallflower into a nympho.

poonchaser22
12-02-2004, 08:52 PM
I'm 22, i suppose my

target range is 19-25.

TRock
12-02-2004, 09:29 PM
Which mones

should I use? I currently have the newbie kit (TE, Androstenol musk, and gelpaks of TE, Chikara, and SOE) as well as

my bottle of APC. I am really shy about making moves etc, so I want the women to come after me. Which mones, and in

turn, which products do I need to use? :whip:it's pretty rare that mones causes a woman to pursue you.

they'll be signaling with their body language for you to make a move. you're gonna have to make a move or nothing

is gonna happen most of the time.

i would rather escalate sexually and be going to fast and failing instead of

taking it slow and turn into LJBF land.

TRock
12-02-2004, 09:35 PM
i'm 22 myself. try 1-2 dabs of

te, 3 inches of soe, and chikara. i'm not sure how much chikara you should use (because of concentration problems

between batches) but i have the 2nd batch and use 2.5 sprays.

PHP 87
12-02-2004, 09:39 PM
Yeah, this stuff isn't like one of

those old "Hai Karate" commercials where you put it on and you have to fight the girls off.

Pheromones are

just one tool in your tool chest - you still must develop social skills and have some "game"

Bottom Line: You

must still approach women and have some decent "game"/social skills. Otherwise, no product will help you.

Friendly1
12-02-2004, 09:45 PM
Which mones

turn, which products do I need to use? :whip:
In my experience, the most aggressive women respond to a

mature, manly attitude.

That means, you CANNOT be shy around them. It does NOT mean you have to come on to

them. In fact, they don't want you to come on to them until they have made it clear you are welcome to do so.

The standard advice I give all the guys is:

1) Dress one level above the people around you

2) Bathe

regularly (but see DrSmellThis' posts for alternative hygiene)

3) Wear a killer cologne to cover your

pheromones

4) Wear OD-level pheromone applications

5) RELAX. Observe. RELAX. EXPECT NOTHING.

6) Learn

to read body language.

It doesn't come easy, it doesn't happen overnight, and you'll only see "magic" if you

put some time and effort into it.

Remake yourself into the kind of man women want to be with and they will

eventually be all over you. This is about personal growth, not instant change.

The pheromones HELP you adjust

yourself. They don't fix your problems for you. Only you can do that.

Good luck.

chococat
12-02-2004, 09:49 PM
Ummm, you know what I think is

one of the biggest factors in the success of these "speed seduction" books is? The way they push the "dominant/alpha

male" aspect of it all. Make the f*ing move. Learn to interpret her body language. Maybe even learn some NLP.

She'll thank you for it (secretly she will. Don't tell her!) If she feels she has to go after you, she might not

think you're even worth her time. This is especially true of women with self-esteem.

chococat
12-02-2004, 09:55 PM
Brilliant advice, Friendly!

The only part I have qualms with is where you say that "aggressive" women respond the most to

masculine/alpha/dominant males. If she likes a "manly man," in my opinion, she has self-esteem and high/decent

standards. Remember that alpha males give off the image of success in *some* area by default. My guess is that

most of you aren't searching for a "slovenly woman" in the long run.

Friendly1
12-02-2004, 10:05 PM
Brilliant

advice, Friendly! The only part I have qualms with is where you say that "aggressive" women respond the most to

masculine/alpha/dominant males. If she likes a "manly man," in my opinion, she has self-esteem and high/decent

standards. Remember that alpha males give off the image of success in *some* area by default. My guess is that most

of you aren't searching for a "slovenly woman" in the long run.
Well, there is aggressive and aggressive.

The women who all but throw themselves at me respond most to my confident attitude, but certainly raise their

eyebrows first when I am the best dressed man in the room.

The women who have LITERALLY thrown themselves at me

would probably qualify as "slovenly" by most people's standards. To be honest, I'm not sure what exactly attracts

them, as I really don't care.

A manly man who presents himself well and takes control of the situation, without

scaring the girl, can draw a good girl's naughty nature out into the open.

