View Full Version : How strong is Yes in comparison to

bolounit
12-02-2004, 01:03 PM
other pheromone colognes such as lure or the basic intimate research colognes

oscar
12-02-2004, 06:54 PM
bolounit,

There are a few guys

who are devotees of Yes and Lure, but I'm not one of them. Both products have VERY pronounced fragrances which I

find quite overpowering. I have no idea what the "Omnipherones" are that Yes claims to contain, or what the

concentration of them are. I just know that I can't handle the scent.

Most guys who have used Lure will tell

you that it does have a fairly decent quantity of Androstenol in it. The problem with Lure is getting a good dose of

A-Nol without broadcasting a serious fragrance OD. It has a "Mid-70's Disco" kind of smell to it that just seems a

bit out of place to me these days. (Even when I'm wearing the white polyester "Leisure Suit" and the giant gold

medallion ;))

If what you're looking for is a bargain, I would strongly recommend going the extra 5 bucks and

getting the Beginner's Special. (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=71)

Besides getting The Edge at $5 less than the regular price, you get the Super Primal Musk Oil (w/A-Nol) from IR,

an SOE gel-pack, and an atomizer.
I bought this same combo about a year ago, LONG after I'd graduated from the

"Beginner" stage just because it was such a sweet deal. A real bargain is based on value, moreso than price.
If

you're gonna go for it, go for it! The stuff in this package is the real deal. I don't think that too many guys

nowadays are exactly thrilled with the results they get from Yes or Lure. (But if any of them ARE out there, I guess

I'll probably be hearing from them real soon. ;))

Oscar :)
Curator of "The Obscure Pheromone Products

Depository"