PDA

View Full Version : alter ego no reaction!!!!

luckyhorse
12-01-2004, 08:37 PM
hi went

out tonight to my local pub with 4 dops of alterego on 3 to my neck and 1 to my wrist rubbed the product in and went

out suprisingly i noticed no reaction at all to these mones unlike when i use perception which attracts like a

magnet if i thought i might of od then i would have a negative reactionpretty funny all the same mones as perception

just a different consistency could this be the difference between success and failure? i think i'am gonna have to

stay and use my tried and true perception:type:

Gegogi
12-02-2004, 12:30 AM
That was a massive sentence!

You're stylin' in a cool 'n retro 60's stream of consciousness vibe. Or maybe it was just too much beer...

Surreal
12-02-2004, 01:19 AM
That was a massive

sentence! You're stylin' in a cool 'n retro 60's stream of consciousness vibe. Or maybe it was just too much

beer...

LOL on you!

You have to give it AT LEAST two more tries untill you can nearly declare AE

does not work for you. Sometimes I dont get a hit no mater how much/little vibe I put out.

Experimentation........key is the.

-XEN-

canivaro
12-02-2004, 08:23 AM
has there been people reporting

success with AE and not Perception? Asumming they've given both products a fair period of trial?

Friendly1
12-02-2004, 09:02 AM
One thing to look for when you

feel like you aren't getting any hits is whether the women are tightly clasping their hands together or crossing

their feet at the ankles underneath their chairs (almost putting their feet behind them). These are signs that they

are feeling anxious and are trying to maintain control over themselves.

The hand clasping is a more certain

signal (in my experience). The woman is usually standing when she does this (because she cannot cross her ankles

and be ladylike). So, if you move closer, she may make nervous eye contact with you (if you are the reason why she

is feeling that way). If you move farther away she may relax a bit and try to check you out.

If she doesn't

change her posture after you change your position, she is probably not thinking about you/attracted to you.

j5fakt0r
12-02-2004, 11:13 AM
Have you tried using AE

anywhere else? Stores, clubs, areas with lots of people, where ever?

Friendly1
12-02-2004, 09:49 PM
I should also have mentioned

that you can look at which direction their feet are pointing, and in which direction they are aiming their torsos.

Tonight, a woman who was very interested in me sat down and talked with another man for about five minutes.

Nonetheless, wherever I stood in the room, her feet managed to point toward me. She continually shifted her

position so that I remained in her eyesight. But she did not flip her hair, adjust her clothing, rub her legs,

thrust her breasts out at me, or smile at me, or send any of the classic "I am interested in you" signals (she is

probably 30ish).

She was very cool, very subtle. I already knew beforehand she was interested in me but I was

somewhat amused AND amazed to see how she maintained that non-verbal connection with me while maintaining a full

conversation with the other man (and SHE was doing most of the talking).

Women send signals men just never

realize are there. I am sure the other guy thought she was into him. She was just being polite and answering his

questions.

pheromack
12-03-2004, 07:47 PM
My question to you watcher is

what happened next, if you said she was interested in you did u do anything afterwards?

Friendly1
12-03-2004, 10:09 PM
My question to

you watcher is what happened next, if you said she was interested in you did u do anything afterwards?
I

guess you mean me. :wave:

Um, we had already agreed to meet Saturday night at a group function. One of the

things she did earlier to indicate her interest in me was to say something about "When we are old, we can still

dance the Cha Cha."

Call that a Freudian slip.

I would say the ball is in my court right now, but I haven't

made up my mind about her. She is Asian and, as it turns out, she is one of those Asian ladies who has a noticeable

body odor. She is otherwise quite sexy and kind of fun to dance with.

So, I've had stronger hits this week. I

am taking my time and getting to know a few ladies better. Remember, I'm not looking for pickups and one-night

stands. I'm interested in long-term relationships (friendships, maybe something more).

Watcher
12-04-2004, 03:29 AM
Luckyhorse you havent responded

yet but maybe 2 or 3 times - double or triple the dosage or nothing lol

Best done on a quite day go shopping

or something - try 1 day at 8 drops and hte next at 12 drops - see how that goes - it is clearly OD terrirotry but i

did try it once many years ago

Oh then there was the half a bottle of the edge or attraction cant remember

its here somewhere in the old forum lol - and i went for a walk through a shopping mall
He he he - lets just sy

that was crazy OD lol lol.

Cleared a path 3 meters across - oh and a few big DIHL and wolf whistles if i

remember back lol - havent tried it sense - i did do 10 perception sprays the other week just to scream a bit

pheromonally but i usually on perception anyway between 2-5 sprays a day

luckyhorse
12-04-2004, 11:14 AM
i really do not want to use

that much alter ego as the bottle will empty real fast but perception i usually give 4 sprays to the neck and it

works like a charm continually without exception oh! yes there was this one time i put toomuch npa with it and had

od effects

Watcher
12-04-2004, 01:05 PM
Yeah just disregard the previous

post lol have you tried a 2 spray of Perception and perhpas 2 drops of AE as a bit of combo use - you know

perception works use a bit less and to use up the AE use a smaller amount of that

Let us know how tha combo

goes !!!

luckyhorse
12-04-2004, 02:19 PM
ok will put it to the test