I think we both agree on that.

chococat
12-02-2004, 10:27 PM
A manly

man who presents himself well and takes control of the situation, without scaring the girl, can draw a good girl's

naughty nature out into the open.

I think we both agree on that.
We definitely agree on that!

These men are *definitely* what I would call "catches" and "keepers." If they can combine chivalry with confidence,

I melt. Maybe we had a misunderstanding on our definition of "aggressive woman." From my point of view, I feel

like you are saying that the "aggressive woman" (the desirable one) is the chatty, confident (yet not smug) woman

who knows what she likes and wants.

poonchaser22
12-02-2004, 10:37 PM
thanks everyone:cheers:

Gegogi
12-03-2004, 12:37 AM
Chococat purrs, "The only

part I have qualms with is where you say that "aggressive" women respond the most to masculine/alpha/dominant

males."

I agree. I'm a fairly feminine guy: professional musician, a great dresser (metromale for

lack of a better word), slight build but toned, squeaky clean and have long well manicured nails on my right hand.

Both men and women often think I'm gay or bisexual. However, I'm actually a wolf in sheep's clothing! Anyway,

aggressive women come on to me all the time, usually really hardcore. Sometimes I think they're just teasing me for

the challenge and get more than they bargained for. I frequently hear the same line about how tired they're grown

with macho types and want a gentle touch. Oddly many of these women are very athletic--often taller than me (I'm

only 5'8")--and could probably kick my ass good if they wanted. Unfortunately, most of them are married and our

"thing" never seems to last more than a few months.

Watcher
12-03-2004, 01:27 AM
THe thing is the aggressive ones

are few and far between - gotta be lucky to find a single one that is aggressive in her pursuit.

That said

again i am and others are living proof that it does happen but evne I have to make the first move 90% of the

time.

Perception helps = it has that magic advantage and some chikara

ANother one is the original DD#1

mix of 70% SOE and 30% NPA.

Gegogi
12-03-2004, 02:40 AM
Well, you usually need to tease

and flirt with them. Once enticed they're not shy about letting you know what they want. The down side to

aggressive women is they tend to be equally passionate when they get pissed off at you, so look out. Plus, often the

aggression originates from insecurity and/or selfishness, e.g., they're mainly concerned about their needs and

leave you high 'n dry after they had their fill.

Felstorm
12-03-2004, 04:07 AM
Which mones

turn, which products do I need to use? :whip: Hmm,

Well you got one thing right. You want women to

chase you, instead of the other way around. It's not that hard. But it's a challenge to learn to do none the less.

You have to be the instigator on some level. It's just been programmed into their little noggins that you be

the one to make the first move. Women are passive by nature. It's just one of those things.

Try this. (I

can't believe I'm about to write this.) Go to a bar. (Geeze I'm such a hypocrit...) Keep in mind that this is an

experiment, for research purposes only. Introduce yourself to every woman in the bar. Just your name, ask for

theirs. Regardless of their response, walk away until you are done talking to every woman in the bar. Now go plant

yourself at the bar or in a booth, and look interested in anything but women.

Some of them will eventually

be overcome by their curiosity and come over to talk with you.

Congratulations, you got women to chase you.

Start simple. Even just smiling, and waving coyly at them works.

Either way, guys usually have to

make the first move in some way. Be it eye contact, a smile, "Hi" or what have you.

Well, you usually

need to tease and flirt with them. Once enticed they're not shy about letting you know what they want. The down

side to aggressive women is they tend to be equally passionate when they get pissed off at you, so look out. Plus,

often the aggression originates from insecurity and/or selfishness, e.g., they're mainly concerned about their

needs and leave you high 'n dry after they had their fill.
I find this to be true. I've seen it myself.

I've found that the ones that usually make the first move are manipulative in some way. They get angry or

upset when you play hard to get. (How dare you steal "their" game!! lol.) They ask a billion questions. Get REALLY

upset when you don't answer those questions the way they expect or desire. Usually very blunt. They wanna know all

your "vital statistics" straight away, like what you do for a living, if you wanna have kids... etc. I always feel

like I'm at a job interview around "aggressive" women.

It's fun to torment them by being evasive and

sarcastic.

Elvis
12-03-2004, 04:23 AM
People say that

the chances of women being aggressive enough to be the first to show signs of interest won't happen, but I'm a

living witness that it does.
I'm with you Mobley. Not bragging or anything, but I've had this happen

more times than I remember. I'm talking way before the days of 'mones, I only started using 'mones a few weeks

ago. Just last week (I was wearing 'mones...the day I OD'd) a 30something woman (hot) approached me saying I was

f/gorgeous (I'm not btw) and that she wanted to f/ me right now. I just ignored her because I had my mind on

someone else...but it just shows you that saying woman won't take the initiative is utter claptrap. I hope I see

her this week, hehe.

I've been physically mauled completely out of the blue by sexually assertive women, whilst

simply standing at the side of the dancefloor. Tongued-down, groped, blatant suggestion of intercourse, etc. Even

had a 3some (yes, two girls) without having to put an ounce of effort into it. I had absolutely nil intention of

making out with even one of these girls (in fact I hadn't even noticed them) then...boom! Dragged back to my pad

leaving my friend playing pool in the pub.

Of course, I like to pursue girls when I meet the right type, someone

who likes to be chased. However, there is a real satisfaction having a hot babe grab you out of nowhere and just

start making out with you.

Poonchaser, keep you eyes open, look for signs. If you've been a wallflower and

nothing's happening then move around a bit. Animate yourself and get your butt on the dancefloor, even if you're

crap like me! Don't sit on you thumbs and expect to be grabbed. However, I'm sure it'll happen someday...when you

least expect it. In the meantime, just enjoy your time, nothing more. Good luck.

Funny how men don't complain

about being attacked! If the roles were reversed we'd all be in jail. :rofl:

belgareth
12-03-2004, 04:41 AM
We definitely

agree on that! These men are *definitely* what I would call "catches" and "keepers." If they can combine chivalry

with confidence, I melt. Maybe we had a misunderstanding on our definition of "aggressive woman." From my point of

view, I feel like you are saying that the "aggressive woman" (the desirable one) is the chatty, confident (yet not

smug) woman who knows what she likes and wants.I think that's the key. My attire is always neat but casual

and never outstanding. My self confidence shows and I like to laugh and have fun. Women are not put on a pedestal

but I am a gentleman in a casual sort of way. My entire demeanor is relaxed, happy, funny and I just don't care if

anybody approves of me or not. It has worked well for me for years and still does.

We went out with a group of

about 15 people last night to dinner then a place called Pete's Dueling Piano Bar. Two baby grand pianos and a lot

of small tables. The musicians were superb and more than a little crazy; they did a rendition of Old Macdonald Had A

Farm that had people almost rolling on the floor. I think I heard two missed notes all evening and they knew almost

every song requested. Audience participation makes the place fun, put up requests and sing along. Four of us, three

women and me, sat at a table right at the stage where I could could sit back with my feet on it. I was not the

oldest, was not the best dressed, was not the tallest or the loudest and was not paying the bill but somehow got

pointed out not once but several times as the guy they assumed was in charge. This happens to me pretty often.

My point is that additude and confidence shows, it radiates from you and people notice it. If you want to attract

not just women to you but people, learn to have a good attitude and confidence in yourself.

Friendly1
12-03-2004, 08:54 AM
Well, while we all seem to

agree on attitude and confidence, we diverge on other points.

Poonchaser22, if what you are doing now isn't

working, CHANGE SOMETHING. Do anything different. And KEEP changing until you find something that works. Guys tend

to give up too easily.

If you want to put yourself into situations where women will chase you, then you have to

find situations where there are more women than men. Take any class that is mostly women. Join any group that is

mostly women. GO where the women are, and BE a man.

Even doing something that passive takes a little nerve,

patience, and practice. But I assure you, even though I only started taking dance classes just to learn how to

dance, there are classes when I am crawling with women. They run across the room to be my partner. They rearrange

their schedules to meet me in the dance clubs.

That aggression you're looking for is there (I think some of the

others have misunderstood what you're asking for). But, like several folks have said, YOU still have to do

something first: that comes down to stacking the odds heavily in your favor.

Typically, women want the men to

show that they are strong, confident, successful males. If you want to just walk into that role without having to do

a whole lot, then you have to eliminate the competition by going where there is little to no competition.

belgareth
12-03-2004, 09:34 AM
Well, while we

all seem to agree on attitude and confidence, we diverge on other points.

Poonchaser22, if what you are doing

now isn't working, CHANGE SOMETHING. Do anything different. And KEEP changing until you find something that works.

Not really disagreeing with you. If I dressed like a bum women would ignore me. The situations and the

type of people I associate with probably make a difference too. The important part is attitude and confidence;

without those the rest is a waste of time and money.

Typically, women want the men to show that

they are strong, confident, successful males. If you want to just walk into that role without having to do a whole

lot, then you have to eliminate the competition by going where there is little to no competition.
100%

true.

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2004, 12:04 PM
I'm with you

Mobley. Not bragging or anything, but I've had this happen more times than I remember. I'm talking way before the

days of 'mones, I only started using 'mones a few weeks ago. Just last week (I was wearing 'mones...the day I

OD'd) a 30something woman (hot) approached me saying I was f/gorgeous (I'm not btw) and that she wanted to f/ me

right now.
How dare you report such a thing and not say what you were wearing! :rant: Quick! Someone

grab Elvis' by the ankles! <ELVIS>:whip:

Watcher
12-03-2004, 12:51 PM
Hey elvis sounds familar of course

most of the women ive been with (with and without mones) ive had to make the move

Those few that have made

the move tend to be one night stands moreso than medium term flings.

Yes they do tend to ask a lot of

questions - and tormenting those particular gold digger types can be fun, though they tend to gte bored and move

on.

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2004, 03:54 PM
:type: Some you have to make a

move on, but there are those that you don't. Annnnd, the personalities have been different ... from those

that are normally very shy to those that are just plain aggressive.

poonchaser22
12-03-2004, 11:49 PM
Thanks again everyone. So

what are some good ways to develop my assertiveness? BTW I have a sort of preppy-metro look and I'm only 5'4, so

I come off as very non-threatening.

Watcher
12-04-2004, 03:18 AM
Of course you cuold always go the

speed seduction techniques and subconsciously program them to attack you - but that is cheating so just ignore this

comment which will self destruct within 24 hours.

Felstorm
12-04-2004, 03:39 AM
Thanks

again everyone. So what are some good ways to develop my assertiveness? BTW I have a sort of preppy-metro look and

I'm only 5'4, so I come off as very non-threatening.
Then cut the preppy crap.

If you want to be

assertive, you have to start acting assertive. I know this is hard, you are probably very used to being acquiescent.

But bear with me.

*insert tongue firmly into cheek*

Here I'll give you your magic pill to cure your lack

of assertiveness. What I am about to say is going to piss you off. I hope it pisses you off. That's the idea. Other

people, too. For that I apologise in advance, but I feel this needs to be said.

Poonchaser.

You suck with

girls.

You are a wuss.

You have no spine.

Be a man.

You are a "poonchaser". And that is all

you'll ever do with it. Chase it. I bet you probably couldn't get laid in a Cantonese whore-house if I pinned $500

to your underwear and put a sign on you that said "I'm easy.".

There.

Now you are

mad.

I had to tell you these things so you would get angry. Have I got your attention yet? Angry

at me yet? No? Imagine I am there screaming that at you over and over and over.

See, when you comfort people

when they ask for help, they tend not to change much. When you comfort someone and tell them "It'll all be okay."

it just makes them more comfortable with their state of suckatude. Why should they change?

I really do want to

help you, Poon, so I want to irritate you enough to want to change yourself.

Now that I got you angry. Maybe

you will be willing to change. I dare you to take me up on a challenge. I double dog dare you.

I hereby

challenge you to go to the mall. Every woman that meets your gaze for longer than a second, say "Hello" to them.

Pheromones should make this easier. I wish I had them when I did it. You'll feel sick at first, knot in your gut.

But you have to push past it. The first time you do it, that all goes away. Everytime you do it, it gets a bit

easier, until it becomes natural.

But remember. This will even be easier because you are angry at me for

calling you a wuss, so you'll go through with it to prove me wrong. Say to yourself, "Fuck that Felstorm guy, he

doesn't know what he's talking about! He doesn't know me. I'm gonna do it."

If you cannot do this. You will

continue to have problems with dating. And I'll keep calling you a wussy. Get your act together and act like you

have balls and a dick between your legs. Swing that wanger around some dammit.

Secondly. You need to do some

pretending. Some serious pretending. You need to pick a strong male role model. Someone that is naturally successful

with women. I chose the fictional character James Bond. First, sit and meditate on what it must be like to be him.

Imagine yourself in his skin looking through his eyes. Imagine this man being successful with a woman. Imagine him

walking up to a woman, introducing himself and getting her phone number. Do this for a week every month evey night

before bed.

This won't work unless you actually go out and do it.

Thirdly. Stop making goddamned

excuses for yourself. Stoppit now. All that excuse making and negative self-talk has gotten you here, on this forum

with me insulting your over your lack of manliness. When you catch yourself talking smack to yourself, I want you to

remember my face, and tell yourself that you are gonna show me up. For every time you catch yourself saying shit

like. "Only guys with money get chicks, or I'm ugly, too preppy, wallflower, etc..." Stop that shit NOW!

Tell yourself something like, "I am a man. I make no excuses for what I like and want. I love hot women, and hot

women love me and want to tear off my clothes.". I want you to say that ten times to yourself everytime you

catch yourself in negative self talk.

I want you to write that down on your bathroom mirror, so everyday when

you get up to look at your wussy self in the mirror you can read it to remind yourself to change who you are into

something better.

Eventually by doing this you'll wake up one day next to a "10", a used condom wrapper

sitting on your nightstand, clothes all over your room, and a funny taste in your mouth reminiscent of a fine tuna

sandwich. Remember the hair stuck between your teeth isn't for flossing.

Fourth. You need to work out if you

aren't already. If you are, you need to take martial arts to make you more aggressive and willing to fight for what

you want. If you want hot women, you have to look fit. You have to be healthy looking. You have to be at least

somewhat aggressive. Hot women don't want wussies like your current self. Why did I say, "current self"? Because I

am confident that after my mock tirade, you'll change your pussybag, Casper Milquetoast ways.

There.

I

hope this motivates you guys out there that have difficulty approaching women.

*removes tongue from cheek*

Elvis
12-04-2004, 05:37 AM
Felstorm, amen dude...f/ amen!

How dare you report such a thing and not say what you were wearing! :rant: Quick! Someone grab

Elvis' by the ankles! <ELVIS>:whip:

Mobley, that was OD night...remember I am

T.A.F.K.A.CBhoy.

TE:SPMO mix @ 1:1 ratio. Was equivalent to 2 sprays TE from 10ml atomiser. Then, I slathered on

an entire packet of Edge gelpack with some cologne.

This was one of the better moments however, the rest of the

night wasn't so good!

MOBLEYC57
12-04-2004, 06:50 AM
Felstorm, amen

dude...f/ amen!

Mobley, that was OD night...remember I am T.A.F.K.A.CBhoy.

TE:SPMO mix @ 1:1 ratio.

Was equivalent to 2 sprays TE from 10ml atomiser. Then, I slathered on an entire packet of Edge gelpack with some

cologne.

This was one of the better moments however, the rest of the night wasn't so good!

Celticbhoy!? Whaddaya doing fooling me!? And again! <Elvis>:whip:

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Elvis
12-04-2004, 07:37 AM
I had a snoop at my PC so, I've

gone deep undercover. I can feel their eyes...watching...waiting...I don't know how much longer it's gonna be safe

to continue transmission. Wait...did you hear someth..